Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Note: Updates are copied from elsewhere

Hitler Didi 13th May 2013 Written Update

-Inder gets scared as all truth is coming out. Before Rishi says anything, Inder takes him on a side and begs him, emotionally blackmails him for not telling truth to everyone. Inder says that he regrets for what he has done and if truth comes out, then Indira will send him out from the house. He won't have any place to go.
-Indira asks Rishi if what Neha is saying is truth. He says, yes. Indira is shocked.
-Neha's family asks for justice. Indira takes off Rishi's belt and gives it to Neha to punish him by beating him with the belt.
-Neha is about to beat him, but Indira stops and says that punishment will be very little for him. He needs tougher punishment. She asks Neha to beat her as it will hurt Rishi more. Neha doesn't move.
-Indira takes the belt and starts beating herself. Rishi tries to stop, but she says that she will beat herself more if Rishi goes closer. Rishi steps back.
-Indu comes with the report in her hand and asks Rishi to stop her as she is pregnant. Rishi goes to stop Indira, but she pushes him back.
-Indiar is about to hit herself on stomach, but Indu blocks it on the last moment. Indu asks her why is she punishing the baby that's inside her. Indira finally realizes that she is pregnant and she drops belt on the floor, and hugs Indu.
-Rishi says enough is enough and asks Inder to tell truth to everyone.
-Inder says truth was just told by Rishi and when Rishi says it was him who did this, he refuses it.
-All family members take Inder's side. Indiar's mother says that they dropped Inder at home only, and he never went there. Munna also says that he was not with them. Neha too says that this happened with her and she knows it was Rishi.
-Indira does not know who to believe. She asks Rishi if they left Inder at home. Rishi says yes, but he followed and came there. Inder refuses.
-Rishi is angry at Inder and catches his collar and doesn't leave him. Indu goes to stop, but Rishi pushes her back. Indira saves Indu from falling down and is shocked seeing such behavior from Rishi.

Precap: Everyone is asking Indira for justice. Indira tells cops to take him. Cops arrest Rishi.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gold1978staradhewarHeenapA HUGE FANManzzHeema22RamziMeriJaanMystique.-dear10-Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "week's update 13-17 May 2013" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Hitler Didi 14th May 2013 Written Episode

Very sad episode today. Rishi, Indu, Indira all are hurt today…

Seeing Rishi out of control, Indira decides to stop him by herself. Rishi tells her today every single family member insulted him in front of everyone, but he will prove himself. Mehar tells Neha not to leave Rishi this easily and suggests her to file a police complain. Right then police comes with gas supplier owner to arrest him for 2 lakh rupees fraud. Munna steps back and everyone supports him saying he was blind when that happened and it's Rishi who spent all in gambling. Everyone is asking Indira for justices. Indira has no choice, but to ask police to take him from there. Indu asks Indira to do something to stop police from taking him, Indira is just crying. Indu takes her outside where police is putting Rishi in the van. She tells Indira, you have big contacts, please call someone and stop this. Indira's phone is left in the house, so she goes to take it.

Rishi tells Indira that he doesn't care what people will think.. as long as Indira has faith in him, he will prove that he didn't do anything wrong. He asks her to take care of child and don't worry about anything. Indira tells him about her decision for the unborn baby. She says, I have decided not to bring this baby. Rishi asks her how can she do that. Indira says, what will I say when baby asks me about his father? That he was a liar, useless, and did all this? I can't do that. Rishi keeps telling her not to do this while police is taking him away. After the van leaves, Indu finally comes and runs behind the van and in end she has to give up. Indira goes to her and hugs her. She says, I tried so hard so you don't have to face life that I had in my childhood, but your father also came out to be like my father. Indu pushes her back and says, don't say anything about my dad.. he's my hero and I know he hasn't done anything wrong. And as you broke your relationship with him, what relationship you have with me now? She leaves and Indira cries.

When Indira returns home, her shameless family members say whatever happened was right.. good he went to jail and now once again they will listen what Indira says and are ready to get rid off line that was drawn in the house. Indira doesn't respond.

In police van, Rishi tells his police friend, I saw faith for me in your eyes.. for that faith please do something. I can't see my child dying. Police friend releases him and lets him take his gun. Rishi then points gun at him and asks other cops to stop the car and let him go. He runs away.

Indira gets hurt when she gets this news. She tells Indu, your father (Rishi) also ran away like my father (Inder).. both came out to be a loser who ran away. Episode ends on her crying face.

