Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loveurlife1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: RishBala4ever

i dont eat meat just by watching i want to vomit i cant handle it,

but whenever my family cook i dont eat there cookk something else for me or take a pizza for me he was gone to meat shop with a friend so
there was if u buy 5 kg 4 kg is free so his friend said i couldnt cook this much in weeks so he given himm
and bro came given to mom and left mom went to washroom and nobody was in DinnerRoom so i went to to put my remain pizza in freg and i thought is tomartors as i luv to eat tomators so i went close to it my hair came in my eyes
i went close while seting my hair at back and opened my eyes

awww thats sad u ok now ? 
sorry hinu was helping mum !!1
Minionite thumbnail

wowww is sunshine came up frm wrng side?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†is mricle u r hereths tym

tell me how was the movie i watched it too it was damn sad

Came to visit some of the FCs. And not sure if I am going to come later. πŸ˜†

It was really sad. Had to come home and watch Golmaal 3 to stop myself from crying. 
Minionite thumbnail
Now you disappeared. πŸ˜† Okay I'm going for now...will try to be back in my evening else will see you tomorrow. πŸ˜‰
--HiNa-- thumbnail
lolz i was wondering how u can came so sooni knew it u willrun again, lets see at my night as always
--HiNa-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KS_Shreya

Came to visit some of the FCs. And not sure if I am going to come later. πŸ˜†

It was really sad. Had to come home and watch Golmaal 3 to stop myself from crying. 

told u na this movie will make u cry alot for sure an dit did, even i could not stop crying i went to wash my face 3 tym😭the way he was looking at her in end OMG soo sad he was looking like a lil baby crying and his tears when he given her fly kiss
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Are Shraddha-Aditya more than 'good friends'?

TNN | May 20, 2013, 12.00 AM ISTSources say something's brewing between Alia-Varun; Shraddha-Aditya

Through the highly advertised Student Of The Year one thing that the makers kept in low focus is the growing 'friendship' between Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt.

According to sources, this young couplediscovered each other on set and during one ofthe outdoor schedules, they managed to raise antennas.

There have been attempts to make Varun seem like a guy who wears his heart on his sleeve. But, the fact of the matter is that he continues to accompany Alia even to story sittings of films where he's not the leading man.

Another set of youngsters who seem to have grown very fond of each other are the Aashiqui 2lead pair, Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapur.

Not only is the film a run-away hit, the lead pair is also a run-away hit with the public and more importantly with themselves.

Those who interacted with Shraddha during the making of the love saga found her constantly showing concern for Aditya. And if this isn't proof enough, long after the film is over, they continue to remain in constant touch.

Edited by kareena05 - 10 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail
wowww beautifulll tere mein bohot talent haiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
--HiNa-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kareena05

Are Shraddha-Aditya more than 'good friends'?

TNN | May 20, 2013, 12.00 AM ISTSources say something's brewing between Alia-Varun; Shraddha-Aditya

Through the highly advertised Student Of The Year one thing that the makers kept in low focus is the growing 'friendship' between Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt.

According to sources, this young couplediscovered each other on set and during one ofthe outdoor schedules, they managed to raise antennas.

There have been attempts to make Varun seem like a guy who wears his heart on his sleeve. But, the fact of the matter is that he continues to accompany Alia even to story sittings of films where he's not the leading man.

Another set of youngsters who seem to have grown very fond of each other are the Aashiqui 2lead pair, Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapur.

Not only is the film a run-away hit, the lead pair is also a run-away hit with the public and more importantly with themselves.

Those who interacted with Shraddha during the making of the love saga found her constantly showing concern for Aditya. And if this isn't proof enough, long after the film is over, they continue to remain in constant touch.

πŸ˜†i knew they will starts talking about themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wowww beautifulll tere mein bohot talent haiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank You!πŸ˜›