India's Dancing Superstar

first team

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Annu92

Annu92

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
hai i'm new here... does anyone know which was the song on which the first team performed today? i loved their perfomance and song... plz reply frnds...Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "first team" in India's Dancing Superstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

with_an_idea

with_an_idea

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu92

hai i'm new here... does anyone know which was the song on which the first team performed today? i loved their perfomance and song... plz reply frnds...Smile
Whose performance in the 1st group?  There were 6 within them...

A Virus -Hey ya from Karthik calling karthik    

Is that the one you're talking about??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu92

Annu92

Annu92

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
yes yaar.. thankyou so much...Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.