Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed
Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed
Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

India-Forums

   

Episode Discussion Thread- PV...EK Nayee Umeed (Page 17)

kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Joined: 29 June 2006
Posts: 11147

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Oh teri ..guys instead of saru our kamla  has brought the shagun thali for diviya...didnot i tell u my previous post in this forum that it will be like shaadi -e- dhamaka ..like mary go round.LOL.  ek baar Raj ki shadi Diviya se..then diviya ki shadi raj se and gaurav se  again saru ki shaadi Raj se and gaurav se. then phir sab  ki shaadi sabse..saru and diviya ki shaadi raj se  phir raj ke shadi  ...oh good  lord D'oh  tusi kahan ho ..ConfusedLOL


Edited by kinara17 - 01 July 2013 at 7:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12Neerjaaradev24

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Joined: 21 January 2012
Posts: 57234

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
guys,can anyone tell me it is whose Punar Vivaah to whom?Silly though I m a huge RaSa fan Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Joined: 06 August 2010
Posts: 14565

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

guys,can anyone tell me it is whose Punar Vivaah to whom?Silly though I m a huge RaSa fan Tongue

there are so many candidates in this whole drama .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24...Jes...

deepa1122 IF-Stunnerz
deepa1122
deepa1122

Joined: 27 November 2012
Posts: 36564

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Abhe kya hai more candidates will be coming 

Heard one coming from abroad 

Rohan who was for Sarita turned out to be for Sheila 

Next one for Sarita could be for babali or------

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Joined: 06 August 2010
Posts: 14565

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa1122

Abhe kya hai more candidates will be coming 

Heard one coming from abroad 

Rohan who was for Sarita turned out to be for Sheila 

Next one for Sarita could be for babali or------

Haha haha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goolab

goolab IF-Addictz
goolab
goolab

Joined: 02 April 2010
Posts: 56603

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
THE WRITER DONT NO WHAT HE IS GOING
NOW RAJ AND SARITA ALREDY SING PAPER
NOW WRITER MAKE THEM DANCE IN THE RAIN THEY
DONT NO WHAT STORY LINE TO MAKE
 
kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Joined: 29 June 2006
Posts: 11147

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
hmm...abh hamara Raj babu has jumped on his bike doesnot care abt his injured foot..why? to find a groom for his x wife chotu ..LOLLOL...wow..what a dostiDay Dreaming...Clap   Thumbs Up...LOL...pls Raj babu find a chota  sa nannah sa dulha for ur chotu ..LOLand our chotu is in her dream world ..Raj jee  called me chotu?Day Dreaming..Embarrassed..aapne pehle yyieh naam se kiun nahi bulaya? toh mai araam se so toh  sakti thi all these long 10yrs..Angry.. Confused LOL and for nothing i dont have to fight with ur lattu families..instead i could have spend time by my own and  mind my own business..LOL...
Jokes apart ..if this means Punar viavh to cvs then y parents need to worry about  their widow ,divorcee daughters and DIL.in our culture.Confused..if they dont have and real basic story to show to the world wide viewers  then y they r going ahead...with this willy nilly story?D'oh


Edited by kinara17 - 14 July 2013 at 9:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986Angie12Neerjaaradev24

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Joined: 06 August 2010
Posts: 14565

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinara17

hmm...abh hamara Raj babu has jumped on his bike doesnot care abt his injured foot..why? to find a groom for his x wife chotu ..LOLLOL...wow..what a dostiDay Dreaming...Clap   Thumbs Up...LOL...pls Raj babu find a chota  sa nannah sa dulha for ur chotu ..LOLand our chotu is in her dream world ..Raj jee  called me chotu?Day Dreaming..Embarrassed..aapne pehle yyieh naam se kiun nahi bulaya? toh mai araam se so toh  sakti thi all these long 10yrs..Angry.. Confused LOL and for nothing i dont have to fight with ur lattu families..instead i could have spend time by my own and  mind my own business..LOL...
Jokes apart ..if this means Punar viavh to cvs then y parents need to worry about  their widow ,divorcee daughters and DIL.in our culture.Confused..if they dont have and real basic story to show to the world wide viewers  then y they r going ahead...with this willy nilly story?D'oh

 Do you really need answer for this question. They are doing social service by giving innovative ideas regarding girls . as if they are mute ,dumb . Sarita should have given one tight slap on that guy,s face who suggested the weird idea . and God knows may be this trend will start before getting married . Kinara i love your emos . you come with perfect ones. At the end of the day its business

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinara17radev24

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed : Creations Gallery #2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48

Author: -Deepzz-   Replies: 382   Views: 29486

-Deepzz- 382 29486 28 July 2014 at 10:47am by LoveYouArVi
Punar Vivah: Ek Nayi Umeed 2nd Banner Contest Results

2 3

Author: -Deepzz-   Replies: 21   Views: 1477

-Deepzz- 21 1477 03 December 2013 at 4:17pm by Preet.Kc
Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed: Help Desk

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: -Deepzz-   Replies: 111   Views: 9259

-Deepzz- 111 9259 03 December 2013 at 10:25am by AnYa_ArMan
Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed : Picture Gallery

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62

Author: -Deepzz-   Replies: 488   Views: 102762

-Deepzz- 488 102762 02 December 2013 at 4:36am by Sruthy.L
Punar Vivah - Ek Nayi Umeed Written Update For 29th November, 2013

2

Author: -Anarkali.   Replies: 15   Views: 9431

-Anarkali. 15 9431 30 November 2013 at 5:45am by karsuh

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index