Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

Episode Discussion Thread- PV...EK Nayee Umeed (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 21

kinara17

IF-Sizzlerz

kinara17

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Oh teri ..guys instead of saru our kamla  has brought the shagun thali for diviya...didnot i tell u my previous post in this forum that it will be like shaadi -e- dhamaka ..like mary go round.LOL.  ek baar Raj ki shadi Diviya se..then diviya ki shadi raj se and gaurav se  again saru ki shaadi Raj se and gaurav se. then phir sab  ki shaadi sabse..saru and diviya ki shaadi raj se  phir raj ke shadi  ...oh good  lord D'oh  tusi kahan ho ..ConfusedLOL

Edited by kinara17 - 01 July 2013 at 7:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12Neerjaaradev24

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread- PV...EK Nayee Umeed (Page 17)" in Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Jes...

IF-Stunnerz

...Jes...

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
guys,can anyone tell me it is whose Punar Vivaah to whom?Silly though I m a huge RaSa fan Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24

Neerjaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Neerjaa

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

guys,can anyone tell me it is whose Punar Vivaah to whom?Silly though I m a huge RaSa fan Tongue

there are so many candidates in this whole drama .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24...Jes...

deepa1122

IF-Sizzlerz

deepa1122

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Abhe kya hai more candidates will be coming 

Heard one coming from abroad 

Rohan who was for Sarita turned out to be for Sheila 

Next one for Sarita could be for babali or------

Neerjaa

Neerjaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Neerjaa

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa1122

Abhe kya hai more candidates will be coming 

Heard one coming from abroad 

Rohan who was for Sarita turned out to be for Sheila 

Next one for Sarita could be for babali or------

Haha haha

goolab

goolab

IF-Stunnerz

goolab

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
THE WRITER DONT NO WHAT HE IS GOING
NOW RAJ AND SARITA ALREDY SING PAPER
NOW WRITER MAKE THEM DANCE IN THE RAIN THEY
DONT NO WHAT STORY LINE TO MAKE

kinara17

IF-Sizzlerz

kinara17

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
hmm...abh hamara Raj babu has jumped on his bike doesnot care abt his injured foot..why? to find a groom for his x wife chotu ..LOLLOL...wow..what a dostiDay Dreaming...Clap   Thumbs Up...LOL...pls Raj babu find a chota  sa nannah sa dulha for ur chotu ..LOLand our chotu is in her dream world ..Raj jee  called me chotu?Day Dreaming..Embarrassed..aapne pehle yyieh naam se kiun nahi bulaya? toh mai araam se so toh  sakti thi all these long 10yrs..Angry.. Confused LOL and for nothing i dont have to fight with ur lattu families..instead i could have spend time by my own and  mind my own business..LOL...
Jokes apart ..if this means Punar viavh to cvs then y parents need to worry about  their widow ,divorcee daughters and DIL.in our culture.Confused..if they dont have and real basic story to show to the world wide viewers  then y they r going ahead...with this willy nilly story?D'oh

Edited by kinara17 - 14 July 2013 at 9:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986Angie12Neerjaaradev24

Neerjaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Neerjaa

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinara17

hmm...abh hamara Raj babu has jumped on his bike doesnot care abt his injured foot..why? to find a groom for his x wife chotu ..LOLLOL...wow..what a dostiDay Dreaming...Clap   Thumbs Up...LOL...pls Raj babu find a chota  sa nannah sa dulha for ur chotu ..LOLand our chotu is in her dream world ..Raj jee  called me chotu?Day Dreaming..Embarrassed..aapne pehle yyieh naam se kiun nahi bulaya? toh mai araam se so toh  sakti thi all these long 10yrs..Angry.. Confused LOL and for nothing i dont have to fight with ur lattu families..instead i could have spend time by my own and  mind my own business..LOL...
Jokes apart ..if this means Punar viavh to cvs then y parents need to worry about  their widow ,divorcee daughters and DIL.in our culture.Confused..if they dont have and real basic story to show to the world wide viewers  then y they r going ahead...with this willy nilly story?D'oh

Do you really need answer for this question. They are doing social service by giving innovative ideas regarding girls . as if they are mute ,dumb . Sarita should have given one tight slap on that guy,s face who suggested the weird idea . and God knows may be this trend will start before getting married . Kinara i love your emos . you come with perfect ones. At the end of the day its business

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinara17radev24

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.