Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

While a normal practice for a show's sequel is to just take the story forward
from where it last ended,the makers of the show "Punar Vivah" want to
deviate from the regular tradition and do something different for their second season of the
above mentioned show,while keeping the basic concept of remarriage issue same as before.
First season of "Punar
Vivah" which lay emphasis of the relationship between Yash (Gurmeet
Choudhary) and Aarti
(Kratika Sengar), both of the characters being previously married, get remarried to each other and how they eventually fall in love in due course of
time. But with the second season of "Punar Vivah" there will be introduction
of totally new haracters with Yash and Aarti presenting them to the viewers.
The plot and the storyline of the second season will
unfold with the Scindia family shifting their base
from Bhopal and settling down in Mumbai. Here the
viewers will witness the inflow of totally new characters as residents of the Scindia house. Let's
hope that the show
garners the same success as its prequel.
-Anarkali. thumbnail
Sangeeta Panwar in Punar Vivah-2
Sangeeta Panwar
Talented actress Sangeeta Panwar, who proved her acting mettle in Shashi-Sumeet Mittal'sKairee has once again been roped in by the makers to play a pivotal role in their new showPunar Vivah- 2 on Zee TV.

Sources inform that Sangeeta has been cast to play the role of male lead Karan V Grover's mother on the show. Sangeeta's on-screen character Kamla will be of a positive and loving caring mother but things turn ugly when her husband brings another woman into his life. However, without losing any hope Kamla decides to fight back. 

When contacted, Sangeeta said, "Yes, this is my second show with Shashi-Sumeet MittalProduction's and am very happy to be a part of it. It's a very interesting and strong role.
-Anarkali. thumbnail
Media is abuzz with Shashi-Sumeet Mittal's Punar Vivaah 2, which is all set to surface on Zee TV soon with a bunch of talented actors likeKaran V Grover, Rubina Dilaik and Shristi Rodein leads.

The latest we hear is that the young talent Richa Mukherjee, who debut on Zee TV with Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo and was later seen in Hats Off Production's Ek Choti Si Zindagi has joined the cast of Punar Vivaah 2. 

Source informs, " Richa Mukherjee will be one of the three sisters of the lead boy. Richa will essay Munni, a school going teenage girl." 

When contacted, Richa's mother confirmed, "Yes, Richa has already started shooting for show." 

Punar Vivaah 2 will hit the TV screens soon!!! 
-Anarkali. thumbnail

Divya (Rubina Dilaik), Raj's love story revives in Punar Vivah 2

Punar Vivah leaving behind Aarti (Kratika Sengar) and Yash's (Gurmeet Choudhary) love story and is now heading towards its new lead Raj (Karan V Grover) and Divya (Rubina Dilaik) in Zee's Punar Vivah 2. Divya left Raj 10 years back and since then Raj is miserable.

Now after completion of Divya's role as a TV actress in Chhoti Bahu, Raj's girlfriend is coming back to her city Bhopal and is heading towards Raj's home.

In the previous episodes, Aarti gets to know about Raj when she went to a wedding at Bhopal.

It was Raj's wedding with a girl Sarita. Raj did not appear for his marriage kept forcefully by his father.

On the other hand, Yash twice met Divya who saved his son Aayu from Ishita and later came to him since their bags got exchanged.

Connecting the characters from that story, it's time to say good bye to old story completely.

Punar Vivah 2 will have Raj and Divya as thier main lead.

In coming episode, Raj's mother will be seen to talk about Raj's girlfriend looking at Raj's miserable condition.

She understands that only that girl can get Raj back to normal life

-Anarkali. thumbnail
Vibha Chibber in Punar Vivah-2

Vibha Chibber More Pics

Whether it was the epitome of motherhood in Star Plus' Biddai or a matriarch in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein, veteran actress Vibha Chibber has effortlessly essayed the two distinct personalities of a mother. 

And now the actress is all set to return to Zee TV with Shashi-Sumeet Mittal'sPunar Vivah-2.

Sources inform that like last year the makers have once again decided to bring in a special character who will introduce the show and will instigate the prospect of re-marriage. Season 1 had actress Shagufta Ali playing the part and Punar Vivah season 2 will see Vibha Chibber making a special appearance. The actress will play the role of Karan V Grover's Maasi (Aunt). Her character will be of a very positive and loving lady.

