•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Just watched the recent series of SSLK. 😑 The doctor trying to revive Gunjan with electric shock.  6 times and then he says that nothing can be done.  What is even more ridiculous was that she comes back from near death, has a strong pulse and the freaking doctor gives her thee more electric shocks (defibrillator). 😭 I am not a medico but have read that defibrillator must be well spaced and increased if there is no response.  Anyway, I was πŸ˜†ing all the way
don't use logic while watching serials πŸ˜†
My thoughts exactly! !! And as far as I know...when giving the shock...no one is supposed to touch the patient...but here the nurses were holding her...

But it's a tv serial...logic has no place in it πŸ˜†
And she is back running around the house even without a bandage after a critical surgeryπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
just a small plaster on her forehead
Gunjan is super woman and our show is super fast.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by braich_gal

My thoughts exactly! !! And as far as I know...when giving the shock...no one is supposed to touch the patient...but here the nurses were holding her...

But it's a tv serial...logic has no place in itπŸ˜†

There is no problem in touching the patient yaar while giving ECT
Originally posted by Sneha.V.Arsha

There is no problem in touching the patient yaar while giving ECT

I wouldn't know...i'm not a medical professional...πŸ˜† 
Do not apply logic or common sense when watching these serials. Also, your medical expertise does not apply because CVs use REEL medical diagnosis, procedures and medications while we are familiar with REAL diagnosis, procedurea and medications.
In short when sitting down to watch the serial, think comedy🀣