Precap: Indira once again gets ready to take care of her all family members. She doesn't have enough money. She says in that if I give birth to another child, then he will only be left being one of her responsibilities as well and she doesn't want to give such life to her baby. Indu overhears that.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FANManzzRamziMeriJaanHeema22Mystique.-dear10-Surish

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Hitler Didi 15th May 2013 Written Episode

Part 1
At Sharma Niwas
Episode Starts with Indira telling Indu that Rishi has turned out just like Inder, She laughs while telling her that Rishi has cowardly escaped from the Police. She breaks down, the rest of the family are there enjoying the scenario.

Scene shifts to Rishi
The poor man is running as fast as he can so that the police won't spot him . He enters the forest and he angrily holds a big rock in front of him. He looks up with his teary eyes and questions god as to why all this unfortunate stuff is happening to him.

At SN
Indira is on her bed holding Rishi's Photo on her hands, she begins to have Flashbacks of the time when Rishi learnt she was expecting. The way he excitedly choose names for their first twins set of consisting of girls, Mantra/Antra while Indira wanted a bby boy, Chiku (fb ends)

She stands up and places the photo on top of her cupboard. She then Overhears Seher and Bhim talking that they are starving and by the virtue Rishi was their bread winner and now he is no longer there. They question themselves as to who will take care of the family now.

Part 2
SN
Indira rushes to the cupboard and takes out a purse, she takes out all the money she has but the money is little so she decides to budget. She writes her family members name when she gets to her unborn baby(Chiku) she holds her belly and she says that there are many people in her family but there is less money. She starts writing a letter to her Chiku, she narrates her life story. Her Ups and Downs, how she met Rishi, her first day of laughing. Indira says thar again she is ready to take care of her family members. She doesn't have enough money. She says in that if I give birth to another child, then he will only be left being one of her responsibilities as well and she doesn't want to give such life to her baby. Indu overhears that.

Part 3
SN
Munna, Sunaina, Kutumb and inder scene
M and S are in M's room discussing their current situation. S enters the room eating chocolate, K taunts her , telling her that their is no food and she is just eating junk. I joins them and says that if Indira gives birth then Indira responsibility towards them will demise. I says that Indira has to.abort so that does not happen. K agrees with I but S tells them that Indira will never abort cos she once stopped her from aborting. Muna disagrees with the trio. Indu enters the room, all of them are scared that she heard their talk. I tried to ask Indu if she heard their talk but she tells him not to stress her more. Munna asks Indu whats wrong?

She tells them that Indira wants to kill her brother, this brings a smile on Inder, kutumb and Sunaina's face. They try their best toconvince Indu that Indira is right that she should abort. Indu and Munna are disguised by the 3. Indu leaves and Munna follows her, he tries to cheer her up. Indu borrows Munna's phone and she chase her away. Indu calls Rishi but he does not pick. She goes and hits the metal plate which is out of SN for Hitler Court and ask for justice, that her mom wants to kill her bro. The proceedings start and indu tells the court to help her stop Indira. Inder stands up and supports Indira but he is silenced by Indira and he is asked to sit. Indira tries to explain to Indu but she starts crying. Indira hugs her and asks her not to cry and she continues telling her that she has to abort. Indu tells her that Rishi will stop her. They make a deal if Rishi comes she won't abort if he won't come she will abort.

Episode ends

Precap: A lawyer drop document from the court that Indira should pay the 2 lakh for the gas issue in 3 days (not sure) Indira angrily tells Indu that she will have an abortion for sure.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

HeenapA HUGE FANManzzRamziMeriJaanHeema22Mystique.-dear10-Surish

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Hitler Didi 16th May 2013 Written Episode

Episode starts in SN Hitler Court
The Jury has already made their Verdict. Indira should wait for 24 hours for RK this makes Indu, Bhim and Seher(kids) happy while the Sharmas disgusted(Munna,Sunaina,kutumb and Inder) In fact Inder stands up and opposes the verdict but he is ignored. The Jury leaves SN. Indira blesses Indu and tells her she hopes that Indu wins. Munna phone rings and he is shocked, he says Chote. Indira leaves. Munna gives Indu the phone, Indu is excited that RKhas called. She picks up. Indu tells him he should come home fast. Rishi interrupts asking if Indira and Chiku are fine. Indu tells him they are fine at the moment and she narrates the happenings of the proceedings to RK. RK promise Indu that he will come and Save Indira and Chiku. Indu smiles. Rk is hit by something and he screams. Indu continously ask if Rk is okay but there is no Reply

Indira's Room
Indira is shown swinging on her chair, a clock is shown Indu tries Rk number again and again but its unreachable. Indu prays to god that Rk should come and save her bro She hopefully continues trying Rk number but no Reply.

