Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Bin Roye Aansoo Official AT: cast finalized pg 1

starstruckk IF-Rockerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Ok, so the much awaited Bin Roye Aansoo is set to be directed by Haissam Hussain and as we all know, it's Farhat's novel. 

I decided to make this thread because the last few have been getting locked up, and so I feel we need to start with a fresh thread by someone else for a change.

Feel free to update, say or discuss anything and whatever here. 

Casting:

Humayun Saeed as Irtiza,
Mahira Khan as Saba,
Amreena Rana Khan as Samun,
Zeba Bakhtiar as Maliha,
Javed Sheikh as Shafique,
Aisha khan for dadi.

**This is Final Cast of Bin Roye Aansoo according to Farhat Ishtiaq's official page

Director:
Haissam Hussain 

Producer:
Momina Duraid 

Channel:
Humtv

Airing date:
Towards the end of this year

Edited by starstruckk - 30 May 2013 at 6:27pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayahcutegirl94.Saira.Kanza04Sarun.Zayaholicprincess.5KripAngad4ever-Hina---Iqra--starsanjanaAshesToDustsofiaaax...Adeena..sonu-monuHSFAMehwisMixcoTreeHeavenlyBliss.snowflake.

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Woohoo!
Next home, after Kankar I believe.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sofiaaax.

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
The cast better be GOOD since it's still to be decided, I wonder if they're sticking to whomever they had mentioned earlier Ermm

Jo bhi hai, better be someone for whom I start watching the show at least..

starstruckk

starstruckk IF-Rockerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OnlyHope

The cast better be GOOD since it's still to be decided, I wonder if they're sticking to whomever they had mentioned earlier Ermm

Jo bhi hai, better be someone for whom I start watching the show at least..

I know..I hope it's a good cast.

Lets see what happens. This Farhat Ishtiaq's official page admins have their lips sealed though. LOL They haven't given any hints whatsoever as to who the cast may be. A part of me thinks we're in for a surprise.  
OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
^ Well that's exactly why I doubt that the cast mentioned earlier isn't even a part of it..or at least not all of them Ermm I mean why would they still be shut about it, had it been what the rumors were earlier?

starstruckk

starstruckk IF-Rockerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged

^ Well that's exactly why I doubt that the cast mentioned earlier isn't even a part of it..or at least not all of them Ermm I mean why would they still be shut about it, had it been what the rumors were earlier?

I know..I feel the same.

Also, if we go by rumors..a part of me thinks Fawad will not do this show. If he was ever offered it that is. 

If Fawad's interview with Hello magazine is anything to go by, then he said he doesn't want to be repetitive. Honestly, if he does this..then I feel he's contradicting himself...but lets see.

If Fawad does do this..I really would like Saba Qamar to be Saman. I'd love for Fawad to do a show with her...but that's wishful thinking. LOL

..but, who else do you think may be a probable for guys? I feel there are a lot of candidates for Saman & Saba. 

What about Adeel Hussain? I don't think they're going to take him after Mata e Jaan. People are going to kill Farhat. LOL

SanihaKaKinshuk

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I doubt it'll be Adeel, but I also HIGHLY doubt it'll be Fawad; although seeing Saba & Fawad is like the only thing left on my wish-list of seeing people together.

Other guys, I don't even know...help me think...Fahad/Fawad are like the ones higher-up in the industry..can't be Fahad..he's currently doing Kankar. Sami would be good for a change ROFL but he doesn't do anything except A&B Ermm

SanihaKaKinshuk

starstruckk IF-Rockerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged

I doubt it'll be Adeel, but I also HIGHLY doubt it'll be Fawad; although seeing Saba & Fawad is like the only thing left on my wish-list of seeing people together.

Other guys, I don't even know...help me think...Fahad/Fawad are like the ones higher-up in the industry..can't be Fahad..he's currently doing Kankar. Sami would be good for a change ROFL but he doesn't do anything except A&B Ermm

lmaoo..yeah Sami! He'd be a good change on Hum and away from A&B LOL..I doubt that though..that's like close to impossible. LOL

for girls, people have a lot of options in mind..it's the guys that people can't think of but Fawad. LOL

So, far from what I've been seeing...in girls it's Saba Qamar, Sanam Baloch, Mahira Khan, and Ayeza Khan being mentioned back and forth...with Sanam Baloch being the most mentioned it seems. 

someone mentioned this cast as what they want LOL:

Adnan Siddiqui of Humayun as Iritaza

Sajal Ali as Saba

Ayesha Khan as Saman.

Shocked

Edited by starstruckk - 19 May 2013 at 10:41am

Go to top