Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

Episode Discussion Thread- PV...EK Nayee Umeed (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 21

Angie12

IF-Rockerz

Angie12

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
@Sia

Divya's character is not coming out to be selfish to me in any way and I feel sympathy for her.  It was not wrong for her to leave Raj behind.  Here she did it for her responsibilites but people also do it because career comes first for them and there is nothing wrong with it.  Neither is it wrong for hoping that things would be as they were 10 years ago.  After sometime, people do feel empty sometimes at their choices or feel a sense of loss when they lose something due to circumstances.  Also 10 year is a long time and nostalgia for older times makes you only remember the best of other person.  So maybe meeting people in Mumbai and finding them inadequate only made Divya more appreciative of Raj and she is trying to recapture that  lost time.  She knows in her heart that he was hurt and that he probably moved on.  Here her first act is to find out if he is married - a very logical and pragmatic step.  So there is a sympathy for her because her hopes are shattered.  She only loses sympathy if she starts pursuing him and expect him to drop his family life for her and move on with her.  So far she has not done that at all.  All she is trying to do is recapture her past.  So to me her character is coming out to be quite sympathetic.

Sarita would come out to be more sympathettic for me if the reason for her going through this marriage is explained properly because she found out about the truth before the marriage.  She was from an influential family and these days people do stop marriages even at the last moment and still get married especially if they are from rich, influential family.  So her character remains to be seen.  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMarymasumasrilankaJaiJagannath--Ekta--..Comrade4eva..misti73Neerjaaseema12345

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread- PV...EK Nayee Umeed (Page 6)" in Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neerjaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Neerjaa

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why6

@Sia

Divya's character is not coming out to be selfish to me in any way and I feel sympathy for her.  It was not wrong for her to leave Raj behind.  Here she did it for her responsibilites but people also do it because career comes first for them and there is nothing wrong with it.  Neither is it wrong for hoping that things would be as they were 10 years ago.  After sometime, people do feel empty sometimes at their choices or feel a sense of loss when they lose something due to circumstances.  Also 10 year is a long time and nostalgia for older times makes you only remember the best of other person.  So maybe meeting people in Mumbai and finding them inadequate only made Divya more appreciative of Raj and she is trying to recapture that  lost time.  She knows in her heart that he was hurt and that he probably moved on.  Here her first act is to find out if he is married - a very logical and pragmatic step.  So there is a sympathy for her because her hopes are shattered.  She only loses sympathy if she starts pursuing him and expect him to drop his family life for her and move on with her.  So far she has not done that at all.  All she is trying to do is recapture her past.  So to me her character is coming out to be quite sympathetic.

Sarita would come out to be more sympathettic for me if the reason for her going through this marriage is explained properly because she found out about the truth before the marriage.  She was from an influential family and these days people do stop marriages even at the last moment and still get married especially if they are from rich, influential family.  So her character remains to be seen.  

I just found both are en caged in their make believe world when i watched today's episode ..Sarita is hoping against hope about Raj that he will accept her ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73seema12345

JaiJagannath

IF-Dazzler

JaiJagannath

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
So Divya was that much possessive about Raj.There must be a very strong reason for her to leave Raj.Sarita must have tried her best to make Raj love her but failed.That shows in her behavior.But why did she marry him in the first place when she learnt the truth before marriage itself.She belonged to a rich family.Have to wait to get the answer.I have faith in the storytelling of this PH.Normally theer characters are well written.

Today Rubi stole the show again.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMarymasumasrilankaAngie12--Ekta--misti73Neerjaaseema12345

Neerjaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Neerjaa

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pratyasha-

So Divya was that much possessive about Raj.There must be a very strong reason for her to leave Raj.Sarita must have tried her best to make Raj love her but failed.That shows in her behavior.But why did she marry him in the first place when she learnt the truth before marriage itself.She belonged to a rich family.Have to wait to get the answer.I have faith in the storytelling of this PH.Normally theer characters are well written.

Today Rubi stole the show again.

What a house was that , full of characters , no doubt Sarita has to deal with these kind of people like this otherwise she should have done suicide ..This kind of situation either make you rebellious or you just get in to yourself ...Divya should thank her stars ,that she was not married in to this family where the guy did not have any say and was tied to the unwanted marriage ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

masumasrilankaAngie12misti73seema12345SSRfanForever

SSRfanForever

IF-Sizzlerz

SSRfanForever

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Today Div disappointed me. Seems she is living in a lala land and have never seen the rudeness of life. And what disappointed me more is she was saying that Sarita is a rude woman without knowing the reason. Infact it seems like she thinks 10 yrs is not very long time. And she never told Kamla was also rude and insulted Sarita. It is Kamla who started insulting Sarita first. I'm really afraid of Div's character in future. Sarita's character is a well organised character. She has logical reason for her every behaviour.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ekta--seema12345Neerjaa

Neerjaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Neerjaa

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

Today Div disappointed me. Seems she is living in a lala land and have never seen the rudeness of life. And what disappointed me more is she was saying that Sarita is a rude woman without knowing the reason. In fact it seems like she thinks 10 yrs is not very long time. And she never told Kamla was also rude and insulted Sarita. It is Kamla who started insulting Sarita first. I'm really afraid of Div's character in future. Sarita's character is a well organized character. She has logical reason for her every behavior.

Agree with you , Any girl with little bit of brains would not willingly like to enter that house as D I L...This PH treats the DIL as guinea pigs  as just saw in their another show which ranks the top ..But still story of the past will be going to unfold ..

seema12345SSRfanForever

SSRfanForever

IF-Sizzlerz

SSRfanForever

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Poor girl. She is tolerating those species for 10 years. God! I couldn't tolerate them for 10 years. Yet she is doing everything for them. And what is more important she still now has a romantic mind. She was expecting Raj. Loved that part and then when Raj left she was heartbroken. Really Sarita is going to be a very strong character.
But one question where was Div going by bike in the rain?

--Ekta--Neerjaa

Neerjaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Neerjaa

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

Poor girl. She is tolerating those species for 10 years. God! I couldn't tolerate them for 10 years. Yet she is doing everything for them. And what is more important she still now has a romantic mind. She was expecting Raj. Loved that part and then when Raj left she was heartbroken. Really Sarita is going to be a very strong character.
But one question where was Div going by bike in the rain?

to get fresh air and cool herself , to think clearly as she has come out of her make believe world ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SSRfanForever

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.