Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: SilentPoet

I'm not bugged by sharon alone, both swayam and sharon's current attitudes irk me. I want them both to take a stand for themselves AND their love. Things will only then move forward. They need to tone down the sacrifices and promises for others and start focusing on themselves. 
I can't wait to watch the dance, especially swaron's bit because like you said it looks so effortless plus it will be beautiful as always. πŸ˜Š

im eagerly waiting for the lollipop πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ its much  better than the scenes we saw this week πŸ€’🀒πŸ₯±
@silentpoet :lovely post dear πŸ‘πŸ‘
very sweet n positive..😳
come up with more posts coz ive  seen you commenting more than making your own posts πŸ˜³
and you are an awesome writer..love your posts😊
nothing else to say β­οΈ Edited by swaronswaron - 10 years ago
SilentPoet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaronswaron

im eagerly waiting for the lollipop πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ its much  better than the scenes we saw this week πŸ€’🀒πŸ₯±
@silentpoet :lovely post dear πŸ‘πŸ‘
very sweet n positive..😳
come up with more posts coz ive  seen you commenting more than making your own posts πŸ˜³
and you are awesome writer..love your posts😊
nothing else to say β­οΈ

thank you so much glad you liked it 😊. I want to make topics most of the time but when I'm done commenting on other topics I've got nothing left, lol. Oh yes we're all waiting to see whether this time this dance will be another 'lollipop' or if it will actually lead to something substantial😊
sanjana_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great post  πŸ‘πŸΌ
Something just keeps pulling us all back to SwaRon every time. πŸ˜Š
The quarter finals dance looks amazing , cant wait to see it.
As for the mini SwaRon scene , they both have realised that they cant stay friends forever , they are much more than that to each other and all they need to do it admit it ! πŸ˜ƒ
Hopefully , the scenes will be longer this week and move the story forward  !
And i love your post title !
Edited by sanjana_D3 - 10 years ago
SilentPoet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjana_D3

Great post  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Something just keeps pulling us all back to SwaRon every time. πŸ˜Š
The quarter finals dance looks amazing , cant wait to see it.
As for the mini SwaRon scene , they both have realised that they cant stay friends forever , they are much more than that to each other and all they need to do it admit it ! πŸ˜ƒ
Hopefully , the scenes will be longer this week and move the story forward  !
And i love your post title !

thank youπŸ˜ƒ
I'm so glad swaron have come out of the cave where they think they can remain friends forever and everything will be fine. Because this is one couple that can't ever be 'just friends.' 
I'm praying we get longer and more substantial scenes this week especially after the recent promise and the tose naina dance coming up. Hopefully the CVs will stop playing with our feelings.
😊