Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

New Prithvi to bring old Mithvi sizzle back? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liza81

tell me date of this epi 
http://i1.minus.com/ibaGtrHPnpHvzy.jpg
koi ans do re ...urgent  
arey reply toh karo Sleepy 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Prithvi to bring old Mithvi sizzle back? (Page 3)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahanaG

Originally posted by phulwa

Optimism is always good as it is positive and you have managed to come out of negConfusedativity sooner than others. As for me, with the death of Prithvi's character Junoon is dead too. Its not about makeover or look change,  its about a complete U turn the PH has made on the story, a complete burial of the concept of Junoon and MITHVI. The reason for which I had started watching the show has ended and it has become just anyother crap like Sasural simar ka or Kekta serials, which has completely left me dejected. Not trying to spread negtivity on the forum, but dont think atleast I can hang on for long.

@bold...same casee Phulwa Ouch What made me glue to this show was 12goan, Prithvi's rustic character and Mithvi's chemistry. Have been compromising on the original Junoon till Mithvi's wedding Ouch Now the show is running helter-skelter to improve TRPs with any & every track CVs can think of to attract viewers Dead Angry  12goan wala Prithvi and Mithvi are the soul of the show if that is missing what is left to hope? Confused 
big slaps to cv Angry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marathi_Mulgi

adiana12

IF-Rockerz

adiana12

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged

tell me date of this epi 
koi ans do re ...urgent  

Liza yeh woh waala epi hai when Meera tries to chudao prithvi's hand which got glued to window. Dont ask epi no or date of telecast.

Marathi_Mulgi

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adianasr

tell me date of this epi 
koi ans do re ...urgent  

Liza yeh woh waala epi hai when Meera tries to chudao prithvi's hand which got glued to window. Dont ask epi no or date of telecast.
wo pata h ..date chahiye Ouch download karna h vid ..for creation ..aaj hi  

Marathi_Mulgi

TehsinaJFJ

IF-Rockerz

TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged

tell me date of this epi 
koi ans do re ...urgent  

4th March..Liza..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Marathi_Mulgiliza81

TehsinaJFJ

IF-Rockerz

TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sue_21

I want the old Mithvi charm and magic back at any cost!!!Confused If with Prithvi's new avatar we get to see all the intensity and passion then I am game!!! EmbarrassedBring it on CVs!!!Approve Awesome post Tehsina!!!  Clap

Thank u Sue!!!Big smileGlad u like it!!!Embarrassed

Marathi_Mulgi

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

tell me date of this epi 
koi ans do re ...urgent  

4th March..Liza..
thanku so much Big smile 

TehsinaJFJ

TehsinaJFJ

IF-Rockerz

TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by adianasr

The PH has not only killed the character of Prithvi, but has also butchered the idea and concept of Junoon. Prithvi's makeover is only to hide from the police, as he had mentioned earlier that he does not trust the law and hence will not surrender, instead chose to runaway to the village. I dont see any redemption for Prithvi's character now, they r going to make him stoop down further with this senseless DB character. Prithvi is going to be reduced to just being a puppet in her hands for quite some time and dont know what relationship they r trying to establish btw this DB and Prithvi. As for Akash, may be he is alive to come back later, who knows what the writers are planning. The Story has lost all logic and concept, so expecting big reason is of no use.

Phulwa, dont forget all spoilers that we have got till now have been inconclusive or half baked. My only hope is that they dont make Prithvi spineless just becoz he happens to be in love. And they also stay true to his honesty. Baaki PH ki marzi. 
Let us keep our fingers crossed for now.

Yes Phulwa let's not give up on junoon yet..i know i sound too optimistic,bt i'm nt blind to da mess cvs hs made of junoon nd Mithvi..Ouch Prithvi nd Meera both hv been diluted to a bare shadow of deir old self since Akash turnd negative..Angrybt dey returnd recently...nt completely bt at least partially.. Nd i dnt know y bt m smhow sure dt PH wont let Prithvi be a puppet to DB or any1 else..Nd as for him being dishonest nd faking anew identity its all because of his love for Meera..since he thinks dt Meera killed Akash nd dere's no respite from dt punishment so he might chose dis dishonest but only alternative fake identity plan to be together wid his love..If we recall Prithvi from 12gaon he wsnt stopping at killing a cop wn he thought his cause ws justified..so y shud it change nw?if Prithvi thinks his reason for changing looks nd living on wid Meera is justified enuf,so y shud he stop nd think bout honesty?Prithvi doing things according to da world's normal way is going to be weird i think...Shockednd maybe dey'll change Prithvi's mannerism nd looks bt he'll remain da same person inside..so maybe dts y Aditya said dt da role is going to get tougher for him to play...Shockedso to conclude don't give up yet?Smileno matr wat happens Adi nd Mouni r here to keep Prithvi nd Meera alive..so Junoon is alive..so let's hope nd pray for da best?Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Marathi_MulgiphulwaKyaRe....sabaSpeaksawida

Post Reply New Post

Go to top