Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

India-Forums

Episode Discussion Thread- PV...EK Nayee Umeed (Page 6)

..yajnaseni.. IF-Dazzler
..yajnaseni..
..yajnaseni..

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
So Divya was that much possessive about Raj.There must be a very strong reason for her to leave Raj.Sarita must have tried her best to make Raj love her but failed.That shows in her behavior.But why did she marry him in the first place when she learnt the truth before marriage itself.She belonged to a rich family.Have to wait to get the answer.I have faith in the storytelling of this PH.Normally theer characters are well written.

Today Rubi stole the show again.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMarymasumasrilankaAngie12--Ekta--misti73Neerjaaseema12345

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pratyasha-

So Divya was that much possessive about Raj.There must be a very strong reason for her to leave Raj.Sarita must have tried her best to make Raj love her but failed.That shows in her behavior.But why did she marry him in the first place when she learnt the truth before marriage itself.She belonged to a rich family.Have to wait to get the answer.I have faith in the storytelling of this PH.Normally theer characters are well written.

Today Rubi stole the show again.

What a house was that , full of characters , no doubt Sarita has to deal with these kind of people like this otherwise she should have done suicide ..This kind of situation either make you rebellious or you just get in to yourself ...Divya should thank her stars ,that she was not married in to this family where the guy did not have any say and was tied to the unwanted marriage ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

masumasrilankaAngie12misti73seema12345Afss_94

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Today Div disappointed me. Seems she is living in a lala land and have never seen the rudeness of life. And what disappointed me more is she was saying that Sarita is a rude woman without knowing the reason. Infact it seems like she thinks 10 yrs is not very long time. And she never told Kamla was also rude and insulted Sarita. It is Kamla who started insulting Sarita first. I'm really afraid of Div's character in future. Sarita's character is a well organised character. She has logical reason for her every behaviour.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ekta--seema12345Neerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

Today Div disappointed me. Seems she is living in a lala land and have never seen the rudeness of life. And what disappointed me more is she was saying that Sarita is a rude woman without knowing the reason. In fact it seems like she thinks 10 yrs is not very long time. And she never told Kamla was also rude and insulted Sarita. It is Kamla who started insulting Sarita first. I'm really afraid of Div's character in future. Sarita's character is a well organized character. She has logical reason for her every behavior.

Agree with you , Any girl with little bit of brains would not willingly like to enter that house as D I L...This PH treats the DIL as guinea pigs  as just saw in their another show which ranks the top ..But still story of the past will be going to unfold ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seema12345Afss_94

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Poor girl. She is tolerating those species for 10 years. God! I couldn't tolerate them for 10 years. Yet she is doing everything for them. And what is more important she still now has a romantic mind. She was expecting Raj. Loved that part and then when Raj left she was heartbroken. Really Sarita is going to be a very strong character.
But one question where was Div going by bike in the rain?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ekta--Neerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

Poor girl. She is tolerating those species for 10 years. God! I couldn't tolerate them for 10 years. Yet she is doing everything for them. And what is more important she still now has a romantic mind. She was expecting Raj. Loved that part and then when Raj left she was heartbroken. Really Sarita is going to be a very strong character.
But one question where was Div going by bike in the rain?

to get fresh air and cool herself , to think clearly as she has come out of her make believe world ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Afss_94

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
So it seems that this story is about the emotions of Divya and Sarita with Raj the thread joing them.

At first glance it seems that these two devis i.e. Divya and Sarita are delusional and live in their own world. Divya knows that no one waits and things do move on but she was clinging on to the thought that Raj will wait for her because he loves her and that is why should understand her . It seems that she has taken him for granted. She is angry that Raj did not wait but takes her anger out at Sarita and blames her for Raj's condition. Wonder whether it is to do with the fact that Raj's mother told her that if Raj had married the girl whom he wanted to marry then this foul mouthed Sarita would not have entered the family. But in all this she ignores that the fight was started by the mother. Looks like Raj has not told Divya what his family is all about. Sarita did behave rudely with her...she did smack the tea down and then ridiculed the TV bahus, when people usually put Divya on a pedestal just beause she is this perfect bahu on TV. Maybe that might have also played a part in riling up Divya becuase she is used to adulation and not to ridicule. Something similar happened in the statin when the guy bumped into her. She did not believe that this guy does not recognise her and was actually gobsmacked.The good thing is that when pointed out by her brother she did accept the truth that she is actually that Raj did not wait for her and not that Raj got married to Sarita...and now she is off at night ..Is she off to give Raj a piece off her mind? ...is she off to tilt some  windmills or is there real reason behind her anger regarding Raj not waiting? I mean what happened between Raj and Divya that she had to hide herself from him? That she basically ran without any explanantion? Was he stopping her from fulfilling her responsibilties as a sister to her younger siblings? Why did Raj not follow her? Was his ego hurt that she chose her siblings over him?

Now coming to Sarita...she is the prime candidate to suffer from Menaka complex. I mean does she think that she is Menaka and Raj is Vishwamitra?  After 10 years of living with a man who is least interested in her, she still thinks that she can use her body to attract him? If that had been the case then he would have done it long time back. That brings me to the same question that why did she marry him? She clearly challenged her MIL to send her home, so her family should not be a hindrance for her to leave this family.Was she infatuated by Raj and thought she wil be able to woo him? Because of her dilusions regarding wooing him she is ready to use her body...she also serves this family and stays in the family..

But what I like about these characters is that at heart they are  not bad people...Divya knows that she did wrong to Raj and she also accepts her mistake. If she was really self centered and selfish then she would not have wanted to first checkout whether Raj is ok or not and stopped her family from descending on him without any warning. Sarita with all her ranting and shouting did initially hold out her hand to her MIL when the bucket knocked her over...and Raj did switch off the fan when he realised that Sarita was feeling cold due to the fan being on. They are just reacting to the circumstances. They are all grey characters and I sincerely hope that the makers do not turn them into boring black or white characters.

Edited by misti73 - 24 May 2013 at 2:58pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

harianjanaNishta06--Ekta--..Comrade4eva..Angie12PutijaChalhovNeerjaaMyra.nellyAfss_94

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Wow, I love the depth in Sarita and Divya's character's. They aren't the typical perfect bahu's who will act mahaan in front of other's. Sarita has craved her husband's love for 10 long years and she is very bitter due to that. Her behaviour towards her MIL and family is refreshing to see. She's someone who will not tolerate crap for any reason. A very, very refreshing and realistic character!

Divya's character is also very realistic, but unfortunately she's blinded with love. Her eyes are so clouded that she cannot think past Raj. Her thoughts are all about how that "horrible" girl landed with him? Not one thought towards the "horrible" girl and why she behaved that way. In fact, she didn't even realize that the MIL was clearly taunting and verbally abusing her. Of course, why should she? Her Raj's mother is going to perfect because she's always dreamed of being her bahu. Note the sarcasm.

But in reality, this is how a lot of girls behave when they're in love or are infatuated with someone. They feel like everything about them and their relationship is perfect. Little do they realize that time does not wait for them, and today Divya seemed to have realized that.

I'm more eager to see how the story moves forward now! I'm loving the storyline...

Great acting by both ladies and the rest of the cast members! Today was Sarita's episode in my opinion! Smile

Oh one more thing - did anyone get a foreshadowing vibe when Divya said in her flashback that she would kill the other girl, Raj, and then herself? Hmm... it makes you wonder.

*Posted on the forum as well*

Edited by ilovepyaar - 24 May 2013 at 2:13pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

happygirl123--Ekta--..Comrade4eva..PutijaChalhovNeerjaa

Go to top