Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: milla

Why would CV fix something that not broken Gunjan is alot in the show yes but the show is doing good so why change that.  I mean what would you guys say if CV were to change it around less Gunjan and Mayan and more of the other characters that you want to see and the TRP were to drop who will you blame for that.  Please don't think that I am saying the other can't bring TRP that not it but if it happens what will you reaction be being and SSLK fan because I am a SSLK fan more that a character fan.  Every week I like to see the TRP for our show cause that the most important thing to me if the show gets good TRP I am happy.

if you see the poster we get two girls, not one girl and one boy๐Ÿ˜•  who are the leads? why they tell mahima is lead they should clearly say that she is parallel or side  character๐Ÿ˜•
milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Give it time dear I am sure CV will give Rachna something good in future.  By the way Rachna and Mayank did good work getting rid of Charu I would think that Rachna fans would have been more happy the girl had a big hand in putting Charu in prison. 

Give it time dear I am sure CV will give Rachna something good in future.  By the way Rachna and Mayank did good work getting rid of Charu I would think that Rachna fans would have been more happy the girl had a big hand in putting Charu in prison. 

that was to support gunjan s love story only.๐Ÿ˜•  and it s now one year only 6 minutes are left for that. how much we can wait for that to start ACTUAL love story of Rachna๐Ÿ˜•
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Arushi .. Nice post dear ๐Ÿค— I agree with you almost everything .

What I believe CVs are not ready to  take any risks ..because of that their creativity sucks big time .. and we can see the repetitive tracks .. We cant blame them as those are the tracks they attracted the audience .. They are using the same trump card to gain TRP..But unforunately or fortunately its working ..
 But I cant agree that Mayan is the TRP gainer..I know that majority like their pair .. but that doesnt mean that they are the TRP gainer .I feel that the track is the reason for TRPs .. 
See after the new TRP which was released in end of Dec last year, for the first time we SSLK fans saw such a rocking TRP .. Before that Mayan romancing tracks gained only about 2.5 TRPs and hardly was in TOP 10 (As I remember ..Pls corect me if I am wrong) 

So the time we see the rocking TRPs Mayan was almost broke up and Vihan was in the picture .. Even afte Mayank got married to Charu TRP was at its best .. 3.8 -4.3 
And the Vihan Rachna Gunjan Track was rocking in TRP ..Only FOTY sisters rivalry was the track wich couldnt gain TRP.. 

So I dont think that mayank and Gunjan are the TRP shooters.. But they do contribute some amount for the TRP..

I think CVs should give Rachna a strong track and I am sure if the track is strong it will gain TRP.. And I am 100% sure if they keep focusing on Mayan TRP will again fall ..see even last week there was a -.3 TRP drop . That week only Mayan reunite and their long awaited romance .. But still wedding suspense manages to gain more TRP than that .. 

Again I am not telling that Mayan track has not helped in TRP ..That is .. They are the only stable couple in the show .. As CVs never bother about any other pair .. not even Vina .. so RajNa and Gunjeev are door ki baat hai

I know my reply is very boring .. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
But try to read .. Pls ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gunjan & rachna ๐Ÿ˜”  Jalebi & ghaatiya๐Ÿคฃ

Gunjan & Mayank love story is like  a JALEBI- it goes round & round and confusing where it starts and where it ends๐Ÿ˜•

Rachna & Vihaan love story is like  GHAATIYA-  straight forward ๐Ÿ˜†  Vanishes immedeatly

This is just an advice to the creative team that eating too much of JALEBI leaves your mouth bitter  for the next sweet dish . 

So in btw you got clear your palate with eating something savory Like GHAATIYA๐Ÿคฃ

GHAATIYA & JALEBI have to be eaten in sync.๐Ÿ˜†

So parallel tracks with both love stories Mayan & Vina would actually be a feast๐Ÿ˜†

It looks like there is flooding in the Mayan track &  famine in the vina track๐Ÿ˜•

Now  am done with food & weather report for the day๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

P.S๐Ÿ˜Ž  Am not fat just healthy in case you guys think am a foodie( am a look alike  of JUGHEAD)๐Ÿ˜†

aru29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Why would CV fix something that not broken Gunjan is alot in the show yes but the show is doing good so why change that.  I mean what would you guys say if CV were to change it around less Gunjan and Mayan and more of the other characters that you want to see and the TRP were to drop who will you blame for that.  Please don't think that I am saying the other can't bring TRP that not it but if it happens what will you reaction be being and SSLK fan because I am a SSLK fan more that a character fan.  Every week I like to see the TRP for our show cause that the most important thing to me if the show gets good TRP I am happy.

