Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

~*Arjun Bijlani-Neha Wedding Celebrations*~C Pg256

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Friendship, Love & Marriage

Three lovely words that make the life beautiful!!

Friendship is a single soul living in two bodies.

Loveis the state in which happiness of the person we love is essential to our own. Love is the most beautiful feeling that results in coming together of two people who bring out the best in each other and who know that even though they may be wonderful as individuals, they are best together.

Marriage is the most sacred relationship that unites two people through golden thread of love where lifelong friendship and togetherness is the gift.

And The Two Lovely People Who Are Getting United On

20th May 2013 

In The Most Loving Relation In This World Known As Marriage  are

Our Adorable and Charming

And his lady love,

Beautiful and lovely

Arjun Bijlani born on 31st October is the passionate scorpio . The word Arjun meaning 'Bright & Shining', a person with a golden heart.

Neha Swami, born on 12th October is the charming Libra. The word Neha originating from word 'Sneha' meaning 'Love', a person who is loving and affectionate.

Arjun, our hero, has won heart of millions across the globe with his pleasing personality, expressing eyes, priceless smile, unmatched talent, great sense of humour and wonderful nature.

When our rockstar has so many qualities it was quite natural for Neha to fall in love with him.Neha, the Lucky girl, in turn won the heart of our rockstar with her beauty, charm, attractive personality & compatible nature.

The union of Arjun and Neha

Cemented together with the bond of love and friendship

Make them a lovely couple ArNeha.

Come on friends, it's time to celebrate!!

It's time to do masti & dhamaal!!

Hey everyone..!!

Dhol bajaao, Mauj Manao,Nacho Gaao, Jasan Manao

Dulha-Dulhan hain Bohat pyare,

Khushiyon ki unpar daulat Barsaao

Aaj ka kushnuma din hamesha yaad rahe

Aisa Dilkash aur Haseen Mauhaul Banao

Family, Friends & Fans are ready with Band Baaja Baarat

Aujun & Neha ka hone wala hai Janam-Janam ka Saath !

Our hearts are filled with joy, happiness & excitement

We shower on Arneha our love, blessings & best wishes !

There is nothing more lovely in life than the union of two people

Whose love for one another has grown through the years !

On this very special Occasion of their wedding

Wishing Arneha Happiness, love & togetherness

Like the unending circle of their wedding ring

That will fill their life with passion, delight & zing !

Arjun & Neha..As you start a new life together,

Seek the best for each other in all that you do.

Be the reason for smile on each other face,

Be thoughtful, sharing, caring, forgiving & true.

Have fun together as you travel the highway of life,

Bringing joy to each other as Husband & Wife.

From this day forth as you walk along

Let your mutual understanding, trust, Care & love

Be the pillars of your relationship in years to come.

Make your bonding stronger with the passage of time

Be the strength & best companion of each other

In every movement and every situation of life.

Wishing you joy and success on every path you take

Wishing you warmth in closeness of family and friends

Wishing you a world of ever increasing happiness & success,

In the close company of each other throughout your life.

Wishing you God's blessing on your Wedding Day

May God always be the heart of your marriage & light of your home

And the ever present partner in your beautiful married life together!!

Hearty Congratulations on your Wedding..!!

We all wish you a Happy & delightful Married Life together..!!

WELCOME EVERYONE to the WEDDING CELEBRATIONS of our Rockstar...SuperStar...KING OF TELLYWOOD -ARJUN BIJLANI...Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile...

Plz see ENTIRE FIRST PAGE... I with the help of my WONDERFUL BIG team hv arranged a grand celebration to CELEBRATE this BLISSFUL WEDDING of our adorable couple ArNeha aka Arjun-Neha...

POST #2 - About Arjun,Neha,ArNeha

POST #3 - Wedding Special Gifts

POST #4 & POST #5 - Wedding Wishes From Fans

POST #6 & POST #7 - Wedding Gifts By Fans

POST #8 - Credits

PS : Plz TURN ON your speakers OR Put your Headphones to ENJOY the PERFECT SHAADI SPL Song played in the backgroud of this thread...Big smileBig smile...

Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 22 May 2013 at 3:41pm

The following 95 member(s) liked the above post:

amisha.8shifali339b.subhashiniArshifan98lifesuccessaruforarshiiamsenadamlovelytaareysoty24Pasyaavaantikadeepa0507sweety4mayurSaee.TPooliciousomshreejaanu.Tanya.a little faithDEE2803LittleMissWittypremanaSridevilnajmaaAnomic_lonerrakhiankitaABCDesiGirl93..ipkknd....vula_kv....LuvArTi4evercrazymayurian*mystic.moon*ShaitaanSundariLekha.Mayur4evawell-wisheriSakeenaDantaDeepadrmaha-pranjal-MyAngelAbhayrajshripMysterygirl_mepreethisSidda8cool_srikaatayani-GayathriK-Crazy4AshVik--Zinay--gal.angel-Gaganjot-jnawazsoni595AttractiveAdyaWhite_lilyAASUSMyInspirationzgreatsumkum-SilverDragon--Alina..Chashmish.Ayesha066-SweetDesire-epiphany.shafy_MNt_areeb--Sanchu--drfizaahmed--Yukthi--nehakariba-RK_Ki_Biwi-sushitaindia-Priyam-Zehnaseeb...Rish..chand1234MrToolConfuser_Maggie_Miss_uliuliDazzilerDizzyPhoenixRising-wintergreen-..Daffodil..Roses-khushiDaru_Dewaaniforam..Mohabbatein.-Ocean.eyes-aashizincharmee_sammyspvdBabajiKaThullu.shinchan....Jes...Nichuss-DevilGal-

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Arjun Bijlani, born in Mumbai on 31st October to a Sindhi Father & Maharashtrian mother is elder of their two sons. He did his schooling from Bombay Scottish School and completed his graduation from H.R. College. Unfortunately Arjun lost his father before starting his career. Arjun, owner of a very pleasing personality, is prankster by nature but at the same time very emotional, friendly and down to earth .He is a mamma's boy, he believes in hard work and is totally devoted to whatever he does.

Arjun, a multi talented guy, did modelling for pocket money and appeared in a few music videos.He started his acting career in 2004 with a show called Karthika where he portrayed the character of Ankush. Since then he has earned love, adulation and support of viewers across the globe for his brilliant portrayal of characters like Vikram (Remix), Alekh (Left Right Left), Sanjay (Mohe Rang De), Mayank (Miley Jab Hum Tum), Chandu (PMMKA), Raghu (TMLS) & Dev( Kaali-Ek Punar Avtaar).The major turning point of his career has been his perfect portrayal of character Mayank Sharma in the show MJHT making him the heart throb of millions.The perfection and ease with which he plays various roles proves that he is one of the most talented and versatile actors around.

For his extra-ordinary acting skills Arjun has won many accolades & several awards like :Young Achiever's Award for Best Actor 2009, Kalakaar Awards 2010, Fresh Face of the Year Male 2010 (Lion Golden Awards), All India Achievers Award 2011 for Contribution in Performing Arts. In addition he has been nominated for best supporting actor for his role in LRL and best actor for his superb performance in MJHT.

In the year 2012 Arjun charmed us as super cool VJ of the travel based reality show-Road Diaries.

During last year he started his big screen journey and did the role of Maanav in a short film 'I guess' which is ready for its screening in various film festivals. He also acted in Punjabi film Full fukre which is expected to release some time this year.

Neha Swami, born on October 12th, hails from  Gola Gokarannath, Uttar Pradesh. This pretty lady , the sole possessor of the heart of the television heart-throb Arjun Bijlani was also seen in  few Advertisements like the VIvel beauty soap along side Kareena Kapoor, and the Complan Memory Chargers,  also happens to be the Niece of eminent television personality Deepti Bhatnagar.

A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not for who we're pretending to be. Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person we're safe in our own paradise.
~Richard Bach

Arjun and Neha have known each other for almost a decade now….met through common friends, their relation started with friendship…and gradually friendship blossomed into an everlasting strong affection, which soon would be tied in the sacred threads of matrimony. The transformation from best friends to soulmates have been a beautiful journey for this adorable couple, who have been loving named as ArNeha by their fans. Though it was reported long back about the duo being a couple, however Arjun always dodged media/public questions maintaining the "single" status, and claiming to be "very good friends" with Neha, however they publicly proclaimed their relation for the first time via a news channel segment on friendship day of 2011.

