Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav
Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

India-Forums

SS: Unexplored Bond(Last Part Pg 17) (Page 6)

Shwets1502 IF-Stunnerz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Sab ek hi hai PhoenixLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PhoenixSnitch49

Shwets1502 IF-Stunnerz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Part 3

Scene 8

Rocky goes to Sweety and tells what happened.

Rocky: Ma...what is wrong with Dad? Why is he behaving like this? Ginny called him and he shouted at her back? You know how bad Ginny is feeling?

Sweety: [confused] I don't know Rocky. I will speak with Luckyji when he comes back.

Rocky: Please! I can't believe Dad is doing like this. What is so important about this new business that he does not have time for us? I am not complaining but Ginny? [pauses] Perhaps money is more important to him now than his own kids. [shakes head and leaves]

Sweety: Rocky! It is not like that! [sighs] Luckyji! What are you doing!!! You are widening the problem.

Scene 9

Rocky goes to Ginny's room and finds her sitting sadly on the bed. Rocky goes and sits near her.

Rocky: Ginny yar! Leave it na..Don't keep thinking about that.

Ginny: Bhaiya! Why is Daddyji always shouting at me nowadays? I did not even do any mistake. [in tears]

Rocky: Ginny! Don't cry..probably Dad was not in good mood. May be he really was busy.

Ginny: No Bhaiya! Daddyji does not love me anymore. He is indirectly saying that to me.

Rocky: [angrily] You know what? We need to speak to him directly, ask him if we mean anything to him or not. There is no point in crying. We did not make any mistake.

Ginny: [wipes tears] You are right Bhaiya! Let Daddyji come home today. I will speak to him myself.

Rocky smiles and hugs her.

Scene 10

Sweety comes to her room with a glass of water. She sees Lucky sitting on the sofa with eyes fixed. Sweety places the water on the table and sits on the bed.

Sweety: Luckyji! I know what happened.

Lucky: [sad smile] Then you will now agree with me that I am the world's worst father ever.

Sweety: No! You are wrong. You are the world's best father.

Lucky: Sweetyji! Please don't..

Sweety: I said I know about what happened in office. I spoke with your peon.

Lucky: [silent]

Sweety: Luckyji! You have made the right decision. I understand how you must be feeling now, after so much hard work you had to stop it but I am very happy and when children come to know they will also be happy.

Lucky: How will I face them Sweetyji? I never thought that my new work will create so many problems. It has made me realise that..my family loves me so much more than I love them. [pauses] Ginny...How can I speak so rudely to her? What is wrong with me? I am not trusting her, shouting at her..remember how I reacted during Holi? But Ginny never said a word to me for my anger. And I am..what will I do Sweetyji?

Sweety looks at him helplessly.

Scene 11

Rocky comes downstairs. He sees Lucky coming from kitchen.

Rocky: Dad! Where is my guide?

Lucky: [realises] Oh..actually..

Rocky: You forgot! Right? I told you clearly in the evening that I want it by today. If you could not get it then why promise? [starts to leave]

Lucky: Rocky! I was about to tell that.. I have kept in your study table.

Rocky looks at Lucky. Lucky gives him a sad smile.

Rocky: [comes to him] Woh actually Dad..I did not mean to say that. Sorry!

Lucky: Don't worry Rocky! You are right! I should not promise if I cannot keep it. No need to tell sorry! Everything is fine now. You go and study. [pats him]

Rocky leaves. Lucky settles on the sofa. He has to frame an agreement terminating dealings with Agra clients.

Scene 12

It is Sunday. Family is having breakfast quietly. Rocky looks at Sweety and asks her to start some conversation. Ginny and Lucky are sombre.

Sweety: What is this? All are very quiet? Ginny? [no response from Ginny] Luckyji? [he looks at her and turns]

Sweety looks at Rocky and asks him to do something.

Rocky: Ginny! You have any plans today? Shall we go for a movie? Your favorite actor's movie has come.

Ginny: No Bhaiya! Not interested.

Sweety: What not interested? I am interested. Let us go. But what about tickets? Luckyji?

Lucky is looking disinterested at Sweety. Sweety signals him to use the opportunity. Lucky realises.

Lucky: Haan ji! I will arrange for it. We will all go today evening for a movie and will have dinner outside. What say Ginny?

Lucky looks eagerly at Ginny. Ginny still is not in mood.