When contacted, Vibha Chibber said, "Yes, I am doing the show I can't comment on the character as I haven't started shooting for the show yet. I am very happy to bag this role as it is for Zee TV and Shashi-Sumeet Mittal. I have always wanted to work with this production house and finally I am doing it. I would like to thank Zee as they have given me some great opportunities while working on Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein. They have taken my career to new heights."

Vibha will start shooting for the show from tomorrow (25 May2013).

-Anarkali. thumbnail
Rubina Dilaik enjoys Delhi food

Shimla girl Rubina Dilaik, famous as the 'Chhoti Bahu' of small screen, was in Delhi recently, and she reminisced about the summer she spent in the capital last year.

She tells us, "Last April I was here. We had a huge school reunion in Delhi. I have studied inShimla but all of us decided to have a get together in Delhi. We had a blast. That's when I loved Delhi the best."

She also confesses that she loves eating, and for her Delhi means good food. She says, "I am a big foodie. Everyone has seven taste buds but I think I have many," adding, "The food at every nook and corner in Delhi is amazing. I have no control on myself when I eat the jalebis, chaats andparanthas here. During our visit to Banaras for my last show, we used to stop in Delhi, and I would make sure that we go to Chandni Chowk. I have explored every gali of Chandni Chowk."
-Anarkali. thumbnail

Punar Vivah 2 story on Zee TV is building on a track where 1stmarriage of male protagonist Raj (Karan V Grover) is looking meaningless. Raj was married to Sarita forcefully by his father.

Neither do Raj keeps any married relationship with Sarita not he has smiled since last 10 years when his girlfriend Divya (Rubina Dilaik) left him.

Sarita's in laws also seems to be annoyed with Sarita not liking her at all.

Even Raj's mother is seen to say that she will get his son's girlfriend home as daughter in law if she finds her.

All the more Raj still goes to same railway station to see if his girlfriend Divya is back.

Will the story Of Punar Vivah 2 turn out to be story of Raj and Divya's remarriage?

Will Sarita be the one to take her revenge and ultimately taking a shape if a vamp?

LINK:http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Will-Raj-Karan-have-a-remarriage-with-Divya-in-Punar-Vivah-2/27898

goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I HOPE SARITA WILL TAKE REVENGE BECAUSE SHE LIKE RAJ TOO
-Anarkali. thumbnail

Zee TV Punar Vivaah's new female main lead Divya (Rubina Dilaik) will be making call on number written on Dairy which belongs to Raj (Karan V Grover).

In the previous episode of Punar Vivaah Raj himself helped Divya after she met accident but unluckily he was able to see her face. Destiny still wants them to come closer since Raj left his account's dairy with Divya.

In the coming episode, Divya will call the number written on dairy to give it back and say thanks ignorant about the fact that the number belongs to Raj himself.

It is sure that one day Raj and Divya will get one, but after how long and after facing how many issues story will tell.

Will Divya talk to Raj or something/someone will come in between again?

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Punar-Vivaah-Divya-Rubina-Dilaik-to-call-Raj-Karan-V-Grover/27928

harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Rubina Dilaik promises to bring new story with new season of Punar Vivah!

10 hours ago
Zee TV's favorite actress Rubina Dilaik is all set to carry forward the franchise of Punar Vivah and says the new season titled Punar Vivah-Ek Nayi Umeedhas no connection with the previous.

Rubina Dilaik played a docile and traditional character in her last show Choti Bhau, but in the latest she would be seen in all new glamorous avatars in the serial. When sources asked why she picked Punar Vivah, "I loved the story and my character Divya. And till now, I have received a great response from the masses. Having started my career with Zee TV, it is my privilege to work with them again. When Sumeet Sir (Mittal) gave me a narration, I was stumped and immediately gave my nod. 

He told me that he always kept me in his mind while writing the character. The show has a very strong storyline. However, Punar Vivah-Ek Nayi Umeed has no connection or comparison with the earlier Punar Vivah franchise," she replies.

She will play Divya, a career oriented women in the show. She divulges more about story and character, "It is the love story of my character Divya and Raj (Karan V Grover). Divya is a career oriented woman and due to family pressures and consequent tiffs, the couple part ways. After ten years, Divya has turned out to be a TV actress and wants Raj to return in his life. But there will be a big twist when she will learn that Raj has got married to Sarita (Srishti Rode). Due to family pressure Raj was forced into marrying Sarita and could not justify his married life."