India's Dancing Superstar
India's Dancing Superstar

India-Forums

I am amazed :)

Redrose07 IF-Dazzler
Redrose07
Redrose07

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Hello guys,day by day I'm going crazy 4 IDS, what kind of dancing show it is! I saw Just dance,the platform was big but couldnt see much extraordinary things,but IDS is amazing..not much hype,but in every episode, there's so much excellent performances,judges panel is also good...I loved DID but I guess its better than that,I'm sure post IPL,trps will be also very high :)
Whats about you guys?:)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shamzXjinakuswetha811-Inferno-Breeeezylazylad8-FauZiHashiBooDiamondLifeU-No-Poo

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
True, I still have to catch up for last 4 episodes 
Before that I loved all episodes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Redrose07HashiBoo

Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Absolutely true!!! In super 60 my heart broke many times when excellent dancers had to go away. But whosoever is in there are amazing too...
Please don't compare did with ids since did was either solo, duos or kids. That wasn't altogether like ids but each season had its own charm...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Redrose07HashiBoo

with_an_idea Senior Member
with_an_idea
with_an_idea

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
I did think at first how it's going to be possible for solos and groups and kids all competing together, but so far it seems good. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens after the final auditions are done and the main competition starts.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Redrose07

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
My god .. I am speechless.. Yes Inidias got talent ..IDS proves that already .. I dont know how difficult judges to take decisions .. OH my god I am already heart broken for many talents .. They couldnt make it becase the other were even better .. but still they are just out of this world .. Really looking forward ... 

Redrose07

Redrose07 IF-Dazzler
Redrose07
Redrose07

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hashii

My god .. I am speechless.. Yes Inidias got talent ..IDS proves that already .. I dont know how difficult judges to take decisions .. OH my god I am already heart broken for many talents .. They couldnt make it becase the other were even better .. but still they are just out of this world .. Really looking forward ...

after yesterday epi,I'm totally heartbroken! Love every group performance but only 2 selected :( this show gonna be superb,I guess:)
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
I  agree ...IDS is grand...an awesome show...i have watched so many things for the very first time...i love robotics and group dances...i never followed DID and i come to know about IDS as Rati Pandey was hosting it before . I decided i will never watch it after the host was replaced...but my family loved it...the show is excellent...a worth watching one .
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
In each group the performers have been extra ordinary...i was so sad that alex had to leave ...and  actually in each group...i felt so bad that just two could be selected . Everyone rocked...the dances were of other world . Beautiful ...awesome...amazing .

lazylad8-FauZi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index