Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed : Article Archive (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

Will Raj (Karan) have a remarriage with Divya in Punar Vivah 2?

Punar Vivah 2 story on Zee TV is building on a track where 1stmarriage of male protagonist Raj (Karan V Grover) is looking meaningless. Raj was married to Sarita forcefully by his father.

Neither do Raj keeps any married relationship with Sarita not he has smiled since last 10 years when his girlfriend Divya (Rubina Dilaik) left him.

Sarita's in laws also seems to be annoyed with Sarita not liking her at all.

Even Raj's mother is seen to say that she will get his son's girlfriend home as daughter in law if she finds her.

All the more Raj still goes to same railway station to see if his girlfriend Divya is back.

Will the story Of Punar Vivah 2 turn out to be story of Raj and Divya's remarriage?

Will Sarita be the one to take her revenge and ultimately taking a shape if a vamp?

LINK:http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Will-Raj-Karan-have-a-remarriage-with-Divya-in-Punar-Vivah-2/27898

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhigoolab

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed : Article Archive (Page 3)" in Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

goolab

IF-Stunnerz

goolab

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
I HOPE SARITA WILL TAKE REVENGE BECAUSE SHE LIKE RAJ TOO

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Punar Vivaah: Divya (Rubina Dilaik) to call Raj (Karan V Grover)

Zee TV Punar Vivaah's new female main lead Divya (Rubina Dilaik) will be making call on number written on Dairy which belongs to Raj (Karan V Grover).

In the previous episode of Punar Vivaah Raj himself helped Divya after she met accident but unluckily he was able to see her face. Destiny still wants them to come closer since Raj left his account's dairy with Divya.

In the coming episode, Divya will call the number written on dairy to give it back and say thanks ignorant about the fact that the number belongs to Raj himself.

It is sure that one day Raj and Divya will get one, but after how long and after facing how many issues story will tell.

Will Divya talk to Raj or something/someone will come in between again?

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Punar-Vivaah-Divya-Rubina-Dilaik-to-call-Raj-Karan-V-Grover/27928

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Rubina Dilaik promises to bring new story with new season of Punar Vivah!
Rubina Dilaik promises to bring new story with new season of Punar Vivah!

10 hours ago
Zee TV's favorite actress Rubina Dilaik is all set to carry forward the franchise of Punar Vivah and says the new season titled Punar Vivah-Ek Nayi Umeedhas no connection with the previous.

Rubina Dilaik played a docile and traditional character in her last show Choti Bhau, but in the latest she would be seen in all new glamorous avatars in the serial. When sources asked why she picked Punar Vivah, "I loved the story and my character Divya. And till now, I have received a great response from the masses. Having started my career with Zee TV, it is my privilege to work with them again. When Sumeet Sir (Mittal) gave me a narration, I was stumped and immediately gave my nod. 

He told me that he always kept me in his mind while writing the character. The show has a very strong storyline. However, Punar Vivah-Ek Nayi Umeed has no connection or comparison with the earlier Punar Vivah franchise," she replies.

She will play Divya, a career oriented women in the show. She divulges more about story and character, "It is the love story of my character Divya and Raj (Karan V Grover). Divya is a career oriented woman and due to family pressures and consequent tiffs, the couple part ways. After ten years, Divya has turned out to be a TV actress and wants Raj to return in his life. But there will be a big twist when she will learn that Raj has got married to Sarita (Srishti Rode). Due to family pressure Raj was forced into marrying Sarita and could not justify his married life."

Vishakha_Sakhigoolab

goolab

IF-Stunnerz

goolab

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
wait to see divya married raj

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Vishakha_Sakhigoolab

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Actor Karan Vipin Grover returns to Zee TV with the new-look "Punarvivaah"

"Punarvivaah" is back on Zee TV, but with a difference. The brand name remains the same, but the cast and the storyline have changed, with Karan Vipin Grover, Rubina Dilaik and Shrishty Rode now playing the lead characters.

Karan, in particular, is quite excited about the-new look "Punarvivaah. "'Punarvivaah' is a show that the entire television fraternity has been talking about the last year. So getting a chance to work with such a show is a tremendous opportunity. This time only the name, 'Punarvivaah', has been retained but the cast has completely changed, and it will tell a fresh, completely different story of remarriage," he says.

This isn't the actor's first show on Zee TV; he has previously acted in "Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli", where he played the devoted husband, Karan. "It's almost a year since my fans last saw me on television. Now coming back to do another show with the channel that made me a household name is like returning to family. The story and the subject impressed me a lot, and that is why I immediately said yes. I do not jump at everything that I am offered. I am not a fiery person who wants to do everything. I am very complacent and lazy. The confidence and conviction of the team making the show matters the most for me."

Though he has tasted success on television, Karan says he wouldn't mind doing films. The qualified civil engineer is realistic about the place of film stars in life. "After completing my Engineering I joined an event management company where I did everything for TV shows, like lights, curtains… everything. I still remember when Smriti Irani used to come on the sets and we boys stood there in a line. It was then that I thought of acting…Big stars also come on television, but there is a difference — they are like judges, and TV actors are like participants."

Coming back to "Punarvivaah" he reveals that the show is shot entirely in Mumbai; in fact, it has been shot in the very same house where the original "Punarvivaah" was shot. Says Karan about the shooting schedule, "We shot for 12 hours a day and 25 days a month, and the remaining five off days I used to sleep. I do not watch TV shows because I do not have the time." Reality shows are a different cup of tea. "I do not want to participate in dancing or singing shows because I do not want to get marks for my work, that too for something I am not good at. But if I get a chance to host a reality show, I am open to it."

Link is here...

Vishakha_Sakhigoolab

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Sarita's "saat vachan" for Divya in Zee TV's Punar Vivah - Ek Nayi Umeed

Srishty Rode and Rubina Dilaik

"Hope" is the word for Sarita (Srishty Rode) in Zee TV's Punar Vivah - Ek Nayi Umeed(Shashi Sumeet Mittal Productions Pvt. Ltd).

As seen so far, Raj (Karan V Grover) is still in love with his ex-girlfriend Divya (Rubina Dilaik) in spite of being married to Sarita (Srishty Rode). In fact, their marital life has been hitting a lot of issues. Hence, Sarita has now decided to sort out issues on her own.

In the last episode she even approached Divya and asked her to help her get Raj back in her life. Therefore, Divya will now come down to their house to get Sarita and Raj together.

But, since Sarita will be suspicious that being under the same roof can bring Raj and Divya closer, she will seek certain promises from Divya before she enters the house.

These promises will be called 'saat vachan (seven vows)'. Yeh, dramatic isn't it?

The pledges will include Divya not touching Raj physically, not cooking for him, not looking after him when he is ill, not even helping him financially or taking any kind of help from him, and a couple more.

Divya will agree to the conditions and enter Raj and Sarita's life.

When contacted Karan to learn more on the track, he said, "Yes, Divya will be entering our house to help Sarita."

Keep reading this space for more updates

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top