The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Diasaster 12: Love Conquers All (Page 62)

Post Reply New Post

Page 62 of 115

hodan1987

Goldie

hodan1987

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetNancy

Silas, so much hype created for this character but i didnt felt any thing scary or interesting about him (this character was much better in last season). I like PW but he can't  fit in every role and writers try to make him do so. His expressions are same, its same like he was in s3 mocking, being douuchebag,  emotionless Stefan. I feel, he doesn't pull hard to his characterConfused
Clap
This is exactly how I felt about this character. He was such a disappointment as the next baddy. I hope there is another bad-guy out there besides him because if Silas is all we have got for this season then it is going to be a boring season. 

Damon made laugh during their interaction when he said to Silas something like "you must not have had the upgrade" regarding Silas's grandma-like descend down the stairsLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetNancy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delena Beautiful Diasaster 12: Love Conquers All (Page 62)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
i liked PW as silas..

coz i dont lyk him as stefanLOL

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
"COSTUME PARTY OF THE DAMNED - On campus, Elena is touched by a sad and secretive student named Aaron (guest star Shaun Sipos). Elena and Damon attend the Whitmore Historical Ball dressed as Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII. At the Ball, Elena shares a dance with Dr. Maxfield (guest star Rick Cosnett), who has a disturbing message for her. Caroline's evening at the Ball takes her from happiness to heartbreak. Meanwhile, Nadia (guest star Olga Fonda) reveals her surprising history to Katherine, and Damon tries to make a deal with Silas. Silas' demand that Damon commit an unthinkable act leads to a violent confrontation. Kat Graham and Zach Roerig also star."
OFFICIAL SYNOPSIS FOR THE VAMPIRE DIARIES: MONSTER'S BALL (EP505)

hodan1987

SweetNancy

SweetNancy

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hodan1987

Clap
This is exactly how I felt about this character. He was such a disappointment as the next baddy. I hope there is another bad-guy out there besides him because if Silas is all we have got for this season then it is going to be a boring season. 

Damon made laugh during their interaction when he said to Silas something like "you must not have had the upgrade" regarding Silas's grandma-like descend down the stairsLOL

I remember reading some spoilers from S3, where writers kept on saying Stefan will blow our minds as ripper, he will leave everyone speechless (to some extent i was speechless about the dumb ripper story). They kept on bragging about him and his work, and what we got same Stefan, confused and blaming Damon for his guilt. That storyline was ''Khoda pahaar nikla chooha'' for meEmbarrassed. And now this. I was very much interested in s4, Silas playing mind games and messing with peoples' head, even KlausConfused got hammered by him. Now I think Silas storyline will be ruined for the sake of Paul and to give him more promising storyline. We have got so good example of Nina, since s1 she is playing two different characters and  can easily get the difference btw Katy and Elena and now in s5 she has become PERFECT with her both characters.  I feel sorry for Paul, can't say about him this. 

Talking about other baddies, I think Nadia (is she a witch?) and Elenas' father bg story, we may have other villan story (not linked with Silas)?? there was Candice's interview  about Damon's bg, I really have big hopes with that, don't want writers to ruin that againOuch

SweetNancy

SweetNancy

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvvampires

i liked PW as silas..

coz i dont lyk him as stefanLOL

You know, I have been counting on writers to show Stefan as complete villain since s2 (that could be reverse to s1 where Damon was introduced as bad guy). That I think will justify with Stefans' character and he wont be pretending to be a self created image of him. But now seeing as Silas, all villainy, I feel like watching all previous versions of Stefan packed in one wrapper.

billhader

billhader

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
nice thread...

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged

"It's not all about saving animals and saving the planet. It's really about the human condition - what is it that makes us tick and allows environmental degradation and destruction of our planet. These are things that align with me as a person, not just a foundation" 

" Ian Somerhalder (Icon Magazine, 2013)

hodan1987

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Ian Somerhalder - Icon Magazine

Post Reply New Post

Go to top