Neha who has known Arjun since his modeling days has stood by him throughout his journey as an actor, and finally on 20th may 2013 as they are about to tie knots Arjun fondly says "Yes, I am getting married. Neha is a lovely girl and gels well with my family, especially my mother. Marriage is not just the coming together of two people, but of two families". While Neha quips "Arjun is a disciplined guy, and very caring".

Thus after a long courting period as the couple tie knots  we wish the gorgeous couple a hearty congratulations!

Wishing you both for their new beginning and a very happy married life!

Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 17 May 2013 at 3:33pm

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

masoom.GkdloverlifesuccessArshifan98lovelytaareydeepa0507Saee.Tsweety4mayuriamsenadam.Tanya.premanaShona_Mayura little faithLittleMissWittymonumoluAnomic_lonerABCDesiGirl93Rajeshree53rakhiankitaLuvArTi4everwell-wisherDantaDeepaLekha.Mayur4evadrmahasoniaduttanikki.171*mystic.moon*preethisMysterygirl_meDimdim.rajshripMyAngelAbhaykaatayaniCrazy4AshVikgal.angel-Nymphadora-AASUSMyInspirationz--Sanchu---SilverDragon--Alina.epiphany.-SweetDesire-chand1234..Rish..-Priyam-sushitaindia--Yukthi--MrToolConfuserwar_is_peaceDaru_Dewaaniforam...Daffodil..Roses-khushi-wintergreen-PhoenixRisingaashizincharmee_sammy-Ocean.eyes-spvd...Jes...Nichuss-DevilGal-

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 17 May 2013 at 10:58am

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

amisha.8tanu_mayurmasoom.Arshifan98deepa0507lovelytaarey.Tanya.ABCDesiGirl93LittleMissWittya little faithpremana*mystic.moon*gopi06well-wisherLekha.Mayur4evadrmahaLuvArTi4everDantaDeepaMysterygirl_mekaatayanicool_sriCrazy4AshVikgal.angelMyAngelAbhaymayuloveurajshrippreethis-Nymphadora-AASUSMyInspirationz-Alina.chand1234-SilverDragon---Sanchu--drfizaahmedepiphany.shafy_MN-SweetDesire-..Rish..-Priyam-sushitaindia--Yukthi--MrToolConfuserforam.-wintergreen-..Daffodil..Roses-khushicharmee_sammyaashizin-Ocean.eyes-...Jes...-DevilGal-spvd

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged

From Nikhila(Nikki_SAS-holic)

Helloo AB...HugHugHug... Finally The D-DAY Has Arrived... I hv been waiting for this day for soo soo long.. So u r FINALLY gonna enter the NEXT IMPORTANT PHASE in ur life... And at this time,being ur fanatic,all my prayers n wishes r with U.. U r gonna get married to the girl whom u hv loved...And nothing cant get perfect than this...AB i wish u a wonderful blissful married life ahead with ur perfect life partner u found in Neha...My heartiest congratulations to both AB and Neha...HugHugHugHug...And i truly hope both U and Neha will love this Wedding Thread made by me & my team on behalf of all AB fans at India-Forums..Big smileBig smileBig smile...

From
Sanchari(--Sanchu--)

"Two lives joined together...

Two hearts that beat as one..."

Dearest Arjun and Neha'

As you begin your new life together...Wishing you both a very very happy and blissful married life'..may you find eternal joy in each other's company'for all your life...and may all your wishes come true...

Just words arnt enough to express myself at this present moment when you both would take the vow of togetherness'..

Though I don't have much to state'just with this quote'I finish

A successful marraige requires falling in love many times, always with the same person...

~much love...

~Sanchari...

From Preeti(well-wisher)

Ganapati Bappa Ki Kripa Se

Ye Shubh Ghadi Hai Aayi

Arjun & Neha

Badhaii ho Badhaii..!!

Words are not quite enough to express my joy and happiness today.Your wedding day  will be a day you two will look back on, reminisce, cherish & fall in love again and again.
Finding someone to share your life is  such an awesome thing when two people promise  'To love, to care, to share & to be together..come what may' 

Best wishes to you Arjun & Neha 
 as you both look forward to a shared future of love, friendship and the wonderful closeness
That is Marriage ..!!

