This one's for CB forum members!!

sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys, its May 18th -- the day when CB2 ended last year.

Choti Bahu ended...but the journey of this forum and the bonds that people from various countries made in the forum did NOT!

Its been exactly one long year and still the forum is active and buzzing...all because of those Forum Members, who kept it going on πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ πŸ‘. The show Choti Bahu was and will always remain an eternal part of our lives. U guys proved it as well. With  numerous awesome  fan-fics to delightful VM's and siggies and many more interesting posts...the forum members have managed to keep the forum entertaining and interesting...so much that we still yearn to come back here (despite the show not being on air). That's really and achievement guys and i really applaud you for this!!!!

I, certainly, was not in the list of people who made sure to come in daily and post something or interact in the forum...and i apologize for that πŸ˜” But would love to appreciate the members who did this! Who came here daily for interacting with the members, who came here to post news, articles, pictures of  AViNa, to give us their lovable stories in the form of SS, FF and people who made lovely VM's that kept us close to RaDev and their story. I take this opportunity to thank each and every member of this forum, who stood strong during this phase...πŸ‘

Now with Rubina coming back on Monday and Avi's show to be declared soon...we are starting out on a new journey...and hope we make more friends and more delightful memories!! πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LUNAf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank  you Sia.  We miss the charming couple Radev .But we are kept it going on because we love AVina .

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Thank you Sia,for the lovely post. I was always there on this Forum & will always be. Even after RaDev new shows start I'll make a point to visit this forum & hope the other members too to not leave this forum.
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u sia...
and first of all...
how are u dear...
I miss u badly...
but hope u will be also there in new forum 
SushSathisha thumbnail
Thx a lot I really apprecriate all the members miss avina a lot
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes thank u Siaji
i think i joined this forum quite late
but keep coming and posting here as often as i can wuich is quite often

Photo

Edited by seema12345 - 10 years ago
sonia871 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All praises for my cb members, who keep this forum alive..u people are real winner...we still love Radev and Avina same as love them before a year..today and infuture whenever 'i will log to iF,My first preferce will be my CB FORUM!!I love Cb,radev,avina and my forum members! Thx u people ..
Thanks to all the true fans for staying active even after the show ended and making the forum be active and entertainingπŸ˜ƒ

Yes choti bahu was the best and we are lucky to get avinash and rubina back on the month of may this time last year their show ended ! hope everyone will support them and still be in cb forum πŸ˜Š
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Sia.
Love CB2 Always.
rekha-rubina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks sia for nice post i will never leave this forum . this forum is speacil for me