The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

   
The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Diasaster 12: Love Conquers All (Page 4)

Almas. IF-Sizzlerz
Almas.
Almas.

Joined: 25 September 2008
Posts: 17437

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hodan1987

Oh, Ramadhan! I feel like I would probably die of heatstroke this Ramadhan. The weather here is like in the 90s and it is humid. And most of my work requires me to drive around'Ouch


As for GoT. Yeah, watched after Ramadhan. We just finished season 3 recently. Each season has 10 episodes. Plus season 4 comes in next year around march. So, you have time. 


It's rainy season here in india.. Our ramzan will be thanda thanda cool cool..Tongue

Thnx for info abt GOt.. 

Almas. IF-Sizzlerz
Almas.
Almas.

Joined: 25 September 2008
Posts: 17437

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hodan1987

Originally posted by iluvvampires

Originally posted by hodan1987

lol'yeah. I think the first thing that I notice about SRK is his eyes when he looked at you through the screen that just gets to you and followed by his smiles and smirks and I was done for. Same with Damon. Day Dreaming

Ya.. There eyes speak..

Have u seen d trailer of new movie Chennai express..
Srk n dipika lukng really good.. Hey u will get to know abt South Indian culture through dis movie
No, I haven't. I will try to watch thought. Hey, I heard SRK broke his rule about kissing on screen. I wanted to ask was his first big on screen good?Embarrassed

Ya in 'jab tak hai Jaan ' movie there r few kissing scenes with Katrina .. Don't expect more.. Dey r just light kisses.. Nothing intense..
But for srk doing that..it's something majorEmbarrassed
hodan1987 IF-Dazzler
hodan1987
hodan1987

Joined: 06 January 2012
Posts: 3571

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvvampires

Originally posted by hodan1987

Oh, Ramadhan! I feel like I would probably die of heatstroke this Ramadhan. The weather here is like in the 90s and it is humid. And most of my work requires me to drive around'Ouch


As for GoT. Yeah, watched after Ramadhan. We just finished season 3 recently. Each season has 10 episodes. Plus season 4 comes in next year around march. So, you have time. 


It's rainy season here in india.. Our ramzan will be thanda thanda cool cool..Tongue

Thnx for info abt GOt.. 
Oh you are so Lucky…and so mean to be happy about that LOL . I was just saying this to my sis the other day that this year…it would trully feel like fasting because the other years Ramadhan came when the weather was nice and the days were short. 
hodan1987 IF-Dazzler
hodan1987
hodan1987

Joined: 06 January 2012
Posts: 3571

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvvampires

Originally posted by hodan1987

Originally posted by iluvvampires

Originally posted by hodan1987

lol'yeah. I think the first thing that I notice about SRK is his eyes when he looked at you through the screen that just gets to you and followed by his smiles and smirks and I was done for. Same with Damon. Day Dreaming

Ya.. There eyes speak..

Have u seen d trailer of new movie Chennai express..
Srk n dipika lukng really good.. Hey u will get to know abt South Indian culture through dis movie
No, I haven't. I will try to watch thought. Hey, I heard SRK broke his rule about kissing on screen. I wanted to ask was his first big on screen good?Embarrassed

Ya in 'jab tak hai Jaan ' movie there r few kissing scenes with Katrina .. Don't expect more.. Dey r just light kisses.. Nothing intense..
But for srk doing that..it's something majorEmbarrassed
Only Katrina? I thought he kisses both girl in the movie? And, yeah even light kisses are big when it is from the kingDay Dreaming
Almas. IF-Sizzlerz
Almas.
Almas.

Joined: 25 September 2008
Posts: 17437

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hodan1987

Oh you are so Lucky'and so mean to be happy about that LOL . I was just saying this to my sis the other day that this year'it would trully feel like fasting because the other years Ramadhan came when the weather was nice and the days were short. 

It's cool weather here but still day is long.. 14hrs of fastingShocked

So.. U hv a sis?temme abt yo family (if its not a prob)
Almas. IF-Sizzlerz
Almas.
Almas.

Joined: 25 September 2008
Posts: 17437

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hodan1987

Originally posted by iluvvampires



Ya in 'jab tak hai Jaan ' movie there r few kissing scenes with Katrina .. Don't expect more.. Dey r just light kisses.. Nothing intense..
But for srk doing that..it's something majorEmbarrassed
Only Katrina? I thought he kisses both girl in the movie? And, yeah even light kisses are big when it is from the kingDay Dreaming

Yup only Katrina .. U can watch it on YT I think..
Almas. IF-Sizzlerz
Almas.
Almas.

Joined: 25 September 2008
Posts: 17437

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hodan1987

Oh no! I like Matt. I just couldn't bring myself to like the show. I really tried for Tiffani Thiessen who plays Elizabeth. I am a huge fan of hers. I watched probably most of her shows including a little known show Fastlane. 
LOLLOL  U kno wat ..u r d first person I hv met who has watched WC n doesn't like it

Tiffani is awesome..perfect in her role as El...
hodan1987 IF-Dazzler
hodan1987
hodan1987

Joined: 06 January 2012
Posts: 3571

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvvampires

Originally posted by hodan1987

Oh you are so Lucky'and so mean to be happy about that LOL . I was just saying this to my sis the other day that this year'it would trully feel like fasting because the other years Ramadhan came when the weather was nice and the days were short. 

It's cool weather here but still day is long.. 14hrs of fastingShocked

So.. U hv a sis?temme abt yo family (if its not a prob)
Actually it would be 16hrs of fasting. We would be fasting from  0440 to 2100s…basically close to 16 hrs a day. So, the day would be long and hot/humid. 

Yeah. I have five sisters and one brother. What abt you?

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Delena Beautiful Disaster # 17: We'll Create New Memories

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31

Author: Angel-Jot.   Replies: 244   Views: 31978

Angel-Jot. 244 31978 22 April 2017 at 8:14am by Almas.
Delena One Shot-'Dark is the Night' updtdChap-3 Page-8-Feb-11

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: Paint.It.BlacK.   Replies: 70   Views: 14182

Paint.It.BlacK. 70 14182 20 February 2016 at 6:27am by PhoenixKhushi
Delena Beautiful Disaster #16 - I'll Remember

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138

Author: malec.   Replies: 1097   Views: 53015

malec. 1097 53015 01 January 2015 at 12:56pm by Angel-Jot.
Delena VM - Aashiqui (Instrumental) HD

Author: malec.   Replies: 2   Views: 412

malec. 2 412 18 October 2014 at 8:14am by ..preethi..
Delena Beautiful Disaster1:Season of Delena p138

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: patakhaguddi   Replies: 1152   Views: 46919

patakhaguddi 1152 46919 10 October 2010 at 9:58am by halifax004

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index