Miley Jab Hum Tum

~*Arjun Bijlani-Neha Wedding Celebrations*~C Pg256 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 270

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
NikkiG this Thread is Totally Brilliant, Magnificent. A splendid Job by Everyone..PartyParty Now waiting for the Wedding day, Sure Everyone will Have a Blast that Day.Approve Wedding day, yaha pe Toh pakka will come again..Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Arjun Bijlani-Neha Wedding Celebrations*~C Pg256 (Page 4)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

well-wisher

IF-Dazzler

well-wisher

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

the thread is READY ppl...Big smileBig smileBig smile...

After sittin for 6-7 hours at a stretch,n when u c result lik this-its VERY SATISFACTORY..Big smileBig smileBig smile... A big big shout out to my wonderful team-Sanu,Sanchu,Fiza,Shruti,Siona,Preeti,Rida,Srushti for the TREMENDOUS efforts u all hv put for making the ENTIRE FIRST PAGE of this thread SOO SOO AMAZING..thank u soo much gals...Hug
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug...

AB fanz LET THE PARTY BEGIN..Party
PartyPartyPartyParty

Edited by well-wisher - 18 May 2013 at 11:36am

Nikki_Titli

premana

Goldie

premana

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
grand post nikki and others.u guys are just awesome, outstanding and incredible.wonderful, fabulous post.. 

Nikki_Titli

premana

Goldie

premana

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
                                                    ARNEHA

On such a beautiful occasion, when your two souls unite, may your love and affection for each other never fade away. Have a wonderful married life.

Marriage is a beautiful time when two souls start to share one heart. Let your love for each other grow with every passing day. Wish you a very happy married life.

On this romantic day, when you two shall hold hands, I pray to God that, may you never have to take them apart. Have a wonderful married life filled with joy, care and passion.

On this beautiful and lovely occasion, when two souls shall unite to one and seek love and happiness for life, I wish to Congratulate you. May God bless your love, with loads of happy and memorable times. Congratulations on your Wedding.

The sacred day of bond is upon you. Congratulations on your wedding. May you have a very happy married life.

On such a beautiful occasion, when your two souls unite, may your love and affection for each other never fade away. Have a wonderful married life. Congratulations.

May your marriage bring great joy, love and passion in your life. I wish to God to bless you with a wonderful marriage and a happy life ahead. Hearty Congratulations on this beautiful occasion.

The love you share, is immense and sweet. May your love never fade away. I wish you a marriage, filled with loads of joy, love and care. May your feelings and emotions for each other only grow deep and strong with time. All the best for the times ahead. Congratulations on your Wedding.

May both of you get all the happiness in the world. Have a great married life.

I'm so proud that the two of you have found love in each other. I'm sure together you will overcome all the storms in your life, thus making your marriage even stronger. Have a happy married life.

May God bless the two of you abundantly. May love reign your lives forever. Have a great married life.

May the two of you have a happy and exciting married life. May your love live forever. Have a happy married life.

My hearty good wishes to the proud bride and groom. May God send his blessings to you and the family you are about to start. All the best for the new beginning.

Good wishes and lots of love to the couple, I admire the most. Happy married life.

May God bless the two of you, as you commence your journey of love. Best wishes for the future.

Yippee! Congratulations to the two of you. May your married life be filled with happiness, joy and never-ending love. Have a happy married life.

Today is going to be a day that you shall never forget. Make the most of it. Happy Married life.

Greeting to the handsome couple who have broken hearts all over the world by getting married. Have a great married life.

My hearty congratulations to the proud bride and the groom. May God shower your married life with lots of love and happiness.

I'm so glad that the two of you have taken such a big step together. This is one of the best decisions you have ever made. I'm proud of you.

Warm wishes, countless blessings and prayers to the newly weds. May lady luck always shine upon the two of you.

May the love that the two of you have for each other, strengthen the friendship among you. Have a Happy Marriage.

Your life is about to undergo a beautiful change. May you both grow to understand and respect each other as the years go by. Have a Happy married life.

Congratulations to the bride and the bridegroom. May the two of you find everlasting and ever growing love. Have a happy married life.

Congratulations to the latest addition in the world of married couples. Have an amazing journey.

May the two of you always be happy. I wish you a Happy married life to the bride and the groom.

May you have a happy married life and beautiful family, just the way God wants you to. Live long and prosper.

May you find a friend in each other. May this marriage strengthen the bond the two of you already share. Hearty wishes to the newly weds.

Nikki_Titli

Roses-khushi

IF-Stunnerz

Roses-khushi

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
I love ths thread 

Nikki_Titli

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!
Arjuns getting married!!!!!*dancing**dancing*Dancing
so so so so so HAPPY!
Nikki brilliant Job putting everything together!-the BG music is super!-lovely choiceDay DreamingClap
ive already started dancing here!ROFL to 

Sanika,Siona,Rida,Preeti,Fiza-lovely stuff put togetherHug
im almost getting a bit senti here
but im so so so so SO happy for arjun!Approve
lots of best wishes to Arjun and Neha..

will come here on the 20th to join in the celebrations 
cheers
shruti

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

premanaNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
shrutz...senti kyu?i guess "khushi" ke aansoo for this thread..me too had the moment this thread was COMPLETE... Smile

i still cant thank enough u and all our team mates... V ROCK...CoolDancing..

yaar srsly this "tenu leke" song ws in my mind since the very beginning jab i started plannin for this thread..its such an out n out shaadi song..main toh chahti hoon ki har page pe yeh song ho...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

premana-Nymphadora-

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
thank u all for likin thread...hope to c more n more ppl comin up..n want this thread SUPER ACTIVE by 20th..Smile

.Perk.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top