Qubool Hai

17 May 2013 EpiAnalyss Asad ka iqrar..Zoya beqarar

an_k thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Assalaam u Alaikum

Episode starts with everyone dancing for sangeet...Zoya asks Najma abt Asad and she desnt know
Asad comes and Master starts singing some song then he asks ""where were u MY SHER""
Asad replies""i was taking care of Tanveer""
Master starts teaching Asad some steps by coming near him...Tanveer asks Master to go and eat the IDLI...Master leaves at once...Asad again asks Zoya""is she Jeolous""
Zoya says she is not...Master comeS AND Zoya goes to Asad and covers him saying that she is his partner and they need to do rehersals...

Asad says""Ab tu admit kar lijiye aap jealous hain""
Zoya""haan hoon""
Then both starst dancing and suddenly Appi enters and see them dancing

Zoya gets excited and shouts Appi she hugs her and Appi doesnt hug her back...

Appi""whats all this Zoya are you getting married""
Zoya""i will tell u everything but plz don't get angry""
Appi"so what shd i do ?...phool barsaoon""
Aaapi goes to Dilshad and starts accusing her""Dilshad Bee i made u the gardian of Zoya but u made her get married to ur son without our permission...u didn't even informed us??"""
Dilshad clarifies""u are getting me wrong...Zoya informed you ...u were sick""
Appi""who informed  us??""
Dilshad""Zo...""
Dilshad looks at Zoya ,Zoya looks at Asad a,,,,Asad feels guilty
Dilshad""i think i misunderstood someone told me something and i thought abt something else""
Appi replies""u are lucky enough aleast someone tells you  something ""she is referring to Zoya

Zoya taks her aside and tells her this is all fake

Dilshad gets a call from teh doctor and Asad picks up teh phone ...Doctor says""Dilshad Bee i recieved Asad's Nikkah's card ...ur drama was successful Asad has said yes for the Nikkah"""

In the mean time Appi starts shouting ""what do u think abt Nikkah how it can be fake????""

Dilshad says""it started with a drama but now its all real""
Appi gets confused and asks Asad abt it's reality

Asad look at ZOYA remembers his words and Ami's drama abt her ill health and then the words of Doc abt the fake illness ...
first hesitates then says""whatever u have seen between me and Zoya is all real...I am getting married to Zoya...""""
All get a sigh of relief and Asad Zoya look at each other

In the room Appi hugs Zoya
Appi ""u havent told me abt the Nikkah...u are strange u run away from nikkah silently ow doing it silently...tell me are u really sure abt this ""

Zoya""looks at Asad standing outside her room...

Aapi says""i got ur answer...once u will get married i will go to Ajmer ..."""
Zoya feels bad abt her Aapi ...

Zoya goes to Asad's room and asks him why have u lied to my Api...she is too excited ...i am feeling guilty...tell me did u really mean what u said

Asad""woh actually...i thought as we are lying for Ami so i thought of lying for Aapi""

Zoya""what do u think abt all this...u are playing with teh emotions of so many people...its not taht easy this Nikkah is not real for us only everyone else thinks that its real""

Dilshad goes to Asad's room and asks him that he has said yes infront of all and if he is doing anything for his Ami than he is free
to say what he actually thinks and feels as she is no sick

Asad""i know Ami BY THE GRACE OF ALLAH ALMIGHTY U ARE HALE AND HEALTHY...""

Dilshad""then its even better as u have accepted ur love infront of all""
Asad again hesitates
Dilsahd""Asad thsi is not the time to hesitate ...u love Zoya for long now its time u shd accept it and tell her abt your love...u have admitted infront of her Aapi that u love her...u love Zoya from day one"""

Asad""u knw Ami we are quite different,from each other""

Dilshad""when two people with different ideologies meet and become one thats what is called love...I don't say that Zoya is perfect but she is good for u...Don't punish urself for the wrong deeds of ur parents...i know u hesitate because u fear that u will hurt Zoya

Dilshad""Khuda ke waste ASAD ab yahan tum apni Ami ki ungli mat pakarna...apni dil ki baat kisi larki se kehne ke liye dekho kitna paseena chit raha hai...ab tum Zoya se kia kaho ge tum ne mujhe nahi ...chalo mujhe bool ke dikhao""

Asad""woh itni buri nahi hain...matlab theek hain...matlab jitna mein kahta hoon utni buri nahi hain...hum sath ho sakte hain

Dilshad""Allah Zoya ke samne ye mat kehna...tum jao aur Zoya se kaho tum us se mohabbat karte ho aur shadi karna chahte ho...jao Zoya se ye kaho woh bhi bina hitchkichaye""

Asad and Ami hug each othera and Tanveer see this

PRECAP;

ZOYA COMING DOWN FROM STAIRS IN BRIDAL WEAR...
DILSHAD ASKS HAVE U SAID ANYTHING TO ZOYA
Asad""i will say today"""

ANALYSIS

I HOPE TODAY THE UPDATE WILL NO GET EDITED AS ITS NOT THAT MUCH FULL😊😊😊...

