Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

dil yeh bekarar kyun hai

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rangbadaldiodin

rangbadaldiodin

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
                        chapter-5
pari gets late to office as she enters into office her mouth is wide open.Shocked she was shock totally that all office members are wearing red color dress all office was in red color she don't know  whats happenenig here.then shathi bha calls her"pariii".as she turns again shocked bha was also wearing same color dress.pari asked her "bha why all wearing red color dress".Bha"today after office party is there pari".
pari"ohhh what to do am wearing green color chudi if boss see me in this dress what will happen?Confused"
as she keeps on thinkingthat:"what a different office is this i dont have red color dress what will i do"
a vocie comes :"i love green too"
as pari turns she was stunned that  shaan was standing 
shaan:"thats ok green also suits you pari "he smiles and move off from that place
pari stare at him
someone enter shouting"bring my dress with my matching nail polish".A beautiful model enters name sheetal.all office members looks at her she keep on shouting and enters to shaan room.as shann hugs her.
shaan:hey my love why so late?
sheetal: sorry baby i was doing my pedicure thats why!!!
shaan:for doing this you have to take 3hrs ah ???
sheetal:of course you know one thing 3hrs was not enough for me 
shaan thinks :3hrs late oh god save me from her 
after some time both leave from office.
party arrangements goes on shanthi bha and pari prepares dinner for every one.
pari asks:who is girl bha?
bha: she is shaan sir girl friend!!!!best drama queen of the world.so show off i dont like her much ..
pari: what ever bha lets our work bha!!!!!

well party statrs what will happen in party !!!!!lets see 

Edited by rangbadaldiodin - 18 May 2013 at 4:13am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dil yeh bekarar kyun hai" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top