Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed
Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

India-Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed : Article Archive (Page 5)

SpunkyTigress Cool Viewbie
SpunkyTigress
SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged

There's some sad news for the fans of Shashi-Sumeet Mittal's Punar Vivah-2 aired on Zee TV

The family drama which went on-air a few months ago with great pomp and fanfare is in crisis as the lead actress of the show Rubina Dilaik will soon bid adieu to the show. 

Sources inform that Rubina was not happy with the way her onscreen character Divya was shaping up in the show. So the actress decided to speak to the production house and after a long discussion, the actress and the production house amicably decided to call it an end. 

When contacted, Rubina confirmed the news and said, "Yes, it's true. The production house was very co-operative. They understood my point of view and hence the decision to leave Punar Vivah- 2 was mutual between me and the Production house." 

On being asked, about the reason behind quitting the show, Rubina says, "Unfortunately, things didn't work out the way it was promised to me. My character Divya in Punar Vivah- 2, didn't shape up the way I was narrated and eventually the graph of my character kept falling. I think as an actor if I am not confident about the character, I can't give my 100 percent. It's better to move on rather than continuing with something which you are not satisfied doing."
SpunkyTigress
SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Eijaz approached for Punarvivaah
Eijaz KhanMore Pics

RELATED

Actor Eijaz Khan, currently seen as a quiz master in Diya Aur Baati Hum, seems to have struck the right chord with producer Shashi andSumeet Mittal

The makers have now approached him to play a pivotal role in their other show, Punar Vivaah --- Ek Nayi Umeed, which airs on Zee TV. Apparently, a lot of actors including Angad Hasija were approached for the part but Eijaz seems to be leading the race.

Says the source, "Though things are yet to be confirmed, Eijaz seems to be the strongest contender for the role as of now. It's an important role and we hope things get finalised soon. The actor will be required to commence the shoot immediately. The new character will be seen opposite Sarita (Shrishty Rhode)."

We sent a text message to both Eijaz and producer Sumeet, but they didn't revert to it
SpunkyTigress
SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Celeb galore on Qubool Hai Eid special
Celeb galore on Qubool Hai Eid special

Gear up for some exciting dance, fun and celebration galore on Zee TV's Eid special. The celebrations will take place on the sets of Qubool Hai

Popular actors from different shows will join theQubool Hai star cast to celebrate Eid. Apart from these actors, the gala night will also witness the man with the golden voice, Javed Ali who will grace the occasion. 

Sources inform that Rithwik Dhanjani-Asha Negi and Ankit Narang from Pavitra Rishta, the entire star cast of Sapne Suhane Ladakpan,Housewife Hai.., Punar Vivah-2contestants of India's Best Dramebaaz and Dance India Dance Super Moms will also be a part of the celebration. Javed Ali will add glamour to the show by singing a Sufi number. 

When contacted, Rithvik said, "Yes, I will be part of the celebration and will also be performing on some popular numbers. But I don't want to divulge the details let it be a surprise for the viewers." 

Link is here...

SpunkyTigress
SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Pratigya's son to play Eijaz's son in Punarvivaah
Eklavya AhirMore Pics
TOI has been updating its readers about the latest developments in Shashi and Sumeet Mittal's popular show Ek Nayi Umeed --- Punarvivaah

After we reported about actor Eijaz Khan's entry in the show, we are back to inform you the latest addition to the cast. Six-year-old child artistEklavya Ahir will soon enter the show as Eijaz's son.

As reported, Eijaz will play a widower and wants to remarry but for his kid, thus emphasising the title of the show. Eklavya has featured in shows like Mann Ki Awaaz PratigyaDil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat and Tota Weds Maina. Eijaz has already started shooting for the show. Eklavya's mother Usha confirmed the news to us.

