Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

Episode Discussion Thread- PV...EK Nayee Umeed (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 21

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neerjaa

Originally posted by kinara17

hmm...abh hamara Raj babu has jumped on his bike doesnot care abt his injured foot..why? to find a groom for his x wife chotu ..LOLLOL...wow..what a dostiDay Dreaming...Clap   Thumbs Up...LOL...pls Raj babu find a chota  sa nannah sa dulha for ur chotu ..LOLand our chotu is in her dream world ..Raj jee  called me chotu?Day Dreaming..Embarrassed..aapne pehle yyieh naam se kiun nahi bulaya? toh mai araam se so toh  sakti thi all these long 10yrs..Angry.. Confused LOL and for nothing i dont have to fight with ur lattu families..instead i could have spend time by my own and  mind my own business..LOL...
Jokes apart ..if this means Punar viavh to cvs then y parents need to worry about  their widow ,divorcee daughters and DIL.in our culture.Confused..if they dont have and real basic story to show to the world wide viewers  then y they r going ahead...with this willy nilly story?D'oh

Do you really need answer for this question. They are doing social service by giving innovative ideas regarding girls . as if they are mute ,dumb . Sarita should have given one tight slap on that guy,s face who suggested the weird idea . and God knows may be this trend will start before getting married . Kinara i love your emos . you come with perfect ones. At the end of the day its business

Oh my ROFL ROFL Kinara!

And Neerja kya baat! There are at least 4 men on his soap who deserve more thappads than Vishaka did in CB1, remember?  I will let you figure out who those 4 men are, prob more than 4?!?!?! OuchAngryConfusedDeadBig smileWinkLOLSmileShocked

Hey Kinara ain't gonna to tell where (no i dont mean a store, electronically a store, yes!) she gets these phunnny emos from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL x nth ...

If I was not so famished starved, i would have dedicated an appropriate song for our Kinara ... hey how 'bout one from the movie Kinare kinare. I know there was such a name, and i think dev anand was in it.. will be back but not in a jiffyLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinara17Neerjaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread- PV...EK Nayee Umeed (Page 18)" in Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kinara17

IF-Sizzlerz

kinara17

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
neerja..yup i agree with u ..cvs always give the viewers misconception abt religion .culture etc every thing..i guess they want to be ek kadam aage from western culture..but only bad way ..which is very painful..Thumbs Down i am not  a follower of Hindu religion but after watching these gublet shows for yrs now i have some excellent info abt this culture and religion..Ouch  wow me..and sad part when i try to be smart in my hindu friends ..instead i end up with an idiot..and this compliments i get from whom?..our cvs ..Day Dreamingof this tele industry and those crappy funny soaps..ya u r rite parents tension is over now as b4 their daughter get divorce from her hubby ..hubby will find a groom for his wife and will visit his sasural and would say.. here sasuma namaste ..lijeeyeh wapas ur beti and her future hubby..and u never know sasuma and sasurjee would say with satisfactory voice  ..bah beta jeete raho damaand ho toh aisa...apni nayi naveli dulhan ko leke aate rehna ..LOLLOL   chaos..LOL
Look at them how they have ruined the character of Raj babu..poor guy chala lamp leke   chotu ka dulha dhoondne..khud bhi confused  and make lawyer confused and  bottom line on chotus wedding day he will be like confused than any one  LOL  what a drama..Ouch

and radev...thanks for compli..yes  upar  i have a  wholesale emos dukaan and neeche gori ka makaan..LOL
i will wait for the song ..Embarrassed

Edited by kinara17 - 15 July 2013 at 9:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaktifanSwatiradev24Neerjaa

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinara17

and radev...thanks for compli..yes  upar  i have a  wholesale emos dukaan and neeche gori ka makaan..LOL
i will wait for the song ..Embarrassed 

@bold ROFLROFL (Oonchi dukan pheeka pakwan?!Wink)

Oh I not only got the song, but also image for "story going downhill?"

Enjoy the seashore (kinara)

Edited by radev24 - 15 July 2013 at 7:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaktifanSwatikinara17Neerjaa

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was awesome...OMG!! Rohan's mom is crazy...

hariyodad

Groupbie

hariyodad

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Sarita frm Talking abt her real life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEgwRHrpeXQ

check it out! she looks really nice :)

hariyodad

Groupbie

hariyodad

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
awesome

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Excited to see raj talking to sheela tomorrow

Sruthy.L

Goldie

Sruthy.L

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Saritha eating cilli saus.my god.Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.