HMM A FRIDAYLACIOUS EPISODE OVERALL👏👏👏...THIS IS THE BEST THING ABT QH THEY DONT HANG U FOR LONG👍🏼
👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼...THEY ALWAYS END UP ON A COMPLETE AND SWEET NOTE😃😃😃...
COMING BACK TO THE EPISODE...IT WAS AN ABOVE AVERAGE EPISODE OVERALL😊😊😊...BUT MANY INTERESTING THINGS WERE UNVEILED TODAY ...

THE START WITH DANCING FAMILY WAS AWESOME😛😛😛...THEN THE NAUGHTY ASAD WHO WAS CONSTANTLY TEASING THE JEALOUS ZOYA😉😉😉 ...WJO FINALLY ADMITTED THAT SHE IS GETING JEALOUS...THAT WAS VERY SWEET AND CUTE👏👏👏...

AAPI WAS BANG ON...HER ENTRY WAS REALLY QUITE ON TIME 😛😛😛...NO LAMENESS, NO SUDDEN ARRIVAL,THE PICS GOT VIRAL ONTHE NET AND SHE SAW THEM AND CAME BACK🤗
🤗🤗...AAPI ASKING ZOYA ABT THE STATUS OF HER NIKKAH😕😕😕 ...AND AT THE SAME TIME ASAD GOT TO KNOW ABT AMI'S FAKE ILLNESS...I WAS SHOCKED ASAD WASN'T ANGRY ON AMI ...INSTEAD HE INFRONT OF ALL ACCEPTED THAT HE LOVES ZOYA AND THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED IN REALITY🥳🥳🥳🥳...
THAT WAS THE MOMENT OR WHICH EVERYONE WAS WAITING FOR LONG😃😃😃...I GUESS THEY SHD HAVE USED IT A BIT MORE WISELY.🤔
🤔🤔...BUT I THINK CV'S WILL USE THIS ONE AS THEIR USP...AS WE HAD A BHANG CONFESSION😆😆...AIRPORT SAGAI😛😛😛...AYAAN ASAD CONFESSION🤗🤗🤗...  AND NOW CONFESSION INFRONT OF APPI AND AMI TOGETHER...

ZOYA WAS RIGHT AT HER SIDE MR KHAN HAS PUT HER TO STAKE😭😭😭 ...SHE DOESNT KNOW WHAT TO DO AND WHERE TO GO...SHE WANTS MR KHAN BUT MR KHAN KEEPS ON TELLING HER THAT HE DOESNT WANT HER😕😕😕...THEN HE GIVES HER HINTS...MR CONFUSED AHMAD KHAN WAKE UP🥱🥱🥱...

AMI NO OE CD HAVE PLAYED THIS ROLE BETTER THAN DILSHAD👏👏👏...THEY WAY HE TALKED WITH ASAD WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD⭐️⭐️⭐️...THEN THE WAY SHE CONSOLED HIM AND MADE HIM REALIZE HIS LOVE FOR ZOYA THAT WAS AGAIN AWESOME🤗🤗🤗
🤗...DILSHAD IS A PERFECT MOM ...SHE KNOWS WHY HIS SON S REACTING THIS WAY ...SHE EVEN MADE HIM GET THE FACT THAT WHATEVER HAPPENED WITH HIS PARENTS ...WASNT A FAULT OF ANY😭 ...AND HE HAS TO STOP PUNISHING HIMSELF FOR WHAT HIS FATHER DID...AS HE WON'T REPEAT IT BY ANY CHANCE...DILSHAD MADE HIM PRACTICE HIS PROPOSAL FOR ZOYA AND ASAD WAS HILLARIOUS🤣🤣🤣🤣 WITH HIS WOH ACTUALLY AND THEN HIS FORMAL SPEECH WAS FULL ON LAUGHTER😆 ...KSG ADDED SO MUCH TO THIS SCENE AS THERE WERE VERY FEW DIALOGUES AND EVERY THING WAS EMOTED WITH EYES👏👏👏...HE WAS BANG ON...HE IS BRILLIANT.🤗🤗🤗🤗...THEY HUG IN THE END STOL E IT ALL

PRECAP IS REALLY MESMERISING AND PROMISING TOO😛...I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMOROW... ASAD AND AMI WERE LOOKING AWESOME😃...

