NBT Celebration Party for KUNAL'S ITA AWARD

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Friends, NBTians and Kunalians,

We have gathered together in the beautiful banqueting hall of this famous seaside resort in Goa to...

DRUMROLLS

... To celebrate Kunal's win at the ITA Awards.

THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE

And may I now present the Chief Guest - our one and only MANEKA... I mean Mohan Bhatnagar...

MORE CLAPPING AND WHISTLING. NBTIANS ARE GOING WILD.

Song - Congratulations and celebrations... starts playing loudly.

Mohan Bhatnagar makes his appearance. He leans casually against the doorway and smiles.

THAK
THAK
THAK
THAK
THAK

Jay, Veena, Priya, Vishalcksp and Rekha faint.

Reena - OMG OMG OMG!!! Drats. He's wearing that white blazer again. I hadn't planned on fainting, but... that white blazer... (faints)

Mohan, the ever chivalrous hero catches her just in time and carries her to the sofa.

Superwoman faints in Mohan's arms.

Mohan (mutters under his breath as he carries his 10th victim to the sofa) - Arre yaar, itni weight-lifting toh maine NBT ke sets pe bhi nahin ki. Shukar hai Megha same chakki ka aata nahin khaati.

His brow is covered with sweat. He feels in his pocket for his handkerchief and pulls out Miss Rumali. He looks at it, sucks in his cheeks, pouts, then smiles.

THAK
THAK
THAK
THAK
THAK

Sunshinegirl, Spidie, Monusumi, Mini and Sonu-monu have fainted.

NBT4evr pinches Mohan.

Mohan yelps "ouch," looks at her in bewilderment, eyes brimming with pain, his hair falling softly over his forehead.

NBT4evr (flashing her teeth like an idiot) - Hey, sorry, I was just making sure I'm not dreaming.

Naina - We should have invited Megha you know.

Fathima - Paagal hai? You think when all the gopis had their reunion with Krishna Bhagwan, they invited Rukmini?

Mohan notices Lavleena standing in a corner and walks up to her.

Mohan - Ai Lavleena, sunna...

Lavleena blushes and stays rooted to the spot. The song aise na mujhe tum dekho, seene se laga lunga starts playing and Lavleena blushes some more.

In the meantime, Eareye is busy tweeting - Mohan in front of me. M I dreaming? Somebody pinch me.

Shivangi - Mere pett mein choohe kood rahe hein...

Mohan, (jumping onto a dining chair) - Chooha?? Kahaan hai chooha??

Kunakshafan and Cooljav walk into the hall just then, notice Mohan standing on a chair and start screaming hysterically.

Mohan thinks they are screaming because of the chooha and clambers onto the centre of the dining table.

The song, dream man... kissi jheel ka kunal...dream man... starts playing in the background.

Raji enters the hall and notices Mohan on the dining table.

Raji -  What? Mohan served up on my table? (shaking her head) Damn, I'm losing it. Mohan ka bhoot sar chad kar go go go Govinda  bol raha hai. Shouldn't have watched NBT all night.

James Bond 007 theme music starts playing. 

Hansa Tapori (pulling out a huge rampuri chaaku) - Kidhar hai choohawa? Kaat daalega saale ko. Oye choohe ki aulad, bahar nikalta hai ki Guru ko bulaun?

Guru ka naam sunte hi a chooha peeks out from under the table and scuttles out of the room.

Mohan heaves a sigh of relief and notices eveyone is staring at him. He touches his hair consciously, looks down, sucks in his cheeks, smiles sheepishly and jumps off the table.

He sees Asmi and Anita standing in a corner and smiles at them. They smile back shyly. They continue to stand there, twiddling their thumbs and smiling and looking at Mohan from the corner of their eyes.

Bg song - Na bole tum na maine kuch kaha...

Sumi saunters over to Mohan and simpers - Oh hello Mohan. Don't mind, but you know, mere mohalle mein tumhare jaise celebs har doosre ya teesre din dikh hi jaate hein. Parson hi maine uss Dushyant ko dekha tha. Aloo-tamatar khareed raha tha...

Sah walks over to Mohan and offers him a plate heaped with food.

Mohan - Kya baat hai Sah, meri Annapoorna...

Sah - Aapko samose pasand hein Mohan Bhaiya?

Phoolon ke taaro ka sabka kehna hai, ek hazaron mein mera bhaiya hai... starts playing...

Mohan - Beta Mohan, isne toh tujhe bhaiya bana diya. Ab iss se pehle ki koi aur rakhi bhi baandh de, patli galli se nikal le.

