Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
The episode was a bit rushed i felt.But it was good.Rubina was awesome so as Karan.I think the eldest sis of Karan is aware of his and Divya love story.

My most fav scenes of today
1.When Gaurav says he does not know Divya,the expressions on her face were priceless 😆.Rubi was mind blowing there.

2.When Sarita refuses to help her MIL by taking her hand back.I was like 🤣 
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, me too felt the episode seemed a little rushed. Didn't things happen too quickly. Her serial shutting down (chalo i was glad for that), her shifting to Bhopal etc.

For me the best scenes were:

1) Raj-Divya's past scene. Loved that scene a lot. Wrenched my heart. It brought out the pain of the lovers very superbly.

2) Sarita. And all her scenes. Though the actress was not shown today, but her mannerisms which clearly showed her frustration was clearly visible!! What a different kind of bahu ;) It suits her MIL. Lollzz!!

Oh and the sister's were very confusing. What was Raj going for to the station by the way? And why were those 2 sisters of his so happy abt? Whom did Raj call? It was not Divya i guess. Hope they clear tomorrow.

What abt MIL's statement in the precap. She stated that after Divya left her son, he has become like a stone and Bhagwan kare she should return back in his life soon! But where would be the princess be?

Now what does this mean. If Divya comes back...will she be accepted?

Confusions and Questions galore. Hope they get cleared quickly. Overall a nice and sweet episode with a mixture of all ingredients.
rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today episode was superb...
They wil rock as sizzling chemistry on tv...
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting episode.  Overall, it was not bad as they are now establishing characters of both families.  Raj's family is interesting.  Divya's family needs to be shown more as today they were bland.  I liked sarita's reactions and I like how they are showing to stand up for herself.  She eas nice to dadi,but did not take abuse of her MIL and retailiAted in her own way.  They need to show why a strong minded character from a rich family would marry a guy like Raj after know ing the truth. But liked the way she decided not to help her MIL.

Divya's character is also interesting where she expects that the place she left 10 years ago is going to be frozen in time.  She does seem to be living in a bubble as she was astonished to know that there can be somebody who doesn't know her.  so it is a refreshing change to see a lead who is not a mahaan character.

Now I would like to see a more grey type Raj who is emotionally immature.  He did not wait for the girl he loved.  Yet married another girl and is still not moving on.  So three characters seem to be quite grey .

Finally, I liked the spoof of TV serials and reactions of fans.  It was all fine .  Buy couldn'tthey have kept the original name "Misthy bahu" rather than using CB.  The audience would have understood that they are spoofing CB type serials.  It was too gimmicky to use CB just because Ruby is their lead.  Also besides fans and story of their serials, can they also make fun of CVs and TV channel management who spoil stories because of their obsession for ratings.  In other words, should show silliness of Zee management in the show too 

Acting wise,  Rubina was really good especially when she was dumbfounded to know that there is somebody who doesn't know her in Bhopal.  Can't comment on Shristi as they did not show her face properly.  I like the actor plaing Kamla.  Karan did not much scope today.  So no comments on him for today.

Edited by why6 - 10 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Angie the story is just taking place all the characters are reaching the place where probably all action will take place a bit of the characters their mannerisms being exposed so on the whole a brief overview of chracters MIL seems a lion when FIL not there so all rats play when cat is away controlled by Dadi only son does as he pleases so a nice episode liked both the past and present station scenes of the lovers Edited by chalhov - 10 years ago
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chalhov

Angie the story is just taking place all the characters are reaching the place where probably all acion will take place a bit of the characters their mannerisms being exposed so on the whole a brief overview of chracters MIL seems a lion when FIL not there so al rats play when cat is away controlled by Dadi only son does as he pleases so a nice episode liked both the past and present station scenes of the lovers

Chalhov,  I know the story is just starting.  I did like the introduction of Raj's family especially the way Sarita reacted to MIL's taunts.  Both parents are something - mother probably spoiled the son and father is using the son as an object.  So the hero seems to be a messed up character while Divya seems to be relatively more mature even if she is living in a bubble too.  I like the idea that sometimes it is ok to move on with a person other than somebody you consider soulmate.  So Gaurav's introduction was also interesting.  Even though the pace was rushed, I do like how they introduced all major characters in the show.

As far as MIL is concerned, there seems to be no lost love between her and FIL.  Also both are not tat different from each other.  
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Idk Divya n Raj make a cute cute couple we have yet to see Raj and Sarita's chemistry
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am just copy pasting here what I wrote in the update thread.

After reading the update Divya's character is becoming more and more mystifying to me. She has been part of the entertainment industry and yet in some respects is very naive and lives in a bubble world. Usually in that world people get a wake up call and become cynical and or pragmatic. Yet it seems that in some ways she has retained her innocence ...I mean if she thinks that someone will wait for her for 10 years. In some way I find her quixotic and I am left shaking my head at her. Now I don't want her to be heart broken because in some ways I also find her very endearing.

Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It was a cute episode
overall. Liked those
flashback moments of
RaVya. Aww two on the
bike...afraid Divya and
bindaas Raj!
and then finally an
inspired Divya loudly
expressed her love for Raj
to the world. Sooo touchy
Then in present Raj's
patthar look...he is very
much hurt by Div.
Aside of all these the
question that taunting me
is "wasn't it possible to
persue Div's acting career
keeping the relation?"
To be honest I am not that
much convinced with Div's
idea of leaving Raj this
way. She could keep that
relation while trying to
support her family.
Well I have another point
of view also. May be Raj
didn't want Div to be an
actress that way. So Div
has no way without
leaving him. But this is
very weak logic because
Raj was her acting guru
na??? Why would he
disagree with Div's acting
idea?
but yes in love there is
some possessiveness I
know. May be Raj became
possessive that time.
We have to wait till the
story unfold. But it is
IMPORTANT to show that
Div was forced to leave Raj
for her family.
Then Div went Raj's house.
Kamla was funny . I
thought she would fit
seeing Choti Bahu infront
of her. It was fun to see
Kamla's part.
Liked Div's fingers crossed
scenes.
Kamla didn't tell anything
about sarita at first. Div's
hope was increasing that
Raj is still waiting for her.
Then lastly when Sarita
came and Kamla
introduced her Div was
heartbroken
She had so much
confidence on her love but
Raj was forced to marry
Sarita na. Felt bad for both
of them.
Now I think Kamla will
have a major role in
RaVya's life in future. She
liked her I think. But at
first she won't want to
accept her because Div is
the one who is responsible
for Raj's condition. But
then she will accept her
gradually. And I think
she'll be the first person to
support Ravya(if it
happens).
Then come to precap. Well
some *ahem* *ahem*
thing. Sarita is trying to
attract Raj but Raj isn't
paying attention.
billieberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
seems interesting, bt have nt yet started watching yet
nice post carissa,at least got to know a little idea what it is going to be about..