India's Dancing Superstar

chavat boys are the biggest copy cats !!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

adidhoom

adidhoom

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
 the chavat boys copied their first performance from these people step for step 

the video is called ''funny mba dance'

'

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rahulmuskanchange12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "chavat boys are the biggest copy cats !!" in India's Dancing Superstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tan26809

tan26809

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
I dont know how they are selected in TOP 24 , for me it was not good, no co-ordination and nothing good dance wise, I thought it was injustice to other good contestants

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kie91

Paytonlee

Paytonlee

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tan26809

I dont know how they are selected in TOP 24 , for me it was not good, no co-ordination and nothing good dance wise, I thought it was injustice to other good contestants

agree!! they do so simple steps and still bad coordinations and loook at other teams like mj5 and goodluck boys they do so hard steps and still they are well coordinated

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kie91tan26809

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.