9) OldieDezard

10) khoshidarling

11) DiehardYMfan

12) Nichuss

13) ajaved

For further clarification you can pm appy_indy-KD

Last date of answer submission would be 9th June 2013

The Game 

-       Now if you could see you name is a number tag. That number tag makes you a jodi. For example no 1 of chhanchhan team is paired with number 1 of uma behen's team.

-       After we announce the jodi's the game starts. You are going to prepare a set of questions. Chhanchhan (the daughter-in-law) will ask 5 questions to Uma Behen (the mother-in-law) and vise versa.

-       The question has to be related to marriage and pros and cons of the same' something like "what do you expect from your daughter-in-law" or maybe "would you leave your career if you are married?"

-       Just keep it in mind if you are in the daughter-in-law's team ask question to your mother-in-law. And if you are the mother-in-law then ask question to your dauther-in-law.

-       After you are done with the set of questions you need to pm me the set of questions to your team captain including your partner's name. All 13 set of questions then will be forwarded to me by the team captains. Once I receive all the questions from both the team I will then forward them to the respective team for the answers.

-       When answering please mention your partner's I-F name and then send your answers to your team captain. The team captain finally sends it back to me.

-       Once they are done we will put it up on the forum for the judges to judge them where the team won't be mentioned.

-        

NOTE TO CAPTAINS: Please make sure no questions are common. Try to make funny and innovative questions.

-       Judges will judge on below mentioned categories

-       Best Question

-       Best Answers

-       Best Jodi overall

-       Best Team

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

QUESTIONS

Please note that 11 persons out of 13 in this group has submitted their question so i am assuming that the rest of the members are not interested in the game. I have given grace of 48 hrs to them. Unfortunately we have to move on with the people who are active in order to respect their interest and hard work.

ChhanChhan team has submitted 6 set of questions which is now divided into 11 members which makes 2 questions to each person. It has its own advantage and disadvantage. but note that the judging will be based on creativity and only creativity not how many questions you had answered. All will be judged in same parameter. It was sad that many from that group didnot turn up for the game.

Here are the set of questions equally distributed amongst 11 active members. only people who have submitted their questions will be eligible to answer.

*Slight change in format... there wont be any jodi's anymore. 

1.khoshidarling DIL

a. Will u let me be with Manav for 24 hrs a day for 365 days in a year? 

b. Can you write to a fashion magazine and start a new trend of wearing jhmkas on your hair?

2.DiehardYMfan

a. Will u eat food cooked by me?

b. Do u prefer me or my dogs?

3...hrideyy..

a. Will u ever get a 0 size figure like me?

b. Why did you accept me all of a sudden?

4. OldieDezard

a. Why do you prefer illiterate daughter in law?

b. Are you expecting dowry from me?

5.cruze

a. Why you don't involve your daughter in laws with your social service?

b. Will you watch English movie with me?

6. Nichuss

a. How wil u convince me if i doesn't let you watch d show u like ? ?

b. What wil u do if ur son meets wid an accident d next day of our marriage wil you blame me, ma luck , if d society do so??

7. javed

a. Wat wil you do if i wear a tee and capri , or a comfortable nite dres at home, wen ur close frnd happen to come to meet u? ? 

b.  How wil you react if i find dat your bed iz broken ? ? ?

8. GodhuliLogon

a. Wil you allow adoption ? ? Even if i vry wel can concieve?

b. What would you do if your daughter in law has no idea about how to do chores? Would you still accept her as your bahu. 

9.JAJfan_Inshifan

a. If you made a mistake would you accept it in front of your daughter in law?

b. What if i want to bring 4 dogs with me when i get married ?

10. .Chanchan.

a. What would be your reaction if i Cook better than you?

b. One quality your daughter in law must have. 

11. cute00ish

a. If u come to know I don't know cooking what would be ur reaction? 

b. if i want to work after marriage ur thoughts ?

You have 8 extra questions and i leave it on the captain to whom she/he wants to give it to after discussing with the team.

1. if i don't wear sari after marriage ??

2. if I want to visit my parents home once a week after wedding ?

3. If you get to know the pot in the garden was broken by puchpuch ?

4. I am overly attached to my dog..and after marriage I take him with me.. And now he falls in love with you. He stays with you, in your room, on your bed. And he doesn't allow your husband to stay with you...he wants you for himself only.. so I love my dog so I'd anything for his happiness, and your son wants my happiness.. sso for your son's happiness would you do as the dog wants? 

5. Why are you so "kharoos"? And will I be the same when I'm at your age? 

6. What qualities do you hate to have in your daughter-in-law?

7. Give 10 tips on how our relationship can be a healthy one?

8. What is more important to you.. your son's happiness (Chanchan) or your ego?

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Hello all.. ðŸ¤—

pls report here and start discussing if you all have queries .. 

send me buddy request to make my work easier and faster .. 

one more thing 

pref if you can give as proper as possible but thats not imp... the most imp thing is how innovative and funny the questions and the answers are..

Edited by GodhuliLogon - 10 years ago
FromTheAshes thumbnail
please make me understand i didnt understood wat to do
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
first of all .. as i have to collect and check all your questions.. 

pls send me buddy request .. otherwise it will be difficult for me to individually paste ur id ..

You have to find your partners or jodi from this link according to your number .. if you are given number 4 in this group  your daugher-in-law partner will be the no 4 in that group.. 

Find your jodi from the list here .. :) and  when u send ur questions keep his/her ID also

ChhanChhan Group

1) Mylosthopes 

2) CrazyAmie

3) Kodhai (CAPTAIN)

4) sadhnasoumya

5) princessunara

6) Unknowndesire

7) krishmita

8) CrazzyBusy

9) TazLuvArShiAsYa

10) JohnyLovesSanz

11) cool127

12) jeb1

13) .SilentPrincess

Edited by GodhuliLogon - 10 years ago
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..hrideyy..

please make me understand i didnt understood wat to do

hi .. me too confused .. thats why i am grilling appy .. 

still .. 

The question has to be related to marriage and pros and cons of the same… something like "what do you expect from your daughter-in-law" or maybe "would you leave your career if you are married?"

so u have to prepare 5 quesions related with marriage to your daughter-in-law(4.sadhnasoumya) as she is your partner in this game according to the number given .. u r given 4. 

see the question's example above .. think about .. come up with any witty or innovative 5 questions which u r gonna ask your daughter - in -law .. 

Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ok so we can start making questions right...
and questions need to be PMed right???

check out my maiden one..lol!

😉 
Howzit everyone?
Edited by DiehardYMfan - 10 years ago
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
^ good one .. 

but i think questions should not be written here .. ( other team may see it ) ðŸ˜³  

Yeah u can make 5 and PM to me as soon as its done.. :) 
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
okay..
Hii Im sourya..
whats ur name...

Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
okay godhuli..

ur name dear???

I m sourya..