nope its btwn GR MR 🤣 🤣
Posted: 10 years ago
radhi read my first post in this pg...😆
Originally posted by MSmyworldMS

nope its btwn GR MR 🤣 🤣

i CAN NEVER choose b/w them...they r my do anmol ratan...😆
chalo radhi...need to go nw...ab toh mom ne bhi warning de di...

nywz it ws super fun today...

nw the upcomin 3 days shud be evn more rockin than this...

gn all..
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

i am NOT joking my dear..they r INDEED born on aug 14...only diff GR will turn 36 this year n MR will turn 31 this year...😃

this  GR  dude  is  really a vampire  ... he is  older  then  MR  ... OMG  😲

next  time i  will  check  out  all the dude  born  in 14th of  aug  ... i thinks  its  the  day  of  the  year  when  all the sexy thing borns .

Wedding wishes for my dearest ARNEHA, I hope your life together will be filled with joy, happiness and lots of love!

As you start this new journey in life, may every day hold wonderful shared experiences!

With warm congratulations to a very special pair. May you always find in each other the love, laughter and happiness that only partners in life share!

Doubt that the stars are like fire;
Doubt that the sun doesn't move;
Doubt truth to be a liar;
But never doubt your love
Best wishes for the future!

On this beautiful and lovely occasion I wish you a day filled with cherished moments.

You are two beautiful people,
Now teamed as a man and a wife.
Congratulations on tying the knot! Take a moment to enjoy all the special memories
that you both will remember for the rest of your lives.

On this special day of your wedding
wishing you happiness and love
like the unending circle of your wedding ring.

You two are perfect together! Wishing you love and happiness on your special day!

Congratulations on the start of something beautiful! Much love, health and happiness to you both on this happy occasion.

To find true love and to share one dream is a blessing. May you have many happy years together!

Congratulations on your wedding day,
Each of you is very special in your own way.
Together you are even more special,
May your love will never be perishable!

May your married life be full of laughter
And you will love each other forever after!
Congratulations to the Newlyweds!

As you unite today in love and in friendship, I wish you happiness that reaches every corner of your heart!

Congratulations on your union as life partners! I'm so happy that the two of you have found love in each other. May the Lord bless you and keep you.
                                             ARNEHA BIJLANI

Tomorrow is going to be a day that you shall never forget. Enjoy the bliss of becoming one. May marriage brings great joy, love and passion in your life.

A romantic journey begins with marriage. Congratulations and best wishes always!

Congratulations on your marriage
May you have a wonderful life.
You've started this day as two best friends
And ended it is a man and his wife!

Congratulations on your marriage and best wishes for your future together. Enjoy every moment of your love life.

Marriage made in Heaven begins right here on Earth. On this beautiful and lovely occasion I wish you a bright future together.

You suit each other perfectly! Congratulations! May your every day together be a joyous ride.

Every love story is beautiful. Happy married life!

Marriage is a promise to each other to guide and to protect. All the best for the times ahead!

Coming together in hope, joined by a promise and united in love. Congratulations on your Wedding! May all your days be filled with light and joy!

You were meant to be! Wishing you both an eternity of love and happiness together.

Congratulations to the Happy Couple! Today I wish for you all the happiness your hearts could ever dream of!

Congratulations on your first big step together,
And wishing you a wonderful life.
You were two best friends forever,
And now you are a Man and a Wife!

Love is best when shared by two! Have a wonderful wedded life!

A new and sweet chapter of your life is going to begin from tomorrow. May you two always stay together in love.

Like a lighthouse at night, may your mutual love shines brightly forever. Heart filled wishes on your marriage!

With warm congratulations to a very special pair, who have found their dearest moments in the happy life they share!

Love - There's no better reason to celebrate! Wishing you both love and happiness every day shared together.

Marriage is the uniting of two souls. Wishing you a lifetime of love!

So much joy and love you've shared,
And even more still wait ahead,
You know, your trip have just begun.
And the best is yet to come!
Happy married life!

Much love is sent to you, as you begin this new chapter in your lives. May all your days seem like both of you are in heaven.

Congratulations and best wishes on your wedding day. May you never have to take your hands apart!

To a very special friends
We wish a joy that never ends,
You are such a perfect pair,
Love each other and be always near!

Through the stress and joy, through the tears and excitement you have come to a wounderful wedding day. Wishing you unlimited years of happiness and love to come!

LOVE U UNCONDITIONALLY ARNEHA.BE HAPPY FOREVER