with_an_idea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Oh come on Chavat Boys were entertaining but they didn't dance. I can imagine the reason why the producers want them on the show but D Monks totally deserved that 2nd ticket.

This batch was the most difficult so far but come on Chavat Boys in a dance competition. They're more suited for Entertainment ke ... or India's got Talent

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I know what you mean and the dancer in me probably agrees with you as well, but then as a viewer I love watching Chaavat boys perform. The thing is, when you dance for an audience, it's not just the dancing skills/ability that counts, it's also about how well you can perform and to what extent you connect with the audience. Chaavat boys have that quality. They're performers. I know they're not going to win and given the platform they shouldn't either, but they deserve some screen time purely for breaking tradition and giving a new meaning to the word 'literal' ðŸ˜†
KurtAngle thumbnail
How can the judges justify their decision to select Chavat Boys over K D Zone D Monks or H Boys? The show title says India's Dancing Superstar, NOT India's "Entertaining" Superstar..Very disappointed in the judges, really feel bad for those 3 groups who worked their butt off everyday to advance to the next round, the judges totally blew it...this is by far the worst episode of IDS (Judgement Wise)! Chavat Boys deserve a platform, but not this one! Edited by KurtAngle - 10 years ago
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with u, infact i feel irritated,why so much praising!!! They r overhyped,D monk should go.
ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You cant eat a banana and get selected for the next round in a dance competition ðŸ¤¢
JiyaRe... thumbnail

Originally posted by: KurtAngle

How can the judges justify their decision to select Chavat Boys over K D
Zone D Monks or H Boys? The show title says India's Dancing Superstar,
NOT India's "Entertaining" Superstar..Very disappointed in the judges,
really feel bad for those 3 groups who worked their butt off everyday to advance to the next round, the judges totally blew it...this is by far the worst episode of
IDS (Judgement Wise)! Chavat Boys deserve a platform, but not this one!

Yeah, Chavat Boys deserve a platform but not this one.
with_an_idea thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmileItsMe

Yeah, Chavat Boys deserve a platform but not this one.

They should go to Entertainment ke liye kuch nhi karega or even India's got Talent.
with_an_idea thumbnail
I already feel this decision wasn't purely the judges coz Geeta Kapur retweeted this today

@geetakapur @StarPlus chavat boys didn't deserve 2go forward. Decisions like these forces me 2think that the show might be fixed. @Riteishd

Retweeted by GEETA KAPUR

@geetakapur Very disappointed with the selection of Chavat boys. It is not a dance show but an entertainment show now.Kds deserved it. Bad:(

Retweeted by GEETA KAPUR

There were also some more  that she RTed. Makes me think that they're not the only decision makers. So basically peeps I won't be surprised if some undeserving person wins the show.

VruShan_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey,

I completely agree with you, it was very unfair with other groups.

Also if they got selected for their creativity then you must go and check a video with the title "Funny MBA Dance:)", you will see that their audition round performance is completely copied😲
change12 thumbnail
they are no even  good for that  the act they did for the sapno ka ticket was stolen one i saw that act on you tube almost a year back and was tryin to teach my 5 yr old and his friends for stage show...