Rocky: Chalna..it will be fun. [nudges her to accept]

Ginny gets up.

Ginny: Ma...if you want me to come I will come. I have no problem. [leaves]

Rocky and Sweety happily looks at Lucky. Lucky knows Ginny does not want him to come. Lucky is thinking what to do now.

Sweety: What are you thinking Luckyji?

Lucky: [smiles] Nothing! I will arrange for the ticket. [leaves]

Scene 13

Rocky enters Ginny room. She has not yet got ready.

Rocky: Hey! You are not ready yet. We need to leave soon. Come on! Go!

Ginny: What are you doing Bhaiya? You said we will speak with Daddyji..but now you are also taking his side.[sad]

Rocky: Ginny..it is not like that. [sits near her] Look. How many mistakes we have done in our life till now? Mom and Dad forgave us na. Dad made a small mistake. You forgive him. Problem solved. Dad told sorry to you na?

Ginny: [nods in agreement] But Bhaiya...it is easy to say. Daddyji does not know what I had to go through. I will be angry on him always. Will not forgive him. [childish anger]

Rocky: Phir se? Just forget it! Come on..now go and get ready. Hey..wear that blue dress you got recently[winks] We both can match each other. Best  bro-sis ever...[laughs]

Ginny smiles at him and goes to get ready.

Scene 14

Sweety is getting ready in her room. Luckyji enters excited and happy.

Lucky: Sweetyji! Got the tickets!![looks at Sweety and smiles] Wah ji! You are looking very beautiful.

Sweety: [blushes] Thank you ji! [realises] Luckyji! You are so happy? What happened? Ginny spoke with you?

Lucky: [sits on the bed] No! She is still angry![smiles]

Sweety: And you are happy with that?[confused]

Lucky: [looks at Sweety, smiles] Suddenly it occurred to me that Ginny is my daughter. She is angry with me because I hurt her a lot and she is correct and has all rights to be angry with me. [pauses] But...what have I done to make her happy? I said sorry..is that enough?

Sweety looks confused.

Lucky: Sweetyji! I cannot sit and wait for Ginny to forgive me right? Isiliye..I have decided to win my daughter back [determined smile] I will do everything to bring smile on her face back. [dramatically] I will show her the extent of a father's love.[laughs]

Sweety: [laughs] Enough of your dramebaazi!

Lucky: [smiles but turns serious] Sweetyji! I hope Ginny forgives me soon. It is very difficult for me to...

Sweety: She will forgive you ji as she is your daughter. [smiles] Now go and get ready!

Lucky ups his mood and goes to get ready. Sweety goes outside and sees Rocky and Ginny ready waiting for them. She prays everything to go on fine. 

Sorry for the long part...hopefully u guys liked it. Do share your views.

Edited by Shwets1502 - 22 May 2013 at 9:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ice.maiden100prabh..nisaluvrk..Pritam-DasFreethinker112

Pritam-Das IF-Dazzler
Pritam-Das
Pritam-Das

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
you're saying sorry? Are you FREAKING MAD?? This was best part till now!! I loved reading it... Simply loved it. Thank you so so much for including rocky that much!!!

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Stunnerz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
@Pritam Seriously? U liked it very much? 
As I said before...the track will be on LG..bt all four will be there...Smile

How is the track going? Satisfactory?

Pritam-Das

Pritam-Das IF-Dazzler
Pritam-Das
Pritam-Das

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
nah i did not like it... I absolutely loved it! You kept me guessing lucky's suprise for ginny!! You do have the talent of writing stories yaar. Seriously! Excellent!!!!! 9.9/10 !

Edited by PritamDas01 - 22 May 2013 at 9:03am

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Stunnerz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
I am keeping myself guessing Lucky's surprise for GinnyLOL I have no idea what he is going to doLOL

Anyways...thanks a lot for the supportSmile 
suhani.cipamisa IF-Rockerz
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
OMG U have rocked it!!Clap just rocking and just ALHU-ish!!! StarAbsolutely wonderful!!WinkWink

Shwets1502

Pritam-Das IF-Dazzler
Pritam-Das
Pritam-Das

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I am keeping myself guessing Lucky's surprise for GinnyLOL I have no idea what he is going to doLOL

Anyways...thanks a lot for the supportSmile

Think something blasting. I know you will. My fav part was lucky saying to rocky that he has kept the guide book in his study table! Smile

Shwets1502

Go to top