Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Nishad Vaidya on a song

Ano Patel, TNN | May 18, 2013, 03.38 PM IST
Share More
A
A
3 & 4 BHK Spacious Flats
KoltePatil.com/24K-Allura-NIBM-Pune - Premium Homes at 24K Allura in NIBM An Exquisite Project by Kolte-Patil
READ MORE Nishad Vaidya|Amita Ka Amit
Nishad Vaidya on a song
Nishad Vaidya

RELATED

Acting was a childhood dream for this boy from Jamnagar. After struggling for six years, Nishad Vaidya finally made it to showbiz as he bagged the lead role in the daily soap, Amita Ka Amit. 

Nishad is in a happy space as the show has been on air for a few months and this was a dream come true for the actor, who had moved to Mumbai in 2006 to try his luck in showbiz. 

But when he is not acting, Nishad has another creative craft that he happily flaunts on the sets of Amita Ka Amit. Ask him what occupies him when he is not shooting and he smiles and says, "I enjoy cracking jokes and making people happy. I am the complete opposite of Amit (his on screen character) in real life. I also love singing; Amita (co-star Chandni Bhagwanani) makes me sing on the sets in front of everyone all the time."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nan6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow thats great!!!😊He had good attitude.He make people happy.😊That's so sweet.😊
Nishad and Chandni are good in the offscreen too.Nishad sings songs that's great!!!😊
Thanks for sharing!!!😊
emeraldeye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS.In one of the video, I've heard him singing.He sings very well.😊
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yh he sings amazing i love him as amit id ont know why my sisters criticize him but i loving him as amit yaar he is wonderful person .. 
grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
waaaooo nishad is indeed a jovial person... making other ppl happy, thats so nice of em... and singing !!!!! well thats nt a surprise... he sang very well in that video...
angelic.pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ahaan thats so sweet πŸ˜ƒ it seems nishad and chandni r gud frnds 😊 I.like them really
happy_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tanx for the article
Hope we will get to see Nishad singing in d show :)
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hi all
This  is my first post in this section of IF..

@ the show its quiet realistic.
What dragged me here ..or pushed me to sign in and post here is, is Nishad (Amit on the show) the same guy from Falguni Pathak's song? err correct me if I'm wrong.

Regards
Sia

Edited by Killer_Shark - 10 years ago