How many of you want padmini stop this marriage &

Poll

How many of you want padmini stop this marriage & take bake madhu

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
.MeriAashiqui.. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
How many of you want padmini stop this marriage & take back madhu with her forever from RK and his family...i dont trust this RK...madhu is again falling in his prem game part 2...before her heartbreak again padmini should take her away...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
R.K is true towards madhu this time..he simply has no reason to do so..
i voted for the second
..Aliya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ehmm..
Did u miss something?!
Madhu is the one who's 'playing' with RK's feelings and heart now!
Anyways..
I voted for option 2
Just because paddo lived lonely without a partner for 20 years madhu hasn't to go through the same!

KEEP CALM AND LOVE RISHBALA!!!❤️❤️❤️Edited by ..Aliya.. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Aliya..

Ehmm..
Did u miss something?!
Madhu is the one who's 'playing' with RK's feelings and heart now!
Anyways..
I voted for option 2
Just because paddo lived lonely without a partner for 20 years madhu hasn't to go through the same!

KEEP CALM AND LOVE RISHBALA!!!❤️❤️❤️

Is it neccessary for a partner like Rakshyash and shaintan and m glad she lived 20 year without any partner
drashti01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dnt want
if she stops then she will be the physcoo mother who will spoil her own daughter life !!!
Originally posted by: Gurtiluv

I REALLY WANT HER TOO!

me too its so scarry..padmini should do this time...
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Me 👍🏼

I don't want RKbala marriage to happen 👎🏼
Originally posted by: drashti01

i dnt want
if she stops then she will be the physcoo mother who will spoil her own daughter life !!!

As if madhu and her family not spoil due to RK 😆
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shaadi rukkni hogi toh Padmini and Sultan mein se koi responsible NAHIII hoga..

They've NEVER interfered before.. They won't do it this time!! Their roles and characters are not chalked out to do these "things".. Rang mein no bhanggg daalna.. both will skip the wedding most likely😆

There are only 3 possible situations:
  • RK Madhu shaadi hoying.. and they living happily  ever after.. Radhaji gets her "good news" in 1 month and we all immerse (can't breathe) in Rishbala eyelocks and their private moments 😉 (Is this EVER possible?? Show end ho raha hai kya?..itna khush matt hona)

• RK stops mid-way in pheras and we see a repeat telecast of what happened on Feb 11'2013 but wid a grander audience this time!! (Very likely.. As either RK is playing Prem Game- part 2 or Deepali bhabhi will once again be successful in inducing shakkk inside RK's mind.. bahut Jaasoos banning these days..collecting EVIDENCE)... Madhu feels shattered (once again..DUHHH) and obviously we know whose shoulder she'll get to cry on.. [Personally I like this one.. Explains the role of EVERYONE..no one is left behind.. each gets their own spotlight and does justice to the nature of their character]

• Madhu pauses the pheras.. and reveals her revenge plan (jaise ke sabhi surprise hone' waaale hain iss plan se 😕).. almost every one knows by now.. BUT this situation will really not happen coz it's our SWEET, kAMZOR, aBLA Naari Madhu... CVs will have to take a HUGE  risk to show Madhu as a "heroine" in front of The superstar RK.. 🥱
..Aliya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sidu

Is it neccessary for a partner like Rakshyash and shaintan and m glad she lived 20 year without any partner

I didn't say that Balraj was good or something like that..
My point is that RishBala love each other and are happy together so why should paddy take madhu home? Why let her live a lonely life without happiness?
Anyways.. I think u don't want even to understand our POVs