Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed : Article Archive (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed : Article Archive (Page 4)" in Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MisterTee

MisterTee

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
@ Amanda thanks for your article, my friend told me to read this! :-)

SpunkyTigress

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Shashi-Sumeet Mittal Production's Punar Vivah season 2 on Zee TV has been trying hard to keep the viewer's interest intact by throwing in one major twist after another.

The daily will introduce two new entriesAbhishek Malik and Urmila Sharma who will further spice-up the plot. 

Sources inform that Abhishek Malik and Urmila Sharma have been cast to play important roles. Urmila Sharma will essay the role of a match-maker whereas Abhishek Malik will be introduced as the new parallel lead opposite Sarita (Shrishty Rode). 

When contacted, Urmila Sharma confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I am doing the show but I can't comment anything on my role as I haven't started shooting yet."

Vishakha_Sakhi

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Karan V Grover's best birthday gift!

Karan V Grover
Karan V Grover

How many actors can claim to be so loved by their unit that they receive special treatment for their birthday? Well, Karan V Grover aka Raaj on Zee TV's Punar Vivah got what he claims to be the "best birthday gift" this year when the entire unit put in long hours of work to ensure that the handsome actor didn't miss his flight for the trip that he had planned to Istanbul. An elated Karan exclaims, "I was extremely touched by the gesture! Given the nature of the television industry, we tend to shoot episodes until the very last minute. However, since my co-actors and the production crew knew that I was keen to go on this trip for my birthday, they made it a point to shoot all of my scenes well in advance so that I could take those few days off without any problem to the telecast. Everyone from the director to my co-actors put in 18-20 hours a day to make sure that all of the scenes were shot in time. Thanks to them, I was able to enjoy my birthday in Istanbul! I feel blessed to have such a wonderful team to work with!" Karan certainly is a hit with his co-actors and the crew of the show. We hope that Karan had a fabulous birthday that he will remember for years to come.

- Dharmishtha Dagia

Vishakha_Sakhi

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
With the storyline going with its title, Sarita (Srishty Rode) will ask Raj ( Karan V Grover) to find a suitable guy for her re-marriage. Yes! We are talking about Zee TV's Punar Vivah 2, produced by Shashi-Sumeet Mittal.

TOI recently reported about Abhishek Mallik ofDil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat fame and Urmila Sharma of Raanjhnaa fame entering the show. While Urmila plays the match-maker, Abhishek will portray the new guy Rohan in Sarita's life. Rohan's parents are in search for their second daughter in law.

Source too informs that Surbhi Zaveri Vyas and Manoj Jaiswal will essay Rohan's parents in the show.

Surbhi has acted in shows like Saath Nibhana Saathiya and Mukti Bandhan. "It's a very interesting role and I have started shooting for the same,"confirms Surbhi.

Their entry is expected to go on air tonight.

Vishakha_Sakhi

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Imran Khan to shoot for the Mahasangam episode of Zee TV's Punar Vivah 2 and Qubool Hai

The cast and crew of Zee TV's Punar Vivah 2 (Shashi-Sumeet Mittal Productions Pvt. Ltd) have a reason to celebrate as they are geared up to shoot with the handsome and dashing actor, Imran Khan.

Yes, the news buzzing around is that the actor will be shooting for a special appearance as a promotional campaign for his upcoming flick, Once Upon a Time in Mumbai Dobaraa.

If sources are to be believed, Punar Vivah 2 and Qubool Hai (4 Lions Films) are gearing up for a
Mahasangam episode which will be centered around Imran Khan.

The classy actor we hear, will sway to the tunes of the all-time classic Tayab Ali. Joining him on the sets of Punar Vivah 2 will be the lead pair of Qubool Hai, Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi Jyoti.

The shoot for this mahasangam episode will be taking place on 8 July 2013.

We tried calling Srishty Rode and Karan V Grover, but could not get through to them.

source: rival site.

Vishakha_Sakhi

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

Prakash Ramchandani replaces Ali Raza Namdar in Punar Vivah

Prakash Ramchandani replaces Ali Raza Namdar in Punar Vivah
Prakash RamchandaniMore Pics
Few days back it was a report on TOI about Punar Vivah 2 all set to introduce few characters according to its new track. Hence, actors like Abhishek Mallik, Urmila Sharma, Surbhi Vyas,Manoj Jaiswal have been roped in to play various characters.

The latest we hear is that soon in the track, Sarita's parents will too be introduced and for the same actors like Maleeka Ghai, who had earlier been seen in Punar Vivah will essay Sarita's mother while Prakash Ramchandani of fame Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage and acted in few episodic like Fear Files, Adaalat will play her father. Actor Ali Raza Namdar was casted earlier to play Sarita's father but now the character had seen a replacement. 

"Maleeka and Prakash haven't started shooting and will start the shoot very soon. They will enter the show in order to carry forward the track wherein Sarita had asked Raj for her Punar Vivah," said source. 

Maleeka Ghai confirmed the buzz while Praskash remained unavailable for the comments. 

Keep reading the space to know more updates!!!

Vishakha_Sakhi

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Imran Khan made a first-time-appearance on the sets of a fiction show, where he along with this qawali troupe from the movie - Once Upon A Time in Mumbai Doobara performed a scintillating act.

The performance was a part of the on-going celebrations of Sheela and Rohan's engagement..Imran Khan not only dazzled everyone with his moves but also counseled Raj and Sarita when he sense something is brewing wrong between them 

On being questioned on his maiden fiction-show appearance, Imran Khan heartedly smiled and said that " Bahut maza aaya" and everyone on sets nodded in consent. 

All this dance, drama & much more on mahasangam episode of Punar Vivah 2 and Qubool Haionly on Zee TV.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AshaNegi-Vishakha_Sakhi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top