Miley Jab Hum Tum

~*Arjun Bijlani-Neha Wedding Celebrations*~C Pg256 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 270

Lekha.Mayur4eva

IF-Dazzler

Lekha.Mayur4eva

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Wish you and Neha a happy married life.Smile
congratulations.PartyDancing
-Lekha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Arjun Bijlani-Neha Wedding Celebrations*~C Pg256 (Page 6)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
PPL i hv made this thread..

n will update from time to time...DNT COMMENT much on this thread..

all spam can be done in this wedding thread

Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 18 May 2013 at 1:02am

-Ocean.eyes-

premana

Goldie

premana

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

premzy...thand rakh maatey...mil jaayenge pics..LOL

n wht ajeeb feeling...shaadi ho ya na ho...for me nothin gonna change for AB.. Wink

kya kare dear, ab aur intezar nehi hoti.kabse in paal aur lamho ki sapne dekhi hain.arjun ki shadi me khub masti aur khushi yehi to imagine kiye hain maine all these years.

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
premzy...pehle yeh bata wht all u liked in this..i just SUPER DUPER LOVED one banner the most...n itna i hv loved it PEHLI BAAR i am USING one banner in my siggie dabba...i just cant resist it...such a stunning banner...

premana

premana

Goldie

premana

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
                                  ADORABLE ARJUN-SHIVANI

• A happy man marries the girl he loves. A happier man loves the girl he marries.
  • Congratulations on the cessation of your isolation and may I express appreciation for your determination to end the desperation and frustration causing you so much consternation by giving you the inspiration to start incorporation and encourage proliferation of your immediate population.
  • To love and be loved is the pinnacle of happiness and riches. May you never lose sight of this precious treasure in all your days together.
  • You need to have more than good intentions to make a good marriage. It takes work and a willingness to stick at it through thick and thin. This is backed up by years of exhaustive study, which has helped researchers come to the conclusion that marriage is the chief cause of divorce.
  • In joining your hands together and promising your true and lasting love, may you build a life that's fit to share, and may you forever find harmony in the union of your spirits.

Nikki_Titli

premana

Goldie

premana

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

premzy...pehle yeh bata wht all u liked in this..i just SUPER DUPER LOVED one banner the most...n itna i hv loved it PEHLI BAAR i am USING one banner in my siggie dabba...i just cant resist it...such a stunning banner...

dear, mere liye ye sawal acid test jaisa hain.because i loved the whole thing.can't choose any one.all these things are superb

Nikki_Titli

premana

Goldie

premana

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
  • Marriage is the meeting of two hearts to share love, pain, joy, and struggle. We are proud and honored to share this privileged moment of celebration with you and we wish you every blessing both now and always.
  • Know this: to love someone deeply gives you strength.  But to be loved deeply by someone gives you courage. Our wish is for you both to build a marriage strong in both so that others too, may shelter in your love.
  • Congratulations to you both and much happiness on your wedding day. May the love you share always continue to shine.
  • From all of us, we wish your every good wish on today, your wedding day. Our prayer is that you find a lifetime of happiness and love as you work to make your dreams come true.
  • A couple's love is a vision of something magnificent, and marriage is the proving ground of all that they aspire to. May married life fulfill your dreams and grow you in love. Congratulations!
  • Some future advice for the Groom: the most effective way to remember your wedding anniversary is to forget itů once!
  • There's an old African saying that puts it well. "May your love be like the misty rain, gentle coming in but flooding the river" 
  • They say love is blind. But marriage is a real eye-opener. Be prepared to let your love for each other stand all weathers and prove itself with acts of kindness, patience, and compassion every day.
  • To the happy couple: congratulations on this beautiful occasion and our best wishes for everything satisfying in the years to come.
                      BE HAPPY FOREVER ARNEHA

Nikki_Titli

premana

Goldie

premana

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
saab kaha kho gaye,aao jashan manao arjun aur neha ki shadi ka.

Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top