Delena Beautiful Diasaster 12: Love Conquers All - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by iluvvampires

Omg..20hrs... Dey ll starve n die man..
But I think d last limit is16hrs as per Islam.. After 16 u cn brk d fast..
(I heard dis some where not sure)

I'm very sorry to butt in but im pretty sure this is NOT true
Originally posted by ...Pwincess...

I'm very sorry to butt in but im pretty sure this is NOT true
Oh no! Don't be shy. Join us. And what is not true? The limit hours?

Hav u watchd Lost?
It's coming soon on zee cafe..I might watch
I watched season 1 and well you will see why I didn't go back to rewatch when you watch the show yourself😆.

One of little sister hated the show after season three. She kept saying "I don't know why I am watching this but I can't help myself. I have to see it to the end." She is one of those people who once she starts something has to finished to the end😆.

The other one loved the show. But hated one the main character with a passion😆.

Thank Allah! I am not like them. Once I start to hate a show I just stop watching it😛 

Nope hodan.. Baby daddy..nvr heard..
I don't watch American shows much yaar.. 
From ind it's diff to watch ..

tVd was my 1st US shw..
sPN, WC, Arrow, castle,  suits, now TB.. Dats all..

I hv seen few epis of GG n Greys.. Dint find dm interesting 

Oh wow! TVD was your first American show. Oh honey! You have a lot more good shows left to watch and enjoy. 

As for Baby Daddy…It is a guilty pleasure comedy show about half hour long. I didn't think I was going to like but I do. 
Originally posted by hodan1987

I watched season 1 and well you will see why I didn't go back to rewatch when you watch the show yourself😆.

One of little sister hated the show after season three. She kept saying "I don't know why I am watching this but I can't help myself. I have to see it to the end." She is one of those people who once she starts something has to finished to the end😆.

The other one loved the show. But hated one the main character with a passion😆.

Thank Allah! I am not like them. Once I start to hate a show I just stop watching it😛 

Coz d character plyd bu Ian dies.. I know dis😉😆

I ll watch first few epis thn let's c..

U kno wat evn I'm lyk ur sis.. If I strt watching a serial I juz keep watching no matter how badly dey mess up wid track.. It's hard for me to leave a show..
But ya nowadays things changing ..I'm actu stoping to watch if I'm not liking it.. ðŸ˜›

Oh no! Don't be shy. Join us. And what is not true? The limit hours?

Ya plz Join us.. 

Oh wow! TVD was your first American show. Oh honey! You have a lot more good shows left to watch and enjoy. 

As for Baby Daddy'It is a guilty pleasure comedy show about half hour long. I didn't think I was going to like but I do. 

IKR ... Need ur help in dis.. Tel u me abt ur all time favs..

Comedy..hmm..not my type.. hIMYM doesn't interests me cz of cmdy 
😆

Coz d character plyd bu Ian dies.. I know dis😉😆

I ll watch first few epis thn let's c..

U kno wat evn I'm lyk ur sis.. If I strt watching a serial I juz keep watching no matter how badly dey mess up wid track.. It's hard for me to leave a show..
But ya nowadays things changing ..I'm actu stoping to watch if I'm not liking it.. ðŸ˜›
Oh good! I didn't want to spoil Ian's character death for you. After Ian, I was like I am out too. The ironic thing about that is Ian's character was the first to be cast and first to die on the island😆.

No not me. Once I start to dislike a show. I stop watching it. This happened with a lot of shows such Greys, for a while GG, PLL, Switched at Birth, The Lying Game, The Game, etc. 

But there are some shows that I stick with if I see a potential and it usually pays off. My sisters thought TVD was going to be like Twilight after the first couple of slow episodes and plus the instant love at first sight between cheeSE. But I stuck with it because I loved Kevin Williams work. And I recognized his way of writing from the way Damon talked with that twisted sense of humor. And it paid off. TVD was huge after its first season but my sisters came back to watch TVD after episode 14….😆.

So, now days my friends and sisters ask me if the show they are about to watch on netflix is worth watching or not ðŸ˜›

IKR ... Need ur help in dis.. Tel u me abt ur all time favs..

Comedy..hmm..not my type.. hIMYM doesn't interests me cz of cmdy 
Wait!!! You don't like HIMYM!!! Dude that is a great show a long with The Big Bang Theory. I think between the two...you would probably like TBBT more. But I love both shows. Can't get enough.

My all time fav shows would have to: Buffy, Firefly (I would never forgive FOX for canceling this show~ Browncoat till the end), Dawson's creek,  Alias, Charmed, Felicity, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (Another cancelation by FOX that I hate), Smallville, etc

I cant remember the rest but I am sure there are more. 

Comedy: Friends, Boy Meets World, Sister Sisters, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Moesha…etc

I watched most of these shows while studying. For every ten page of reading I would watch one episode of these shows ðŸ˜†
Ok so after TB n GOt I ll start wid lost n BBt..

Buffy? As in the vamp slayer?

N is der a show completely a love story n nothing supernatural ðŸ˜‰