Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

SS: Unexplored Bond(Last Part Pg 17) (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 19

Page 1 Page 18
Page   of 19

ice.maiden

Goldie

ice.maiden

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Awesome Shwets Smile Really enjoyed reading Smile When I first started watching this show, I really liked Lucky's character Smile 

The fact that he is an understanding father and also the fact that he is such a loving uncle makes his character very endearing. And the theme that you have chosen is something I can really relate to. There was a time when my dad was extremely busy with his work and I used to miss him immensely especially during my vacations. His way of dealing with it was to take me along with him to his work place and see what kind of work he is doing. Seeing the kind of pressure that he is under and the amount of hard work that he does, I stopped complaining. 

So thanks for bringing back those memories Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: Unexplored Bond(Last Part Pg 17) (Page 19)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ice.maiden

Awesome Shwets Smile Really enjoyed reading Smile When I first started watching this show, I really liked Lucky's character Smile 

The fact that he is an understanding father and also the fact that he is such a loving uncle makes his character very endearing. And the theme that you have chosen is something I can really relate to. There was a time when my dad was extremely busy with his work and I used to miss him immensely especially during my vacations. His way of dealing with it was to take me along with him to his work place and see what kind of work he is doing. Seeing the kind of pressure that he is under and the amount of hard work that he does, I stopped complaining. 

So thanks for bringing back those memories Smile 

Thanks a lot for reading and sharing your views to. 

As you said, Lucky is very understanding father and uncle. He always looks from others point of view. 

I myself have a lot of memories associated with this theme. I don't go for vacations anywhere. My father does not get leave. My friends all used to go to some other city but I always get stuck at home all alone. And another reason would be my grandmother stays with us and it is not possible for her to travel. I really used to get angry but as time passed and I got the maturity I realised the kind of difficulty he is having in his job as well as the concern he has for his mother. The regret of not going for vacation will stay forever but as you said I am not complaining.

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Done at last! Big smile

Awesome story Shwets, Clap really you took us on the journey of the relation the show hasn't explored. Somewhere we all knew what the father daughter duo feels, but it was nice to see it playing out in front of us. Both the generations sometimes don't realizes the other's problems. Understanding like this goes a long way in keeping the family glued together.

As to the writing, you write quiet well. You focused on the main characters but still gave ample to the other two. That gives the feel that we actually are reading about a family. Pace was nice, no beating around the bush. Last part was slightly more dramatic, but it fit, and I also am a sucker for sappy stuff, when done right. LOL

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for reading FTSmile

I really would love to see some track on this father-daughter duo. They dont even get proper scenes. That is the main reason I wrote on them. I wanted the issue to be a simple one too.

I am glad to know that my writing is not that badLOL I am really liking to write a lot nowadays. Do let me know where I need to improveSmile

And the last part...I think I made a slight mistake of having the actors in mind while writing than the characters.

Freethinker112

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
It's me who should thank you for writing. Smile

Yes, they are the most neglected of the relations. Yes, the issue was simple but that doesn't mean it was easy to handle or write, and both have done fantastically.

Not at all bad. Seeing all of you, even I am thinking of writing something. LOL Well, I myself am no expert on writing that I will be giving tips, you already write good.

I won't call it a mistake, it's just that many dramatic scenes were put together, and the combination made it seem extra. If you had spaced those scenes, it wouldn't have been an issue.

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
@FT

Simple issues creates greater misunderstandings and kids expect small small things like this. For the future I expect atleast one LG track on our show.

Definitely. Do start writing. I have already started preparing for the next one. Actually it feels good when writing.

The last part could actually have been put in 2 parts...but I did not want to wait...I wanted to get done with this SS..and hence put it together...Smile

Freethinker112

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Yes, it would be nice to see them in the show.

Still busy with counselling and stuff, but will try to take out time for it.

Yes, I understand.

Shwets1502

Post Reply New Post

Go to top