i agree๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
aru29 thumbnail

yeah me too feel that they shud go about equal distribution and they would...
 and if every track where rachna is involved is taken as to be a part og gunjan's track then i dont think its feasible...so i agree that it'd get ok with time โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Edited by aru29 - 10 years ago
aru29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smruti1981

that was to support gunjan s love story only.๐Ÿ˜•  and it s now one year only 6 minutes are left for that. how much we can wait for that to start ACTUAL love story of Rachna๐Ÿ˜•

rachna was completely the one to expose charu, her bhabhi ...there were promos and she was totally there now if we start taking it also to be gunjans track then wat wud the cvs do??? this way toh the mintu track the vihaan track  the hockey track the FOTY all were rachna s tracks were gunjan was only a part in helping rachna... 
so we shud  feel rachna 's lucky to get variety gunjan has only love track with mayank and admirers or enemies in between๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
aru29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hashii

Arushi .. Nice post dear ๐Ÿค— I agree with you almost everything .

What I believe CVs are not ready to  take any risks ..because of that their creativity sucks big time .. and we can see the repetitive tracks .. We cant blame them as those are the tracks they attracted the audience .. They are using the same trump card to gain TRP..But unforunately or fortunately its working ..
 But I cant agree that Mayan is the TRP gainer..I know that majority like their pair .. but that doesnt mean that they are the TRP gainer .I feel that the track is the reason for TRPs .. 
See after the new TRP which was released in end of Dec last year, for the first time we SSLK fans saw such a rocking TRP .. Before that Mayan romancing tracks gained only about 2.5 TRPs and hardly was in TOP 10 (As I remember ..Pls corect me if I am wrong) 

So the time we see the rocking TRPs Mayan was almost broke up and Vihan was in the picture .. Even afte Mayank got married to Charu TRP was at its best .. 3.8 -4.3 
And the Vihan Rachna Gunjan Track was rocking in TRP ..Only FOTY sisters rivalry was the track wich couldnt gain TRP.. 

So I dont think that mayank and Gunjan are the TRP shooters.. But they do contribute some amount for the TRP..

I think CVs should give Rachna a strong track and I am sure if the track is strong it will gain TRP.. And I am 100% sure if they keep focusing on Mayan TRP will again fall ..see even last week there was a -.3 TRP drop . That week only Mayan reunite and their long awaited romance .. But still wedding suspense manages to gain more TRP than that .. 

Again I am not telling that Mayan track has not helped in TRP ..That is .. They are the only stable couple in the show .. As CVs never bother about any other pair .. not even Vina .. so RajNa and Gunjeev are door ki baat hai

I know my reply is very boring .. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
But try to read .. Pls ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

thank you soo much for liking the post and agreeing to most things...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—
exactly... their not wanting to take risks is hampering the creativity of the show and shows in  their lack of ideas...
yeah Mayan's  stability makes them more believable to the audiences otherwise like the way rachna just forgot rajeev  and rajeeev is gayab since gunjans engagement news these are diff to accept since the cvs dnt giv any reasons or where abouts of the characters...like vihaan who knows abt rajeev luving gunjan is not shown with or talking abt his brother at all...
no ur reply is not at all boring infact i respect the way u brought out ur dis agreement so well so beautifully๐Ÿ˜ƒ and also that u took out time to explain ur POV๐Ÿค— 
Edited by aru29 - 10 years ago
aru29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: brat2008

Gunjan & rachna ๐Ÿ˜”  Jalebi & ghaatiya๐Ÿคฃ

Gunjan & Mayank love story is like  a JALEBI- it goes round & round and confusing where it starts and where it ends๐Ÿ˜•

Rachna & Vihaan love story is like  GHAATIYA-  straight forward ๐Ÿ˜†  Vanishes immedeatly

This is just an advice to the creative team that eating too much of JALEBI leaves your mouth bitter  for the next sweet dish . 

So in btw you got clear your palate with eating something savory Like GHAATIYA๐Ÿคฃ

GHAATIYA & JALEBI have to be eaten in sync.๐Ÿ˜†

So parallel tracks with both love stories Mayan & Vina would actually be a feast๐Ÿ˜†

It looks like there is flooding in the Mayan track &  famine in the vina track๐Ÿ˜•

Now  am done with food & weather report for the day๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

P.S๐Ÿ˜Ž  Am not fat just healthy in case you guys think am a foodie( am a look alike  of JUGHEAD)๐Ÿ˜†

ok can i confess sumthing i had to google wat ghaatiya is ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
after i got that i'd say --yes i agree to ur point...
they need to balance out things in a way that ppl can get to see both their fav couples...u knw in  sync as u say๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
@bold-๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†