Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

boreddamsel

IF-Rockerz

boreddamsel

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Desi boys are so sweet.. they just care so much about their "sisters"! Embarrassed 
LOL Reminds me of the first sunny spring day .. when all the desi guys run to our common ground, to see girls sunbathing. Do they run there 'coz they care so much about how girls dress.. aww, aren't they so considerate? Embarrassed

Attention seekers Angry. They knew you would hear them, that's why they said that. Just keep ignoring them, even though they will keep saying it. You might want to reply to them, you might want to punch them, but in either case they get what they wanted .. your attention. Don't worry, some day what they said will bite them in the derriere Tongue 

Don't know about good girls.. good boys should definitely walk around only in shorts if they have a hot bod Wink LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aarya-DonnaHarvey

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How good girls should dress (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Aarya-

Goldie

-Aarya-

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Yes Dress whichever way suits the occassion for girls. I do like elegant dressings.
But try not to dress such that it invites too much male attention. One can become a victim of something undesirable like molest and rape !

Summer, is it the dress that is victimizing the person or the showing of the skin? 

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -playboy-

Excuse me did u said HOW GOOD GIRLS SHOULD DRESS,at the first place ur question is wrong,
Ever heard of a thing called sarcasm?
I don't give a hoot if I am perceived as good or bad. Also, I am not a girl, I am a woman.
Like you said below, we are no one to determine who is good or bad. The heading was simply quoted out of the incident I cited.
I hope you read the story in its entirety
first thing is that how a girl dress herself doesn't determine she is good or bad,

n second n most important thing is that WE ARE NO ONE TO DETERMINE THAT SOMEONE IS GOOD OR BAD,
and we have the right to determine only us n no one else that we are good or bad,in the end only this matter that u can stand in front of mirror n say to urself that u r right,u r on the right path,u r good...
N in fact BAD HONE ME BHI KOI BURAI NAHI HAI UNTILL N UNLESS IT DOESN'T VOILATE ANY ONE'S HUMAN RIGHT...
"Its good to be bad"

Thats it...

Arif

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged

Yes Dress whichever way suits the occassion for girls. I do like elegant dressings.
But try not to dress such that it invites too much male attention. One can become a victim of something undesirable like molest and rape !

That was not my question. Nor do I agree with the view. But that is beside the point. What I am asking is where do you stand the connection between morality and clothing.

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Desi boys are so sweet.. they just care so much about their "sisters"! Embarrassed 
LOL Reminds me of the first sunny spring day .. when all the desi guys run to our common ground, to see girls sunbathing. Do they run there 'coz they care so much about how girls dress.. aww, aren't they so considerate? Embarrassed
ROFL
Attention seekers Angry. They knew you would hear them, that's why they said that. Just keep ignoring them, even though they will keep saying it. You might want to reply to them, you might want to punch them, but in either case they get what they wanted .. your attention. Don't worry, some day what they said will bite them in the derriere Tongue 
If only the conversation was in English, their ass would be out of the bus. The city has zero tolerance for harassment. 
Don't know about good girls.. good boys should definitely walk around only in shorts if they have a hot bod Wink LOL
Glad someone understood the sarcasm. I was starting to feel like Sheldon Cooper.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged

That is such a regressive viewpoint.

Men are not animals. They know the importance of consent and know that revealing dresses are not an invitation for lewdness. As for the animals, it does not make a difference whether one is exposing skin, an infant swaddled in blankets or an eighty year old dressed modestly.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramaboreddamseltheloupgaroux-Doppelganger-Dexterkilaila

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

That is such a regressive viewpoint.

Men are not animals. They know the importance of consent and know that revealing dresses are not an invitation for lewdness. As for the animals, it does not make a difference whether one is exposing skin, an infant swaddled in blankets or an eighty year old dressed modestly.

There seem to be more animals around than men Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KA

-Doppelganger-

IF-Rockerz

-Doppelganger-

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged

@bold
Do you mean to say that all men are potential rapists?Tongue A woman wearing a short dress can turn on any man right?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramaboreddamseltheloupgarouxreturn_to_hadesDexterkilaila

Post Reply New Post

Go to top