He is about to sneak out of the hall when Jay claps her hands to draw everyone's attention. She tries to suck in her cheeks and pout.

Jay - Ok guys, if all of you are done with your fainting, let's cut the cake.

Mohan cuts the cake. Everyone claps.

He puts a piece of the cake in Bidzie's mouth.. Then playfully puts a bit of the icing on her nose.

Teri cake da mai ta icing soniye... starts playing in the background.

Bidzie - OMG!!! How adorable is that! He fed me a piece of his cake. Can a guy get any cuter?

The party is now in full swing. Andro is shaking hands with Mohan, Amanat is taking his pictures, NAMM5 is slapping herself, Ash, Swarga, Mayaa, Lams, Sayed, Aakash, Abhishek, Saau, Viegas, Polly, Peu, Meghan, Meghanlover3, Sunna-Deewani, Mohankiradha, Akakr, Balli, Prachurya, Mishti, Phulwa, Teeya, Raghavia, Amalaziz, Passionalive, Vyas, Champ, Rabi, Swetha, Sweetlioness, Bimadhuri, Ridz.instigator, Sona and all the other NBTians are busy eating and dancing.

RD (comes into the hall with a blue padlock and red key) - Now wasn't that a beauty of a century from Dravid? Ok guys, time to leave. I need to lock this thread... err... this hall. NOW.

Archu - Bye everyone. Don't forget to vote for the most happening party in town. We are leading right now.

RD locks the hall from the inside by mistake. As she fumbles with the key, she trips over her beautiful satin blue gown and falls. The key flies out of her hands, through the open window and into the sea. (Remember, we are in the banqueting hall of a seaside resort in Goa).

All the NBTians, Mohan and RD stare at each other and the frame freezes.

Hum tum, ek kamre mein bandh ho... starts playing in the background. 😉

Credit goes to Jay for her thread - 'what would you do if Kunal appeared before you,' and all those who commented there 👏 👏

This is a fun post friends, to celebrate Kunal's win. No offense meant to anyone. So let's all party. I apologise to all those whose names have been left out. It was not intentional, so please do comment and join in the party. Let's rock  🥳
Edited by hansa - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 Awesome Party! 🤣

Me busy eating and and dancing too😲, best job😆

I liked pinky tweeting and RD coming to close the thread🤣
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
main kaha hoon ?🤔 mujey nahi bulaya party main🤔 Edited by -MohanKiRaadha- - 10 years ago
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -MohanKiRaadha-

main kaha hoon ?🤔 mujey nahi bulaya party main🤔

Dekho tik se. You are eating and dancing next to me😆
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I was high handed with Kunal?? 😲 😆😆...Nahi main Kunal ke liye smile zaroor karungi!

Nice post Hansa! 😃

Best thing is he sucks his cheeks and pouts! 🤣
Edited by sumiswap - 10 years ago
sabsfathima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg hansa 👏 hats off to u 
u made my day 
wah kya party hai aisi party hoti toh meri life banjati 😳
i must say its hilarious🤣
everyones description in the party is just awesome 
but i love 2 things the most

1. RD (comes into the hall with a blue padlock and red key) - Now wasn't that a beauty of a century from Dravid? Ok guys, time to leave. I need to lock this thread... err... this hall. NOW.

RD locks the hall from the inside by mistake. As she fumbles with the key, she trips over her beautiful satin blue gown and falls. The key flies out of her hands, through the open window and into the sea. (Remember, we are in the banqueting hall of a seaside resort in Goa).

All the NBTians, Mohan and RD stare at each other and the frame freezes.

Hum tum, ek kamre mein bandh ho... starts playing in the background. 😉

2. James Bond 007 theme music starts playing. 

Hansa Tapori (pulling out a huge rampuri chaaku) - Kidhar hai choohawa? Kaat daalega saale ko. Oye choohe ki aulad, bahar nikalta hai ki Guru ko bulaun? 🤣

oh god hansa u are so talented kya mast party banayi hai aapne 
talent koot koot ke bhara hai😎

kya bolun mein shabd nahi hain 
sabsfathima thumbnail
and ofcourse thank u for making me part of such a dreamy party☺️
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Dekho tik se. You are eating and dancing next to me😆

really maine thik se dekha nahi😆 mujey eating main busy kar diya and dance akele akele😈😆 mohan ko sab ne chin liya ...nahi nahi nahi😆
sabsfathima thumbnail
waise mere liye woh dailogue kyun choose kiya😆
champ07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hehe..! That was pretty good..!! 😃
Awesome party that was..! :)