Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-BlueEyes-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BlueEyes-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

Vampire Diaries: Season 5 Episode 1

Katherine woke up with a gasp for fresh air. She didn't know how long she had been lying on the ground. She looked around, trying to recognize the house. It was Damon's. She slowly sat up trying to keep her eyes from shutting. She felt dehydrated, 'Blood, I need blood!' she thought. She looked around for some. She felt weak and miserable. She had to breathe heavily. "Good Morning!" Elena said entering the room. "You've been down for almost 3 days now. I was starting to think you'd never wake up!" she said. Katherine tried hard to remember the events of the last day. She did remember attacking Elena and almost killing her… but then… And realization dawned on her. She took the cure. Her eyes shot up at Elena. "Water?" Elena asked. Katherine drank a little. Katherine tried to get up, but was too tired. "There she is, the poor, weak, human… Finally woke up from her sleep." Damon said, emphasizing the word human. Damon had an evil grin on his face. He had been so pleased when Elena told him all about that night…

Flashback

"Elena." Damon screamed. "Elena!" He saw her lying on the floor in the college corridor. "Dah…moh...n" Elena gasped. Damon pulled the stick out of her body and fed her some of his blood. She had lost a lot of blood. "Is she dead?" Damon asked once Elena was better. "No, she is human. She took the cure!" Damon's eyes widened, "She whaat?" he asked bewildered. They had worked so hard to get the cure for Elena and Katherine takes it? What a waste! But after Elena told him how she stuffed in down her throat, he relaxed a little. He was actually smirking. "See, that's why I love you!" he said receiving a small grin from Elena.

Caroline smiled as she woke up beside Tyler. She couldn't be happier, but still a part of her was grieving. Klaus had gone, for good. 'I should be happy, right? I have Tyler, what else could I need?..' She tried consoling herself, but in vain. 'Why can't I get Klaus out of my mind? Why can I just see him everywhere? And no matter what I say or do, I do miss him. I always will.' She said as she picked up her cellphone. There was a message, "Meet me at the grill. Stefan." It read. She wondered what was so necessary. She didn't think she should wake Tyler so she tiptoed out of the room.

At the Grill, Stefan was already waiting for her. "What is it? Its just 9!" she said still sleepy. "Caroline, I need your help…" Stefan said, rather Silus said.

"Why did you do this to me?" Katherine questioned angrily. "You wanted to be the most powerful immortal being on this earth, now, you are not even a Vampire. I am having so much fun seeing you so fragile, so miserable. Next time you try and kill my girlfriend, think harder!" Damon said smirking. "And the best part is that I can kill you whenever I want." He said narrowing his eyes on her. "Oh oh, that wouldn't be right, I can compel you and make you torture yourself, or drain you of all your blood." He said moving closer to her with a mischievous smile playing on his lips.  "Go take a shower, you stink, and make me some breakfast!" he said taking full advantage. Katherine did as she was told. Once she had left, Elena asked, "But Damon, what are we going to do with her? We can't keep her here forever!" "Don't worry Elena, we'll come up with something!" he said. "Until then, why don't we go take a bath. You stink!" he said holding Elena. "No I don't, you stink more." She said playfully. "So let's stink together!" he said leaning into a long kiss…

There was a cough and they both jumped apart. "Jer!" Elena said becoming conscious. Jeremy entered the room. "Perfect timing little brother!" Damon had started to call him that after his "re-birth." "When do you leave for College?" Jeremy asked Elena. "Tomorrow." She replied. "Ah! I had almost forgotten about that…" Damon said. "I'm going to miss you!" he said as he hugged his sister. "So, you off to school or what?" Elena asked. "No, don't go yet, breakfast is coming!" he told Jeremy with a grimace.

"Stefan, just so you know, I am really sorry about you and Elena. You guys were my EPIC love couple!" she said in her chirpy voice. "Thank you. But I think I'm over Elena, she wants Damon, she can have him." He said. Caroline was confused with the weird reply Stefan gave her. 'Maybe he's still grieving,' She thought. "When do you leave for college?" she asked. "Oh, I'm planning to skip college. I've been doing this drama way too long. I am going out and living my life." He said. "I leave tomorrow, with Elena and—she stopped talking. After Jeremy told them about Bonnie it had been a hard few days. Elena was able to shut that out but Caroline was having a tough time. Bonnie had been there for all of them and now she had died saving them. She looked around and knew Bonnie was watching, she knew she could hear them. Stefan was looking the other way. "Stefan, I should go now, Tyler would be waiting." She said. "Yeah. Sure."

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

baishalicooljav1234XArshiXhalifax004arunsunita_gmxDoppelgangerxiMadzAisha.KMisHumptyDumptyCup-Of-Chaisurbhiholic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vampire Diaries S05E01" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-BlueEyes-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BlueEyes-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Okay, this is just my take on the first episode of Season 5. I want it to begin like this! 

What's your takeQuestion

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AadatSeMajboor

Aisha.K

IF-Sizzlerz

Aisha.K

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
this is awesome!!Thumbs UpBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top