Love Struck 2 A SwaRon Love Journey

Posted: 10 years ago

Hi everyone I know I had said that I am keeping my writing pen down but some of my friends really wanted me to write and I admire their belief in me but that time I was busy in my exam preparations so I couldn't promise them anything. But now that I am free for some time I have something in my mind that I want to share. It is something new but it refers to same love struck concept so I have planned to call it Love Struck 2. It is not new season but it is rather whole new story to tell about SwaRon. I thought of putting someone else as lead pair but I don't think Love Struck concept can suit any other pair better than SwaRon. So keeping this to SwaRon only here goes my prologue for this one. If you all like this then we will move ahead with this otherwise we will wrap up here only. Consider this one as birthday gift to Himani and all those whose birthday I have missed during my exams.

Love Struck - 2- A SwaRon Love Journey

Knock- knock..

"Who is this?" asked by person inside the room

"It is me Tanya" replied by Tanya

Tanya entered the room to find her Maternal Aunt (Masi) with an album.

"Hey Masi you are having a photo album and my mom-dad are there on its cover, right? And it's my mom there I guess" Tanya asked

"Right my darling. It's your mom-dad's first marriage anniversary album" Masi replied

"Wow Mom-Dad's first anniversary" Tanya was joys to hear that'

Tanya was a cute 12 year old girl who was just too much excited to hear about her mom-dad's first marriage anniversary, while she was preparing for her parents 15th marriage anniversary.

"They look so good with each other na Masi" Tanya said

"Yes they do, but I don't know what took them so long to realize that they were meant to be" Masi replied

"Oh really? Masi I want to ask you something" Tanya said

"Yes dear tell me what you want to ask" Masi replied

"Masi you know mom-dad better than anybody, I really want to know everything about them how they met and fell for each other and everything minute by minute details, I want to know the best love story in the world, seeing mom-dad anybody can tell how much they love each other so it would be so exciting to know their story, were they always so busy as they are now or they had time for each other, tell me no Shanaya Masi" Tanya asked

"Hey princess relax-relax so many questions in one go. Well yes your Mom-Dad is just meant to be. Their story is one of kind sure. And do you know your Mom-Dad were exactly opposite to what they are now when they met each other. The cuteness personified Swayam Shekhawat and Stealing Beauty personified Sharon Rai Prakash my one and only elder sister" Shanaya replied

"Wow Dad were cuteness personified wow and yes Mom still is Beauty personified now wonder why I am mixture of Beauty with Cuteness" Tanya replied proudly

"Yes you are their personified child dear. Well to start their story first of all I am introducing the real Swayam and Sharon to you as they were when they met.

Sharon Rai Prakash the eldest daughter of Gautam Rai Prakash (your nanu) and my elder sister, we had everything we wanted in life. But we didn't had love in our life correction I had love of my sister but she didn't had any love of elders. Dad always were busy with his business, he didn't got much spare time to spend with us though he always made up by giving those cute gifts to us. But still we missed the love. Di had everything going in her favor, she had become a successful dancer at very young age.

But she wanted love the only thing which was absent in our life. She was sucker of love but unfortunately we didn't have anybody to give us that love.

So this was your Mom like when she met your Dad first at the age of 24" Shanaya said

"Oh nanu didn't give you enough time wait I will scold him in the evening and tell me how dad was?" Tanya said very cutely

"Hahaha you are too cute Tanya. Well Swayam was totally opposite of Di.

Swayam Shekhawat the guy to die for. Actually he had that much girls falling for him. He was hot and famous and talented dancer of course but apart from dancing Swayam were a music composer and singer and lyrics writer so he was like doing everything for himself and he rose to fame in no time. I remember his first album "Wings of Fire" which was instant hit and Swayam was declared India's next singing and dancing sensation.

But on personal front Swayam was very lonely kind of person. He had no one because none of his parents wanted to take care of him from childhood and in spite of having parents he was raised in like he was in orphanage.

But one thing he valued most was his friends because they filled up all the blank spaces in his life. I was one of them. Yes I Shanaya Rai Prakash was the Fashion Designer and best friend of Swayam Shekhawat. I had to do joint work for Di and Swayam. I never designed anything for anyone except Di but Swayam and I were like friends from college he was actually my senior but helped me with everything back then so I owed this to him.

But as much Swayam valued his friendships the more he hated Love. One thing which Swayam didn't wanted in his life was love. He was afraid of love because he thought he was never meant to be loved.

So this is how your dad was when your mom-dad met. He was in his mid 24 when they met" Shanaya said

"Oh god Dad had fame but afraid of love? Then what happened how he fell in love with Mom" Tanya asked

"That is the beauty of the story princess how they met and how they fell in love but didn't realized and then the amount of drama went in after which they realized that they are meant to be. That is why I say their story is one of kind" Shanaya said

"Gosh I cannot wait to hear the story now please Masi tell me everything and please tell all the minute details that you know about their story because I want to know my parents better" Tanya said

"Ok Princess here you go with the story then" Shanaya said...

So here you go with the prologue. Now if you want to read more then you know what you are required to do right? And if you want me to say to you all then be it. I want minimum 40 likes and comments on this prologue to turn this into Story and this will also be a 10-12 part story as the previous one was. Go ahead let's see how many of you want this to happen

Enjoy the day..

Index

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4 

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Link to Love Struck: Love Struck - A SwaRon Story

Edited by pratik54000 - 9 years ago
Hey Mr CA...

Thanks for considering my request..means a lot to me...

Nice birthday gift for himi..😊

AMAZING plot pratik...

U are one of the best we have when it comes to unique story lines...

They are so different yet so Swaronish...

Plz continue soon...😳
Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago
oye pratik you didn't informed me about season 2 mene pucha tha to kaha k writing se sanyas le raha hu
anyways awesome prologue
ab se mje har chappy ka pm bhejio
is bar gustakhi maaf
hey
nice concept...
and i loved how you have described sharon and swayam...
awsome dear...

Originally posted by deep_Tanha

mine

Won't be able to edit it soon...

Its great to see u back...

For now...m angry on u

Angry kyun??? sabse zyada you wanted me to write and this is one way to make up for promise that i made you to write something for himmi but due to exams i couldn't now i am here doing what i never wanted to do just because you wanted me to write... ab angry kyun phir??
Good to see you back!!
Nice concept! ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by pratik54000

Angry kyun??? sabse zyada you wanted me to write and this is one way to make up for promise that i made you to write something for himmi but due to exams i couldn't now i am here doing what i never wanted to do just because you wanted me to write... ab angry kyun phir??

i dont want to talk to u ...dont spam ur post...
Originally posted by zk456789

oye pratik you didn't informed me about season 2 mene pucha tha to kaha k writing se sanyas le raha hu
anyways awesome prologue
ab se mje har chappy ka pm bhejio
is bar gustakhi maaf

hahahaha actually maine bhi kuch plan nahi kiya tha but dimag mein ek story aayi hai to share kar raha hu ab... actually tum sab log specially deeps wanted me to write so i am writing this one... aapka bahot bahot Shukhriya mahotarma humari gustakhi ki mafi dene ke liye.. agli bar se khyal karenge ke aapko sandesha mile mile har ek adhyay ka...hahah kuch zyada hindi ho gaya na...
res...
yo buddy thanks for dedicating this beautiful piece to mee...will comment properly afterwards..thanks
Originally posted by gupta.aditi20

hey
nice concept...
and i loved how you have described sharon and swayam...
awsome dear...

Thank you, i am happy to read that you liked it...