Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

soniiyaa

Goldie

soniiyaa

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
I'll admit it I have a major crush on the Soham and the actor that plays him. Mostly on the actor. I find Soham so fascinating in terms of his character and his thus far realistic reactions to events in his life. The actor does a fab job portraying this difficult and multilayered character

Anyway I've always been waiting to see who would play his romantic interest. And I'm disappointed. I find Gauri dull both the character and especially the actress.

Thus far she's been so unrealistic. Which doctor complains to their own patient about their son? Such a turnoff. I'm in the medical field here in USA and I was so disappointed. Next what girl calls the police on a guy just like that at the party? Didn't she see him wearing the server uniform?

I'm not just enjoying this track. I do not relate to her. I forward all her scenes and her family's scenes. Hopefully it gets better. Maybe I just wish I could fly to Mumbai and act as sohams love interest. LOL Wink Wink

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

hawa311renraylatoyaTanuja1geetrana45Chandani2392reshma28punjabi524TanyazNirjhor105naavajonelleArVi-liciouspn_92Sakhiledevashree_hRuchikaarviloveVruShan_SwaRonJulieDnaomihyugaAadatSeMajboorrayadallieaathyaAshlaikaashfaque2012KiShaholic.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gauri & Soham?" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pallavi25

Coolbie

pallavi25

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I agree! Gauri is a bad choice by CVs. Her character is poorly etched, and the actress herself is not up to the mark in dialog delivery and acting. I hope they replace her. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanuja1reshma28jonellesoniiyaaJulieDAadatSeMajboorashfaque2012KiShaholic.

soniiyaa

Goldie

soniiyaa

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Agreed. That too ASAP! And I don't really want to see a another love triangle but I know it's coming. I'd rather see Soham the man who hasn't been educated try adjust his life with a doctor. That story can go to so many places. So much can be written about the adjustment of a doctor and a supposed "gunda". 

That would be interesting to watch!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25rayadallieashfaque2012

pallavi25

Coolbie

pallavi25

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sk11

Agreed. That too ASAP! And I don't really want to see a another love triangle but I know it's coming. I'd rather see Soham the man who hasn't been educated try adjust his life with a doctor. That story can go to so many places. So much can be written about the adjustment of a doctor and a supposed "gunda". 

Angootha chhap romancing a doctorni! LOL That would have been fun to watch if the actress had some fire and passion in her. This Gauri is a complete washout! I think CVs will replace her when they realize she cannot do justice to the role.
Perhaps u can go to Mumbai and try out for the role? Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28soniiyaarayadallieJulieDashfaque2012

soniiyaa

Goldie

soniiyaa

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Angootha chhap romancing a doctorni! LOL That would have been fun to watch if the actress had some fire and passion in her. This Gauri is a complete washout! I think CVs will replace her when they realize she cannot do justice to the role.

Omg I would love to! I could do complete justice. But I'd probably just stand there frozen drooling staring at Soham !! 

pallavi25

Coolbie

pallavi25

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pallavi25

Omg I would love to! I could do complete justice. But I'd probably just stand there frozen drooling staring at Soham !! 
LOL Yes, hes kind of cute with an impish charm! I like his Bihari accent, so perfect! LOL 

Tanuja1AadatSeMajboorrayadallie

soniiyaa

Goldie

soniiyaa

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Absolutely! I love his accent and also the way his eyes light up when he gets happy and talk about something he's passionate about. I also love the way his eyes get dark and angry when he's angry. I feel he acts with every part of his body. His acting goes to his eyes and reflect there. thats why i think i as a viewer never saw him negative even tho he did play a slight negative role. You could still see the goodness in his eyes when he would speak to his mai. I can go on and on!

Such amazing acting and then we have someone who is expressionless and dull. :( 

pallavi25

Coolbie

pallavi25

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Absolutely! I love his accent and also the way his eyes light up when he gets happy and talk about something he's passionate about. I also love the way his eyes get dark and angry when he's angry. I feel he acts with every part of his body. His acting goes to his eyes and reflect there. thats why i think i as a viewer never saw him negative even tho he did play a slight negative role. You could still see the goodness in his eyes when he would speak to his mai. I can go on and on!

Such amazing acting and then we have someone who is expressionless and dull. :( 
Actually hes the only character I really feel sorry for. The others are all paying for their own mistakes but Soham is just a victim of others actions. Ouch I dont know how Manav can be so heartless and deny the fact that its not the child's fault if hes kidnapped and brought up as a criminal. That Varsha didnt even educate him at all!  Even in Bihar villages, there are schools for kids...why couldnt she send him to school? Did Balan forbid her to do that? Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzsoniiyaaNirjhor105ashfaque2012

Post Reply New Post

Go to top