Munna's Room
Seher and Bhim are playing. The Sharmas are complaining of hunger. Munna looks at Bhim 's leg and he imagines it as chicken leg he holds it and bites the poor boy. Bhim shouts in pain. Munna apologizes to Bhim. He is reprimanded by Kutumb for being careless. Inder blames Indu for stopping Indira abortion. Sunaina says that they are all going to starve to death, she mentions all her favorite food… Kutumb reprimands her of always thinking about herself, she adds they are also hungry. Inder has an Idea.

Indira is in the hall on her side preparing food. Indu comes and informs her that Rk has arrived. Indira is very happy, she tells Indu she knew that Indu will win and she will lose. The duo smiles, Indira gets burnt realising it was her imagination and no 1 is there.Indira is worried. She looks on Rk side of the house. Finding the whole family standing there looking at her sweetly. Bheem tells her that he is angry,he hasn't eaten since morning. Seher also joins him. Bhim jumps in pain saying that Kutumb hasn't eaten anything. Indira allows the children to eat but they convince her to let Sunaina and Kutumb eat, she agrees but she stops Inder and Munna saying they can fend.Indu comes down she is invited by Indira to eat but she runs upstairs. Indira commands Sunaina to put some food for Indu aside

Indu's Room
Indira enters with a glass of milk and wakes Indu who drinks the whole glass and goes back to sleep.

SN Hall
Both Sunaina and Kutum are feeding their hubbys. Kutumb praises Inder for his idea of using the kids to emotionally blackmail Indira. Sunaina gives milk to Munna who drinks and suddenly spills it out. He looks at one directon in fear it is revealed Indira standing there in anger. She throw s them out of the house and reprimands them for their foolishness. Kutumb and Munna reprimands Inder for his idea

Morning
Indu is trying Rk number. Some boys playing there strts teasing Indu who gets angry and hit one of the boy with a marble on his forehead. She continues calling RK

Market
The Sharmas are sleeping and they are attacked by dogs. They are chased until they got to SN, they knock and Indira opens asking What is wrong, she chases the dogs away. Kutumb asks for some money for diabetes injection lol, Indira tells her its not diabetes. She gives money to Kutumb for the tetenus injection. They immediately runs and start eating greedily.A woman enters with Indu and his son who was hit by a marble on his forehead which was bleeding. She gives some money to the woman for his son hospital bill. A lawyer enters with a notice from the court they should pay the 2 lakh in 3 days. Indira reads the notice and she angrily says she will have an abortion Indu tells that there is still an hour left. Indu tells Indira that RK isnt picking up her calls. Inder tells Indira that she is doing the right thing by aborting, Indira is disgusted and leaves. Indu is Worried.

Outside SN
Indira hears Rk calling her she smiles but when she turns there is nobody. She gets to the hospital, she looks at the pictures of babies hunged on the wall and episode ends.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

HeenapA HUGE FANManzzRamziMeriJaan--jiya--Heema22Mystique.-dear10-Surish

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
res for 17th May

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22-dear10-

Mystique.

IF-Stunnerz

Mystique.

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_saumya_

Heema22

IF-Rockerz

Heema22

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Sweetie !! Great job again!! Only super humans can do this job and I give you lots of hugs for it Hugx 10000
  I know that you  are pressed for time and Internet access  but you make time  for people like me who depend on these updates and look forward to read them  ( or only see then on forum so we know WU writers do their job )That's  why I have one liked one of  your reserved post in advance .
   After watching HD for one and half year we must learn every thing about Zimmedari and Social service and commitments .  we should never give our on self priority but  make others as our priority . What a lesson To learn! So  I want to thank you from bottom of my heart !!!   . Keep up the good work . You are really good at it ClapClapClap

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Sweetie !! Great job again!! Only super humans can do this job and I give you lots of hugs for itHugx 10000
I know that you are pressed for time and Internet access but you make time for people like me who depend on these updates and look forward to read them ( or only see then on forum so we know WU writers do their job )That's why I have one liked one of your reserved post in advance .
After watching HD for one and half year we must learn every thing about Zimmedari and Social service and commitments . we should never give our on self priority but make others as our priority . What a lesson To learn! So I want to thank you from bottom of my heart !!! . Keep up the good work . You are really good at itClapClapClap
ROFL ROFL firstly, I want to congratulate you for successfully trolling me for written updates ROFL

And my super human brain has mentioned it in the very beginning that I have copied them ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

Post Reply New Post

Go to top