The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Diasaster 12: Love Conquers All (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 115

hodan1987

IF-Dazzler

hodan1987

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvvampires

Originally posted by hodan1987

GOT ..
Trailer is awesome.. Is it a British tv show?
I ll watch it later.. July is busy month for me
The trailer does not even tell you how awesome it is. It is an American show. It comes on the same channel as True Blood'HBO. 
Okay.. May be in aug I ll start watching..
After ramzan..
Oh, Ramadhan! I feel like I would probably die of heatstroke this Ramadhan. The weather here is like in the 90s and it is humid. And most of my work requires me to drive around…Ouch

As for GoT. Yeah, watched after Ramadhan. We just finished season 3 recently. Each season has 10 episodes. Plus season 4 comes in next year around march. So, you have time. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvOriginals

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delena Beautiful Diasaster 12: Love Conquers All (Page 4)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hodan1987

IF-Dazzler

hodan1987

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

lol'yeah. I think the first thing that I notice about SRK is his eyes when he looked at you through the screen that just gets to you and followed by his smiles and smirks and I was done for. Same with Damon. Day Dreaming

Ya.. There eyes speak..

Have u seen d trailer of new movie Chennai express..
Srk n dipika lukng really good.. Hey u will get to know abt South Indian culture through dis movie
No, I haven't. I will try to watch thought. Hey, I heard SRK broke his rule about kissing on screen. I wanted to ask was his first big on screen good?Embarrassed

iluvOriginals

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Oh, Ramadhan! I feel like I would probably die of heatstroke this Ramadhan. The weather here is like in the 90s and it is humid. And most of my work requires me to drive around'Ouch

As for GoT. Yeah, watched after Ramadhan. We just finished season 3 recently. Each season has 10 episodes. Plus season 4 comes in next year around march. So, you have time. 

It's rainy season here in india.. Our ramzan will be thanda thanda cool cool..Tongue

Thnx for info abt GOt.. 

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged

lol'yeah. I think the first thing that I notice about SRK is his eyes when he looked at you through the screen that just gets to you and followed by his smiles and smirks and I was done for. Same with Damon. Day Dreaming

Ya.. There eyes speak..

Srk n dipika lukng really good.. Hey u will get to know abt South Indian culture through dis movie
No, I haven't. I will try to watch thought. Hey, I heard SRK broke his rule about kissing on screen. I wanted to ask was his first big on screen good?Embarrassed

Ya in 'jab tak hai Jaan ' movie there r few kissing scenes with Katrina .. Don't expect more.. Dey r just light kisses.. Nothing intense..
But for srk doing that..it's something majorEmbarrassed

Kriyaanshholic

IF-Dazzler

Kriyaanshholic

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
congooosss

hodan1987

hodan1987

IF-Dazzler

hodan1987

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Oh, Ramadhan! I feel like I would probably die of heatstroke this Ramadhan. The weather here is like in the 90s and it is humid. And most of my work requires me to drive around'Ouch

It's rainy season here in india.. Our ramzan will be thanda thanda cool cool..Tongue

Thnx for info abt GOt.. 
Oh you are so Lucky…and so mean to be happy about that LOL . I was just saying this to my sis the other day that this year…it would trully feel like fasting because the other years Ramadhan came when the weather was nice and the days were short. 

hodan1987

IF-Dazzler

hodan1987

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Ya.. There eyes speak..

Ya in 'jab tak hai Jaan ' movie there r few kissing scenes with Katrina .. Don't expect more.. Dey r just light kisses.. Nothing intense..
But for srk doing that..it's something majorEmbarrassed
Only Katrina? I thought he kisses both girl in the movie? And, yeah even light kisses are big when it is from the kingDay Dreaming

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Oh you are so Lucky'and so mean to be happy about that LOL . I was just saying this to my sis the other day that this year'it would trully feel like fasting because the other years Ramadhan came when the weather was nice and the days were short. 

It's cool weather here but still day is long.. 14hrs of fastingShocked

So.. U hv a sis?temme abt yo family (if its not a prob)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top