May all the days of your marriage be of happy times together!
May your love and bonding grow even stronger as you share your lives together!
May each day of your married life be even more wonderful than what you two have thought & dreamt!
May you love & hold each other in every phase of your life!
May in the company of each other always you smile!
May your trust, care & respect for each other make your love bloom brighter and your companionship grow sweeter!

Hearty congratulations once again Arjun & Neha..!!
Always be together, always love each other...
That's all that matters..!!

Wishing you Blissfully Happy Married Life together..!!

From Fiza(drfizaahmed)

As you begin your life together,

May you look forward to all the season together from the spring of youth to the winter of age..

May with each day your hearts get little more closer, your life filled with more peace and your love growing more deep ..

Wishing You both a lifetime of happiness, love, fortune, prosperity, best of health and blessings of your love ones, guarded from all the evil eyes by lord..  Ameen..

From Shruti(shruti.nil)

Dear Arjun and Neha
Congratulations on your weddingSmile
This is wishing you'll a happy and beautiful life ahead with each other
with lots of happiness,love and bliss
always stay happy
God Bless
Shruti

From Premana(premana)

Jis admi ki shadi hone ja rehi hain wo ARJUN BIJLANI hainSmile. ek aisa naam jise padte hi hoto pe muskaan aati hainSmile, ek aisa chehra jise dekhte hi sau dard me bhi chehra khil jate hain  aur dil pher dhadakna shuru ho jate hainEmbarrassed. jiske bade me sochti hoon to baas dua karne ki maan hoti hainSmile.inhe aisa kya wish karoon jo kisi aur ne na ki ho, aisa kya tohfa doon jo inhe na mili ho.ha dil se unginat duaye kar sakti hoon.Arjun, finally aap usse shadi karne ja rehi ho jiske liye aap puri duniya se lade.khuda kare aap dono hamesha ek dusre se aise jude rehe jaise diya baati se, khoshbo phool se aur suraj chand se jude hain.aap dono ke jindegi me itne unginat khushi barse jitna aasmaan me taare bhi nehi hain.neha se shadi karke aap itna khush raho ke apko har din eid aur diwali jaisa lage, apko is baat ke fakhr ho ke neha apki life ka sabse best,correct and right decision hain .ek dusre ko aap dono itna pyar karo ke apni apni jidegi us pyar ke aage bohot choti pad jaye.arjun aur neha , 20th may ARNEHA hone ja rehe hain, ye naam ab kabhi aalag na ho chahe kitna takleef, mushkil aur bura waqt aaye. bure waqt me ek dusre ko aise panah dete rehe jaise bada sa badkaat ka pedh raah chalte thaka hua musafir ko deti hain.ARNEHA, WISH U THE MOST BEAUTIFUL, PROSPEROUS , ENLIGHTENING AND HAPPY MARRIED LIFE.Smile 

From Shubhs(.SA.)

Glitter Text Generator
Glitter Text Generator
Glitter Text GeneratorGlitter Text Generator

From
Keya(mayuloveu)
Wish u a very very happy married life  ahead arjun. May all the happiness and success lie in ur life. U and neha made a gread couple.stay blessed

Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 17 May 2013 at 2:11pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshifan98masoom.deepa0507lovelytaarey.Tanya.premanaa little faithLittleMissWittyrakhiankitaLekha.Mayur4evasoniaduttawell-wishergopi06DantaDeepaMysterygirl_mepreethisrajshripCrazy4AshVikcool_sriMyAngelAbhaygal.angelsushitaindia-Alina.-Priyam-MrToolConfuserchand1234--Sanchu---SilverDragon-drfizaahmedshafy_MNepiphany.AASUSMyInspirationz.sio.angel.aashizinDaru_Dewaani-wintergreen-PhoenixRising...Jes...-DevilGal-spvd

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged

From Charmee(charmee_sammy)

Many many congrats Arjun n Neha for ur marriage... Wish you both a very happy married life...
M really happy Arjun finally have settled in ur life... May this marriage be a success throughout your  life.. May ur understanding, love and trust grow with each passing day.. Lead ur life with each others support n company.. Wish you both togetherness forever<3 have a beautiful after marriage life both of you...  God Bless..!!