The tale will take a new turn with Eijaz's entry. He will meet Sarita ( Shrishty Rhode) as a suitor arranged by her husband Raj ( Karan V Grover).
SpunkyTigress
SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
As reported earlier, Abhishek will be seen making a comeback on Zee TV's Punar Vivah- Ek Nayi Umeed(Shashi Sumeet Mittal Productions Pvt. Ltd) however the latest is that the actor has been offered to play a double role by the creatives.Yes, you heard it right! Abhishek will not just be seen as Rohan who had cheated on Sheela (Nazea Sayed) but also as Guru. And it's Guru who will be related to Vikrant (Eijaz Khan)..
Interestingly, Sheela will bump into Guru and mistake him for Rohan. This is when Guru will introduce himself to her.When contacted the actor said, "Yes, I've just learnt about this development and I am looking forward to playing a double role."

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/abhishek-malik-play-double-role-zee-tvs-punar-vivah 

SpunkyTigress
SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Raj (Karan V Grover) is hell bent on getting his wife of ten years Sarita (Srishty Rode) remarried in Zee TVs Punar vivah (Shashi Sumeet Productions Pvt. Ltd). Even though Sarita just cant get over Raj, she has agreed to get remarried.

In the episodes to come, viewers will witness her engagement with Vikrant 

As seen so far, Vikrant is perfect for Sarita according to Raj, but in the upcoming episodes viewers will get to see a different side to this man.

During the engagement ceremony Vikrant will be noticing each and every movement and reaction of Sarita. And he will conclude that Sarita is still attached to Raj. He will then resort to violent means to threaten Sarita. Unfortunately only Raj and Sarita will witness the violent side of him, said a source.

Post the engagement, viewers will see the obsessive side of Vikrant wherein he desires to have Sarita near him always.

Srishty remained unavailable for comment.

SpunkyTigress
SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
The moment of truth has finally arrived in Shashi Sumeet Productions Pvt. Ltds show for Zee TV, Punar Vivah " Ek Nayi Umeed where in Raj ( Karan V Grover) realizes that his love for his wife of 10 years Sarita ( Srishty Rode) has certainly not diminished.
Yes, you heard it right!!! As of now, Raj has found a good suitor in Vikrant (Eijaz Khan) for Sarita and has got them engaged too. However, the fact that Raj has gotten closer to Sarita during the process is quite visible. And Sarita too has agreed to marry Vikrant only because of Raj.
We hear that a Janmashtami celebration will soon be seen in the show wherein Raj in a heroic style will climb up the pyramid and break the Dahi Handi with Sarita being a witness to it.
If sources are to be believed, Raj will go ahead and confess his lovefor Sarita. This will definitely put Sarita in a spot of bother, whereinshe will have to choose between going ahead and marrying Vikrant or be with Raj instead.
What will Saritas decision be?
When contacted, Karan V Grover said, As of now we are getting ready to shoot for the Janmashtami celebrations. I am not aware of the track ahead, but guess that moment has to arrive soon when Raj will have to realizethat he is still in love with Sarita.
Look for the big twist in the tale inPunar Vivah.

Raj to finally confess his love for Sarita in Zee TV's Punar Vivah 

SpunkyTigress
SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Change in time slot for Punar Vivah-2?
Punar-Vivah-Ek-Nayi-UmeedMore Pics
Zee TV is geared up with a set of new shows that are ready to take-off and with this, re-shuffle in the programming line-up is bound to happen.

According to some reliable sources we hear, Shashi-Sumeet Mittal's recently launched dailyPunar Vivah-2 is soon going to witness a change in the time slot.

The show which was launched a few months ago will see a shift in the time slot in order to accommodate Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Mein Choli.

Sources inform that Punar Vivah- 2 is gearing up for an interesting high point wherein Sarita (Shrishty Rode) will get married to Vikrant ( Eijaz Khan) and this will probably take the TRP's to new heights. The makers of the show have planned to air five Maha episodes from 2 September 2013 to 6 September 2013. Apart from this Punar Vivah-2 will see a change in the time slot from 9 September will air at 10pm and Zee TV's newest offering Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Mein Choliwill take its place.

When contacted, Sumeet Mittal said, "Even I have heard the same but there is no official intimation given to us on this. And we are comfortable with any time slot that the channel decides to put as on."

Go to top