Users

Frequent Posters

SweetNancy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: iluvvampires

i liked PW as silas..

coz i dont lyk him as stefan😆

You know, I have been counting on writers to show Stefan as complete villain since s2 (that could be reverse to s1 where Damon was introduced as bad guy). That I think will justify with Stefans' character and he wont be pretending to be a self created image of him. But now seeing as Silas, all villainy, I feel like watching all previous versions of Stefan packed in one wrapper.
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

"It's not all about saving animals and saving the planet. It's really about the human condition - what is it that makes us tick and allows environmental degradation and destruction of our planet. These are things that align with me as a person, not just a foundation" 

" Ian Somerhalder (Icon Magazine, 2013)

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ian Somerhalder - Icon Magazine

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
GOD! That song in 5x02 they used in Delena kiss. PERFECT. Just PERFECT for Delena.

I loved Damon and Elena part, they are stronger than ever. You see? Elena stabbed her own leg to control her anger and not kill Damon. They are so real, had issues and all but in the end, Elena again declared that she loves him. I think for half of the season we will hear Elena say it again and again coz she had crushed Damon so many time with her 'it-will-always-be-Stefan' jaap so he just need it, he needs confirmation all the time that Elena actually loves him, for REAL.

Apart from Delena, I really really really loved Katherine. GOD! She is amazing, her sense of humor level increased ever since she became human. I am Moonstone! 🤣 Really, human Katherine is much more fun than Vampire one.

SweetNancy thumbnail

From upcoming episodes
iMadz thumbnail
I can't believe the same old Rippah Stefan will be back.

How Original! 😉

SweetNancy thumbnail
Originally posted by: iMadz

I can't believe the same old Rippah Stefan will be back.

How Original! 😉

Wow, is that true. Rippah is back (that was big spoiler for me). I was never over with the epicness of that part of Stefan, glad it is back😳
SweetNancy thumbnail
Madzz, these DE scenes in your dabba

iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: SweetNancy

Madzz, these DE scenes in your dabba

I know. 😳 I have gone mad. I single handedly reblogged this particular gif for god-knows-how-many-times. 😆 I am in love with this scene. 😳 ❤️

SweetNancy thumbnail
Originally posted by: iMadz

GOD! That song in 5x02 they used in Delena kiss. PERFECT. Just PERFECT for Delena.

I loved Damon and Elena part, they are stronger than ever. You see? Elena stabbed her own leg to control her anger and not kill Damon. They are so real, had issues and all but in the end, Elena again declared that she loves him. I think for half of the season we will hear Elena say it again and again coz she had crushed Damon so many time with her 'it-will-always-be-Stefan' jaap so he just need it, he needs confirmation all the time that Elena actually loves him, for REAL.

Apart from Delena, I really really really loved Katherine. GOD! She is amazing, her sense of humor level increased ever since she became human. I am Moonstone! 🤣 Really, human Katherine is much more fun than Vampire one.

Katherine was awesome b**** as a vampire and now as a human she is an added bonus. Struggling to survive as human to whatever consequences is really enjoyable, I am loving her more this season. Loved her when she came back to save Jer...

And DE, are DE ❤️(will be back😳)
Edited by SweetNancy - 10 years ago