Pakistani Serials

Dulha main leke jaaongi ARY

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
So I saw this long play or the saturday night show as they call it now on ARY.. I just finished it.. ofcourse I saw the repeat as it's pretty late here.. but I loved it.. the show was sooo good.. light rom/com.. It had Ali Safina, Sanam Jhang, Behroz Sabzwari and Durdana Butt in leads.. Ali Safina was adoraaableee Embarrassed.. he should do more shows.. he's growing on me after Manjali.. he was really really cute.. and he sang a song in it too.. cool stuff.. Sanam was cute too and they both made an extremely adorable pair.. their phone conversations were soo cutee..

I don't know if it's old or it just aired on ARY but it was a pretty good show.. some bits were hilarious.. so watch it if you guys find it online.. I totally loved it and I really hope Ali Safina does a full fledged main lead in a main stream show that becomes successful.. the guy has talent in him..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dulha main leke jaaongi ARY" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
bump

Post Reply New Post

Go to top