I HAVE A PREDICTION...ZOYA OR ASAD WILL GET HURT IN THE SANGEET😭😭😭 AND THEN ASAD WILL THINK THAT HE IS HURTING ZOYA WHEN HE HAS JUST LOVED HER...HE WILL THINK THAT HE WILL HURT HER MORE IF HE WILL MARRY HER...I GUESS THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THEY WON'T GET MARRIED SO SOON😉...OTHERWISE NIKKAH IS ON PAGES WITHIN A WEEK

A 4.56⭐️ OUT OF 5 FROM MY SIDE(IT WAS ABOVE AVERAGE BUT NOT A BANG ON EPISODE LIKE YESTERDAY)

BEST SCENE👏 WAS ASAD UNABLE TO CONFESS HIS LOVE INFRONT OF AMI EVEN ...AND THEN THE MOTHER SON HUG AFTER AGES

BEST DIALOGUES👍🏼
👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 WERE OF DILSHAD FOR SURE

Edited by an_k - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi, Thanks for analysis..

I thought today's was very good, actually better in content than yesterday. He need to get few things out of his system, his insecurity that he can be Rashid and his feelings. He was able to commit today at last, and at last he realize Zoya being different doesnt mean she is misfit..

Loved that Dilshaad Asad convo and Asad Zoya banter, they are very close to confession. Which may see just before some drama happens on that day..

I have a feeling there will be fire and Zoya might remember her past, didnt Aapi said in interview that she is back into QH..
an_k thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _vineeta_

Hi, Thanks for analysis..

I thought today's was very good, actually better in content than yesterday. He need to get few things out of his system, his insecurity that he can be Rashid and his feelings. He was able to commit today at last, and at last he realize Zoya being different doesnt mean she is misfit..

Loved that Dilshaad Asad convo and Asad Zoya banter, they are very close to confession. Which may see just before some drama happens on that day..

I have a feeling there will be fire and Zoya might remember her past, didnt Aapi said in interview that she is back into QH..

pleasure is all mine...

yep it was god content wise as cmpared to jashn e bahar etc otherwise it was good as we haveseen better than this one from Qh...
yes he does,,,,,,,,,,yep 100%

DILSHAD WAS AMAXINGLY GOOD...I DON'T THINK THAT THEY WILL LET THEM CONFESS SUCH EASILY ...

yep ...accident has to be there to stop the nikkah otherwise itwill be Qabool Hai Qabool Hai Qabool Hai
arak thumbnail
Walaikum ASSALAAM ...awesome loved reading it like always

Episode starts with everyone dancing for sangeet...Zoya asks Najma abt Asad and she desnt know
Asad comes and Master starts singing some song then he asks ""where were u MY SHER""
Asad replies""i was taking care of Tanveer""
Master starts teaching Asad some steps by coming near him...Tanveer asks Master to go and eat the IDLI...Master leaves at once...Asad again asks Zoya""is she Jeolous""
Zoya says she is not...Master comeS AND Zoya goes to Asad and covers him saying that she is his partner and they need to do rehersals...

Asad says""Ab tu admit kar lijiye aap jealous hain""
Zoya""haan hoon""
Then both starst dancing and suddenly Appi enters and see them dancing

Zoya gets excited and shouts Appi she hugs her and Appi doesnt hug her back...

Appi""whats all this Zoya are you getting married""
Zoya""i will tell u everything but plz don't get angry""
Appi"so what shd i do ?...phool barsaoon""
Aaapi goes to Dilshad and starts accusing her""Dilshad Bee i made u the gardian of Zoya but u made her get married to ur son without our permission...u didn't even informed us??"""
Dilshad clarifies""u are getting me wrong...Zoya informed you ...u were sick""
Appi""who informed  us??""
Dilshad""Zo...""
Dilshad looks at Zoya ,Zoya looks at Asad a,,,,Asad feels guilty
Dilshad""i think i misunderstood someone told me something and i thought abt something else""
Appi replies""u are lucky enough aleast someone tells you  something ""she is referring to Zoya

Zoya taks her aside and tells her this is all fake

Dilshad gets a call from teh doctor and Asad picks up teh phone ...Doctor says""Dilshad Bee i recieved Asad's Nikkah's card ...ur drama was successful Asad has said yes for the Nikkah"""

In the mean time Appi starts shouting ""what do u think abt Nikkah how it can be fake????""

