Episode Discussion Thread- PV...EK Nayee Umeed - Page 14

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Neerjaa

Do you really need answer for this question. They are doing social service by giving innovative ideas regarding girls . as if they are mute ,dumb . Sarita should have given one tight slap on that guy,s face who suggested the weird idea . and God knows may be this trend will start before getting married . Kinara i love your emos . you come with perfect ones. At the end of the day its business

Oh my ROFL ROFL Kinara!

And Neerja kya baat! There are at least 4 men on his soap who deserve more thappads than Vishaka did in CB1, remember?  I will let you figure out who those 4 men are, prob more than 4?!?!?! AngryConfusedπŸ€’πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜²

Hey Kinara ain't gonna to tell where (no i dont mean a store, electronically a store, yes!) she gets these phunnny emos from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL x nth ...

If I was not so famished starved, i would have dedicated an appropriate song for our Kinara ... hey how 'bout one from the movie Kinare kinare. I know there was such a name, and i think dev anand was in it.. will be back but not in a jiffyπŸ˜†

neerja..yup i agree with u ..cvs always give the viewers misconception abt religion .culture etc every thing..i guess they want to be ek kadam aage from western culture..but only bad way ..which is very painful..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ i am not  a follower of Hindu religion but after watching these gublet shows for yrs now i have some excellent info abt this culture and religion..  wow me..and sad part when i try to be smart in my hindu friends ..instead i end up with an idiot..and this compliments i get from whom?..our cvs ..of this tele industry and those crappy funny soaps..ya u r rite parents tension is over now as b4 their daughter get divorce from her hubby ..hubby will find a groom for his wife and will visit his sasural and would say.. here sasuma namaste ..lijeeyeh wapas ur beti and her future hubby..and u never know sasuma and sasurjee would say with satisfactory voice  ..bah beta jeete raho damaand ho toh aisa...apni nayi naveli dulhan ko leke aate rehna ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   chaos..πŸ˜†
Look at them how they have ruined the character of Raj babu..poor guy chala lamp leke   chotu ka dulha dhoondne..khud bhi confused  and make lawyer confused and  bottom line on chotus wedding day he will be like confused than any one  πŸ˜†  what a drama..

and radev...thanks for compli..yes  upar  i have a  wholesale emos dukaan and neeche gori ka makaan..πŸ˜†
i will wait for the song ..😳
Edited by kinara17 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by kinara17

and radev...thanks for compli..yes  upar  i have a  wholesale emos dukaan and neeche gori ka makaan..πŸ˜†
i will wait for the song ..😳 

@bold 🀣🀣 (Oonchi dukan pheeka pakwan?!πŸ˜‰)

Oh I not only got the song, but also image for "story going downhill?"

Enjoy the seashore (kinara)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOuPYbhAcvM[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by radev24 - 10 years ago
Today's episode was awesome...OMG!! Rohan's mom is crazy...
Excited to see raj talking to sheela tomorrow
Saritha eating cilli saus.my god.πŸ€”
I am also waiting for their couple dance...
loving to se them.very hot epiode of 27/9/2013

sochthi huoo sochthi hoon kyun eusa hotha hei?❓
30/9/2013
Srishty and Eijaz SPARKS UDA RAHA HEI YAAR❀️❀️❀️❀️
Waiting for tomorrows epiode.
Super background music,i loved it.Suitable for the coupl dance... 
2/9/2013

Saritha in between satan and sea...
Saritha cant liv without  Vikranth and Abhi at the sametime cant say yes to Raj she loves him.

Vikranth always doubts at Saritha loves Raj but is clear.Saritha has to prove herself...she is a dedicated wife and mother...
Raj is teasing Saritha...

3/10/2013

Vikrant is right,he had all the right to be angry with Saritha.
He wants Saritha and started loving Saritha ,at th sametime the thought of Raj's relationship makes him angry.I am deeply thinking why Saritha attend Raj's calls and gone to talk to him?

In normal case she had to tell everithing with Vikranth that Raj teasing her and the challeng of kissin in public.