Sony12345 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I hard that AG is going to marry Rizwan so happy for her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hcsee17 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dont tell fake news in this forum...

if u ve any link then show it

otherwise dont give any fake news here on this forum...
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lo ek ar aa gaye .. don't u have someone to marry .. if i see u posting another baseless rumor trust me m gonna abuse u like anything .. m getting it .. this all is to flood our forum and get it closed.. not happening .. so bloody back off .. or i l take no offense in calling u a W*****   REPORTED   REPORTED  Edited by aishwaryagayen - 10 years ago
luv.Harshiti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sony12345

I hard that AG is going to marry Rizwan so happy for her.

Tume yeh aab pata chaali.. hume toh pehele se pata thi... 😉 😉 😉😉😉😉😉
luv.Harshiti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aishwaryagayen

lo ek ar aa gaye .. don't  have someone to marry .. if i see u posting another baseless rumor trust me m gonna abuse u like anything .. m getting it .. this all is to flood our forum and get it closed.. not happening .. so bloody back off .. or i l take no offense in calling u a W*****

Aishu Aishu.. !! relax relax please..!!

Let them say anything. I said na.. this is the way they show the attachment towards our forum and our jodi. abb agar aake harshiti ya phir HARshad additi ki tarif karenge.. woh chote baan jayenge na..? so, they do this with this sort of things.. the benefit of it..

They het chane to make Post on the Golden forum and aache se time pass vi hota hai seeing the beautiful banner above the DEsh forum.  😉

Let them. u dont panic please
luv.Harshiti thumbnail
and u Opened the account just to share this good news. WAH WAH WAH..!! Welcome to Kis desh forum,. Please enjoy ur Insecurity and jalan 
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
My god..bas iski kami thi 🤣
woh kya kahate hai...ya..oo la laa oo la laa..tu hai meri fantasy 🤣 bang on
Nidhi223019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This kind of topic make forum more active.
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: luv.Harshiti

Aishu Aishu.. !! relax relax please..!!

Let them say anything. I said na.. this is the way they show the attachment towards our forum and our jodi. abb agar aake harshiti ya phir HARshad additi ki tarif karenge.. woh chote baan jayenge na..? so, they do this with this sort of things.. the benefit of it..

They het chane to make Post on the Golden forum and aache se time pass vi hota hai seeing the beautiful banner above the DEsh forum.  😉

Let them. u dont panic please

trust me love i feel like strangling he TM here .. trust me love i feel like strangling he TM here .. 
luv.Harshiti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aishwaryagayen

trust me love i feel like strangling he TM here .. trust me love i feel like strangling he TM here .. 

Uuu hooo..!!! No no... Dont do that..?? Chod do.. maaf kardo bichri ko.. Pagal hai and Harshiti ko pagalo ki tara pyar karte hai.. just they dont know whats the right way to go? How will they know? Bichere.. DUSRE PLANET ke LOG HAI NA?  😆 😆😆😆😆😆😆

we are of this planet earth living on Kis desh forum. so we have to atleast show them way. Farz banta hai hamara.. Thi hai. DEARY...!!

relax sweety.. Just relax.. and see How they will panic by seeing ur chiled Mood.  😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