Dilshad says""it started with a drama but now its all real""
Appi gets confused and asks Asad abt it's reality

Asad look at ZOYA remembers his words and Ami's drama abt her ill health and then the words of Doc abt the fake illness ...
first hesitates then says""whatever u have seen between me and Zoya is all real...I am getting married to Zoya...""""
All get a sigh of relief and Asad Zoya look at each other

In the room Appi hugs Zoya
Appi ""u havent told me abt the Nikkah...u are strange u run away from nikkah silently ow doing it silently...tell me are u really sure abt this ""

Zoya""looks at Asad standing outside her room...

Aapi says""i got ur answer...once u will get married i will go to Ajmer ..."""
Zoya feels bad abt her Aapi ...

Zoya goes to Asad's room and asks him why have u lied to my Api...she is too excited ...i am feeling guilty...tell me did u really mean what u said

Asad""woh actually...i thought as we are lying for Ami so i thought of lying for Aapi""

Zoya""what do u think abt all this...u are playing with teh emotions of so many people...its not taht easy this Nikkah is not real for us only everyone else thinks that its real""

Dilshad goes to Asad's room and asks him that he has said yes infront of all and if he is doing anything for his Ami than he is free
to say what he actually thinks and feels as she is no sick

Asad""i know Ami BY THE GRACE OF ALLAH ALMIGHTY U ARE HALE AND HEALTHY...""

Dilshad""then its even better as u have accepted ur love infront of all""
Asad again hesitates
Dilsahd""Asad thsi is not the time to hesitate ...u love Zoya for long now its time u shd accept it and tell her abt your love...u have admitted infront of her Aapi that u love her...u love Zoya from day one"""

Asad""u knw Ami we are quite different,from each other""

Dilshad""when two people with different ideologies meet and become one thats what is called love...I don't say that Zoya is perfect but she is good for u...Don't punish urself for the wrong deeds of ur parents...i know u hesitate because u fear that u will hurt Zoya

Dilshad""Khuda ke waste ASAD ab yahan tum apni Ami ki ungli mat pakarna...apni dil ki baat kisi larki se kehne ke liye dekho kitna paseena chit raha hai...ab tum Zoya se kia kaho ge tum ne mujhe nahi ...chalo mujhe bool ke dikhao""

Asad""woh itni buri nahi hain...matlab theek hain...matlab jitna mein kahta hoon utni buri nahi hain...hum sath ho sakte hain

Dilshad""Allah Zoya ke samne ye mat kehna...tum jao aur Zoya se kaho tum us se mohabbat karte ho aur shadi karna chahte ho...jao Zoya se ye kaho woh bhi bina hitchkichaye""

Asad and Ami hug each othera and Tanveer see this

PRECAP;

ZOYA COMING DOWN FROM STAIRS IN BRIDAL WEAR...
DILSHAD ASKS HAVE U SAID ANYTHING TO ZOYA
Asad""i will say today"""

ANALYSIS

I HOPE TODAY THE UPDATE WILL NO GET EDITED AS ITS NOT THAT MUCH FULL😊😊😊...

HMM A FRIDAYLACIOUS EPISODE OVERALL👏👏👏...THIS IS THE BEST THING ABT QH THEY DONT HANG U FOR LONG👍🏼
👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼...THEY ALWAYS END UP ON A COMPLETE AND SWEET NOTE😃😃😃...
COMING BACK TO THE EPISODE...IT WAS AN ABOVE AVERAGE EPISODE OVERALL😊😊😊...BUT MANY INTERESTING THINGS WERE UNVEILED TODAY ...

THE START WITH DANCING FAMILY WAS AWESOME😛😛😛...THEN THE NAUGHTY ASAD WHO WAS CONSTANTLY TEASING THE JEALOUS ZOYA😉😉😉 ...WJO FINALLY ADMITTED THAT SHE IS GETING JEALOUS...THAT WAS VERY SWEET AND CUTE👏👏👏...

AAPI WAS BANG ON...HER ENTRY WAS REALLY QUITE ON TIME 😛😛😛...NO LAMENESS, NO SUDDEN ARRIVAL,THE PICS GOT VIRAL ONTHE NET AND SHE SAW THEM AND CAME BACK🤗
🤗🤗...AAPI ASKING ZOYA ABT THE STATUS OF HER NIKKAH😕😕😕 ...AND AT THE SAME TIME ASAD GOT TO KNOW ABT AMI'S FAKE ILLNESS...I WAS SHOCKED ASAD WASN'T ANGRY ON AMI ...INSTEAD HE INFRONT OF ALL ACCEPTED THAT HE LOVES ZOYA AND THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED IN REALITY🥳🥳🥳🥳...
THAT WAS THE MOMENT OR WHICH EVERYONE WAS WAITING FOR LONG😃😃😃...I GUESS THEY SHD HAVE USED IT A BIT MORE WISELY.🤔
🤔🤔...BUT I THINK CV'S WILL USE THIS ONE AS THEIR USP...AS WE HAD A BHANG CONFESSION😆😆...AIRPORT SAGAI😛😛😛...AYAAN ASAD CONFESSION🤗🤗🤗...  AND NOW CONFESSION INFRONT OF APPI AND AMI TOGETHER...