From Aashi(aashizin)

Hey Arjun n neha on your life's special day i want to wish you both joyous wonderful life ahead , may god bless u both with everlasting happiness n togetherness Embarrassed
With warm congratulations to a very special pair. May you always find in each other the love, laughter and happiness that only partners in life share!
Wishing u wonderful journey ahead n lots of joy and happiness on your wedding day. May it be the start of a wonderful and exciting life together. 
Arjun ...We want to express our happiness for you both on this wonderful milestone. May the day be all that you have planned for and a whole lot more. Wishing you both the best and good luck for the future. sending  u best wishes with lots of love n good wishes Hug

From Kinjal(-Ocean.eyes-)

Among the finest things in life,
a good marriage
is the most satisfying and rewarding,
the deepest and best of pleasures.
That blessed relationship
uplifts, enriches, encourages
and strengthens both husband and wife.
A loving marriage
overcomes any obstacles
the world may put in its way,
strengthening the special marital bond
with every challenge conquered.
Your wedding
is the start of something better
than you can imagine.
May your marriage
be all that you dream of and more.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
On this happy moment of life
I pray God that May He bestows you with cheerful life.
May this marriage bring new joy of life!

From Abhinaya(-sweetgal19-)

Many many more happy returns of the day Arjun !! Hug May you have a wonderful married life and may both your lives be filled with happiness and colour! Embarrassed

Abhinaya

From Preethi(preethis)

Wishing him a very happy married life and all the best for his future en devours...

From Divya(MyInspirationz)

Hi Arjun, 
Here's wishing you a Happy married life with lots of happiness, best wishes and pleasant surprises.
May your life be fulfilled with each other's company and that you may grow old and happy together.
A wedding is a start of togetherness... of walks in the rain, basking in the sunshine, shared meals, caring for one another and sensing the love that a marriage carries. - Unknown
Wishing you all the happiness and good wishes.. 
Best Wishes.

From Surbhi(Surbhi123)

Wishing you all the health, and happiness in the world, on your wedding Jun Hug.All the best wishes for you straight from my heart . . May your life be fulfilled with each other's company and that you may grow old and happy together. Let good luck and understanding stay with your forever ' congratulations!...Congratulations jun...dil se congratulations...duniya mein jitne congratulations hain na ...saare congratulations ...Hug
May your married life be filled with harmony, peace, joy and love. You truly deserve a happy life!
May the affection, trust, respect and love for each other never vanish. May you have an incredible and amazing married life! Love you jun..
.Heart

Kabse Aaye Hain Tere Dulhe Raja
Ab Der Na Kar Jaldi Aaja
Tere Ghar Aaya, Maein Aaya Tujhko Lene
Dilke Badle Mein, Dilka Nazrana Dene
Meri Har Dhadkan, Kya Bole Hai Sun Sun Sun Sun
Saajan Ji Ghar Aaye, Saajan Ji Ghar Aaye
Dulhan Kyun Sharmaye, Saajan Ji Ghar Aaye

From
Spriha(sonuluvsmayur)

On your joyful wedding day,
                                        You begin a brand new life.
                                        Friends and family give their gifts
                                       To joyful husband, blissful wife.

But the greatest gift you'll ever get,
A gift from heaven above,
Is love forever, ending never,
EVERLASTING LOVE..

You'll share life's joy and pleasure;
You'll have plenty of that, it's true.
But love is the real treasure
For your new spouse and you.

And if life hands you challenges,
As it does to one and all,
Your love will hold you steady
And never let you fall.

Your wedding day is full of joy;
Tomorrow you cannot see.
But one thing's sure for the two of you:
THE BEST IS YET TO BE'HeartHeart

Embarrassed MAY U'L B 2GETHER JST LYK DIS 4EVA N EVA''!!!Embarrassed

A BEAUTIFUL SONG 4 A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE..!!!

