Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

MUNIASTUART

IF-Rockerz

MUNIASTUART

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Hi anamikans. I've become a senior member now. Now let's come to da topic. I am wondering how chavi's character is. I find it lil borring(no offence to chavi's fans).I am confussed abt it. What do u think guys? Plz share ur views. ROFL

Edited by STUARTFRK - 18 May 2013 at 1:40am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SupermagicalArpi17farabi-RK_Ki_Biwi-Coeur2PsychoFMSromaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chavi's character" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Pheley to congratulation for becoming senior member and being able to write on IF Party
Chavi's character is of a simple girl...but she doesn't irritates me like RanoApprove...yeah! agar future mein rone dhone ka drama kiya to i may start disliking this character Stern Smilebut abhi k liye m enjoying her acting. Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

megha-Arpi17fIA_KhANSupermagicalMUNIASTUART

MUNIASTUART

IF-Rockerz

MUNIASTUART

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

<font color="#9900cc">Pheley to congratulation for becoming senior member and being able to write on IF Party
</div>
<div>
Chavi's character is of a simple girl...but she doesn't irritates me like RanoApprove...yeah! agar future mein rone dhone ka drama kiya to i may start disliking this character Stern Smilebut abhi k liye m enjoying her acting. Day Dreaming</font>

she isn't irritating like rano and very good actress .bt saluja will surely spoil her character like rona dhona. Bt i hope dat cv's don't change chavi's character.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fIA_KhANSupermagicalromaila

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by STUARTFRK

she isn't irritating like rano and very good actress .bt saluja will surely spoil her character like rona dhona. Bt i hope dat cv's don't change chavi's character.
m seeing her acting skills for the first time and so far its been impressive Smile

well Chavi has some disaese of Rona Dhona too (watch 9th may epi)...so far this disease hasn't been that active and wish it remains inactive forever LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SupermagicalArpi17

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged

m seeing her acting skills for the first time and so far its been impressive Smile

well Chavi has some disaese of Rona Dhona too (watch 9th may epi)...so far this disease hasn't been that active and wish it remains inactive forever LOL

chavi ko rone ki zaroorat nahin hai...

rone keliye though bhoot hai naa...ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SupermagicalArpi17SunshineTearsMUNIASTUARTJ3SANGEL

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
shivani told--chavi role as fearless and straight forward girl..so i think chavi character will dont have rona dhona scenes.

so far what ever shown--chavi character looking good..and hope cvs dont spoil this character in future...

Edited by 100raj - 18 May 2013 at 3:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17MUNIASTUART

MUNIASTUART

IF-Rockerz

MUNIASTUART

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged

<font color="#9900cc">m seeing her acting skills for the first time and so far its been impressive Smile</font>

</strong>

<strong><font color="#9900cc">well Chavi has some disaese of Rona Dhona too (watch 9th may epi)...so far this disease hasn't been that active and wish it remains inactive forever LOL</font>
Cv's aise vhi useless hai . We shouldn't expect anything frm them.

Edited by STUARTFRK - 18 May 2013 at 3:52am

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged

<font color="#9900cc">m seeing her acting skills for the first time and so far its been impressive Smile</font>

</strong>

<strong><font color="#9900cc">well Chavi has some disaese of Rona Dhona too (watch 9th may epi)...so far this disease hasn't been that active and wish it remains inactive forever LOL</font>

again your writing not showing..what is problem ??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top