ZOYA WAS RIGHT AT HER SIDE MR KHAN HAS PUT HER TO STAKE😭😭😭 ...SHE DOESNT KNOW WHAT TO DO AND WHERE TO GO...SHE WANTS MR KHAN BUT MR KHAN KEEPS ON TELLING HER THAT HE DOESNT WANT HER😕😕😕...THEN HE GIVES HER HINTS...MR CONFUSED AHMAD KHAN WAKE UP🥱🥱🥱...

AMI NO OE CD HAVE PLAYED THIS ROLE BETTER THAN DILSHAD👏👏👏...THEY WAY HE TALKED WITH ASAD WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD⭐️⭐️⭐️...THEN THE WAY SHE CONSOLED HIM AND MADE HIM REALIZE HIS LOVE FOR ZOYA THAT WAS AGAIN AWESOME🤗🤗🤗
🤗...DILSHAD IS A PERFECT MOM ...SHE KNOWS WHY HIS SON S REACTING THIS WAY ...SHE EVEN MADE HIM GET THE FACT THAT WHATEVER HAPPENED WITH HIS PARENTS ...WASNT A FAULT OF ANY😭 ...AND HE HAS TO STOP PUNISHING HIMSELF FOR WHAT HIS FATHER DID...AS HE WON'T REPEAT IT BY ANY CHANCE...DILSHAD MADE HIM PRACTICE HIS PROPOSAL FOR ZOYA AND ASAD WAS HILLARIOUS🤣🤣🤣🤣 WITH HIS WOH ACTUALLY AND THEN HIS FORMAL SPEECH WAS FULL ON LAUGHTER😆 ...KSG ADDED SO MUCH TO THIS SCENE AS THERE WERE VERY FEW DIALOGUES AND EVERY THING WAS EMOTED WITH EYES👏👏👏...HE WAS BANG ON...HE IS BRILLIANT.🤗🤗🤗🤗...THEY HUG IN THE END STOL E IT ALL

PRECAP IS REALLY MESMERISING AND PROMISING TOO😛...I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMOROW... ASAD AND AMI WERE LOOKING AWESOME😃...

I HAVE A PREDICTION...ZOYA OR ASAD WILL GET HURT IN THE SANGEET😭😭😭 AND THEN ASAD WILL THINK THAT HE IS HURTING ZOYA WHEN HE HAS JUST LOVED HER...HE WILL THINK THAT HE WILL HURT HER MORE IF HE WILL MARRY HER...I GUESS THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THEY WON'T GET MARRIED SO SOON😉...OTHERWISE NIKKAH IS ON PAGES WITHIN A WEEK

A 4.56⭐️ OUT OF 5 FROM MY SIDE(IT WAS ABOVE AVERAGE BUT NOT A BANG ON EPISODE LIKE YESTERDAY)

BEST SCENE👏 WAS ASAD UNABLE TO CONFESS HIS LOVE INFRONT OF AMI EVEN ...AND THEN THE MOTHER SON HUG AFTER AGES

BEST DIALOGUES👍🏼
👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 WERE OF DILSHAD FOR SURE

Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update! Loved the episode. 😆
sumaiya14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wa alaikum assalam. .
Awesome analysis. .
Loved today epi ❤️
NazarLaayeNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx for analysis
i loved todays epi😳
GroverAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
awsome analysis 
...gr8 post
Ablazed_Enigma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hi dear! 😊
This is the first time I'm reading your WU + Epi analysis. 
[Thanks to that Mods post.. errm.. I saw a post somewhere about your WU & stuffs being deleted, if I'm not wrong]
I should say, you're simply the best WU Writer ever.. 👏
I just love these kinds of updates.. with all the dialogues and small details..
I'm not that familiar with Hindi so, I sometimes don't understand some words. 
But now, Thanks to your updates [which I'm definitely going to wait for, everyday], I'm not going to miss any dialogues from QH! 😃

Keep up the good work dear! 😊 👍🏼
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I thought that today's episode was just amazing and not less than yesterday's in any context...but loved your analysis...i m just hoping ki shaadi ho jaye ab...