Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Your image is loading...

This Week Song Of The Week Is none other then toota hua saaz ho mein khud se hi naraz ho mein
Reson: because is touch  to our hearts

Aashiqui 2 has made us CRY, SMILE and has made our hearts beat FAST! When Aashiqui 2 can give us so much then why can't we give it something? We can remember AASHIQUI 2 FOREVER by giving life to an AASHIQUI 2 FAN CLUB!

Every time you make a vm/sigs/avis/icons/post related to it and post it here so others can praise it! Join us for keeping Aashiqui 2 alive forever! and Forever, for this beautiful movie and songs thankz to Aashiqui"s 2 makers ,
Admin? its Me Only Aka RishBalaever,, if You Have Any Questions, feel free to Pm me! And When Thread Are Over Pm Me,i will make new,till then Wait,Thanks,
NKAPOOR:My Partners On First Page
AyuLovesKiSha:Sigs and Banner Makers
Aditya Roy Kapoor Debut Was in action Reply,His Acting was liked,then he Was seen In Guzarish,and Lodon Dreams And Now in Aashiqui2 is his First Duper as Lead,And He become Big star with Aashqui 2 and Aashiqui 2 created The History,,

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by RishBala4ever - 21 May 2013 at 9:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manjeryhiddenstarforam.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AshiQui2/ARK/SkFC8|Gym Join karoga Roz Jaye KaRoGa" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Heart Your image is loading...Heart
This Time We Have All Prev"S fc Winner"s

The WInner Of Fc3 Is Our dearest Foram,
Resson:We Really Enjoyed With Her She has Been Very sweet With all Of Us And AlsoHeart We dont let her study Whenever she wants go she stopsLOLand Whenever she s studying she cant stop thinking of usROFL So She Derserve It<3
Resson: she is very funny cutesttt bestest member ever, We Luv To Pull Her Cheeks She is Not just beautiful as A Comanter and Chatter But Also Beautiful Like Actrs In Real LifeHeart, if u see her once u wont Believe That is she,Because she is Beautiful As ANGELHeart
First when she joined i didnt understood Her Ermm and i was not Much impresed by herHeart Only heloo hi But In Fc4 She has Became MyHeart BestfriendHeart I understand her now More then anyone in the whelo FCDancingAnd I knew that She isss A Cutest GirlHug and we are gald to understand her,she has been most active in fc4
WE LOVES YOUHeart

Your image is loading...
Winner of 5 Fc is none Other Then

she is my fav member
When i was in Fc5 yesterday seeing her Sooo Responsable so available and UNrestaABLE to talk specially the Cutesttt i understood That this member is not anyone But is The ONE person In Million Her sweetness Her cuteness Her Hardwork Her Craznies And her BIG BIG HEART i fall in for her She is not just a Member who enjoy with us but she is member who Work with me and Nkapoor on first page The sigs and banner I post are made By Her We are so gald to have her here specially me she is Our AngelHugAnd The Fun She Creath we are BlessedHeartso proud to have her here,dont know what we would have DONE without her specially meHeart 

WINNER OF THE FC6
she is very sweet and active here, she can notice every lil each hint in videos about ARK and Sk,
we love to talk to her, , , and she love to talk to us to very proud to have herHeart

she may came less but her love for aashiqui 2 is soo strong that she dont forget to post here all new picture and updates,,,,,we luv her she is very very cute she is always here when someone is sad or don she is always ready to cheer up us

Edited by RishBala4ever - 19 May 2013 at 7:39am

kareena05manjeryforam.

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged

Your image is loading...

----------

By RishBalever

Edited by RishBala4ever - 21 May 2013 at 8:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manjery

Nkapoor3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manjeryforam.

Nkapoor3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged

manjerysparkle2985foram.

Nkapoor3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged

manjeryforam.

Nkapoor3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged

manjeryforam.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top