Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

.scarlet.

.scarlet.

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Heyy guys as promised before I have tried writing a fiction , if you people find it ok then will continue ... its like I haven't written anything like this ever before in my life though this start might be a bit boring but I promise to make it more engaging.
Please I would appreciate all suggestions and corrections...

THE DARK REUNION
It had been a month now since they had together solved the 2613 case and life was moving merrily for Rashdeep and family . Malti bhabhi's operation had been successful . Chennai was lucky for them so they had decided to stay there . Randeep being the head of STF quarters Chennai and Rashmi took back to teaching .Mithhu was loving his new school  with his bua. 
Bhabhi had started the wedding preparations in full swing and with  full excitement. Nani was too busy in making preparations to welcome her bahurani.

One fine day Rashmi got a letter. Since Randeep was not the letter writing types and being in the same city he would never do such stuff ... so she was quite surprised and then there was this logo , she had seen it before no this was too familiar ...oh no that's her college . This was an invitation for the alumni meet.
She so missed her old friends , she definitely wanted to go BUT how can she forget her college was in Mumbai . Not that she dreaded the city but the recent  torturous  memories of the city had tormented her Mumbaikar heart .
And then Bhabhi and Randeep wont let her go there after all ...

Edited by mansi_verma - 22 May 2013 at 8:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ahalyashankarijasleen14Shreya30456arshisomaMaddyO

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE DARK REUNION - a Rashdeep SS part1 updated" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MaddyO

IF-Rockerz

MaddyO

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Mansi that is very very good.  You have got the talent for saying a lot in just few lines.  You conveyed the new Rashdeep life and Rashmi's mood so well.  I loved it.  Please continue you must.  You have got this breezy style and still manage to convey the mood.  Really honestly liked it a lot.

Hope we get to see start of the sequel like this!  With fab positive track and powerful Randeep Rashmi

Edited by MaddyO - 19 May 2013 at 10:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.scarlet.

.scarlet.

.scarlet.

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaddyO

Mansi that is very very good.  You have got the talent for saying a lot in just few lines.  You conveyed the new Rashdeep life and Rashmi's mood so well.  I loved it.  Please continue you must.  You have got this breezy style and still manage to convey the mood.  Really honestly liked it a lot.

Hope we get to see start of the sequel like this!  With fab positive track and powerful Randeep Rashmi

OMG ! thanx a ton for ur appreciation  ...Embarrassed
Even I hope for a sequel , about d positivity u ll get to know about it when I continue Wink...

Shreya30456

Shreya30456

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Amazing start pls continue soon

.scarlet.

.scarlet.

.scarlet.

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya30456

Amazing start pls continue soon
thanx shreya I will.

arshisoma

IF-Rockerz

arshisoma

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Good job manu.just cntinue it

.scarlet.

S1h1a1m1a1

S1h1a1m1a1

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
wonderful manu...u have put great words with the breathings of ur heart...thats fantastic

.scarlet.

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Pls continue...

.scarlet.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top