Dulhe Ka Sehra Suhaana Lagta Hai - 2
Dulhan Ka To Dil Deewana Lagta Hai
Dulhe Ka Sehra Suhaana Lagta Hai
Palbhar Mein Kaise Badalte Hain Rishte - 2
Ab To Har Apna Begaana Lagta Hai
(Dulhe Ka Sehra Suhaana Lagta Hai
Dulhan Ka To Dil Deewana Lagta Hai) - 2

(Saat Pheron Se Bandha Janmon Ka Yeh Bandhan
Pyaar Se Joda Hai Rab Ne Preet Ka Daaman) - 2
Hain Nayi Rasmein, Nayi Kasmein, Nayi Uljhan
Honth Hai Khaamosh, Lekin Keh Rahi Dhadkan
Dhadkan Dhadkan, Dhadkan Dhadkan - 2
Dhadkan Meri Dhadkan, Dhadkan Teri Dhadkan - 2
Dhadkan, Dhadkan, Dhadkan, Dhadkan - 2
Dhadkan, Meri Dhadkan, Meri Dhadkan
Mushkil Ashkon Ko Chhupaana Lagta Hai - 2
Palbhar Mein Kaise Badalte Hain Rishte
Dulhan Ka To Dil Deewana Lagta Hai) - 2

Main Teri Baahon Ke Jhule Mein Pali Babul
Jaa Rahi Hoon Chhodke Teri Gali Babul
Main Teri Baahon Ke Jhule Mein Pali Babul - 3
Jaa Rahi Hoon Chhodke Teri Gali Babul
Khoobsurat Yeh Zamaane Yaad Aayeenge
Chaahke Bhi Hum Tumhe Na Bhool Paayenge
Muskhil
Mushkil, Mushkil Daaman Ko Churaana Lagta Hai
Mushkil Daaman Ko Churaana Lagta Hai
Palbhar Mein Kaise Badalte Hain Rishte
Dulhan Ka To Dil Deewana Lagta Hai) - 6
Dhadkan Dhadkan, Dhadkan Dhadkan ' 4

may god bless u both...n har janam mein aap dono ka saath aisa hi rahe...!!!!!!Day Dreaming

luv u both,

spriha...

From Roses-Khushi

Heyy AB
Best of luck for ur Life I Hope u always fine ...
Love you
well Neha
and always keep Smile ... Congrats to you AB
God Bless YOU

From Shreya(SM_317)

heyy arjun and neha..Hug
congratulations fr d weddingEmbarrassed
wishing u both a very happy and prosperous life ahead...Star
may god bless u both...Big smile
wishing u  a lifetime of togetherness,,Embarrassed
have a happy wedded life,,Hug
Congratulations on your marriage, have a wonderful life!
You are two beautiful people,
Now teamed as a man and a wife.
Congratulations on tying the knot! Take a moment to enjoy all the special memories 
that you both will remember for the rest of your lives.

lots of love
Shreya..

From Suhaani(suhaani.cidmjht)

Dear Arjun bhai and Neha bhabhi,Embarrassed

Here's wishing you Big smileA Wonderful Future Ahead!Embarrassed
StarA prosperous life of togetherness awaits you, andBig smile I wish you both a life full of Joys, Happiness, Merriment and Much More!! Hug
Mayank has got his own real life NupurEmbarrassedHug And We All Are Very Happy for You!!!!Dancing
FromEmbarrassed
Suhaani...

From Nikki(rosecutie)

Heartiest congratulations to Arjun  for his wedding.
Wish Arjun-Neha a blissful married life.Big smile

From Faiza(-Faiza-)

Many many congratulationss AB..wish u happy married life ahead Big smile

From Natasha(Natasha137)

Arjun! I used to be a fan of you in Mjht!

You truly rock!

Congrats! Big smile

Good wishes for your marriage!

From Zaara(-Zaara-)

congratulations Arjun & Neha!!!!!

Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 17 May 2013 at 3:05pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

tanu_mayurlifesuccessdeepa0507lovelytaarey.Tanya.a little faithpremanaLittleMissWittyrakhiankitaLekha.Mayur4evawell-wishergopi06LuvArTi4everDantaDeepaMysterygirl_mecool_sriCrazy4AshVikgal.angelpreethisrajshripMyAngelAbhay-Nymphadora-chand1234-SilverDragon--Alina.--Sanchu--epiphany.shafy_MNAASUSMyInspirationz.sio.angel.sushitaindia-Priyam-MrToolConfuserDaru_DewaaniRoses-khushiPhoenixRising-wintergreen--Ocean.eyes-charmee_sammyaashizin-DevilGal-...Jes...spvd

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged

By Jenny(jenny1000)

By Shruti(shruti.nil)

By Fiza(drfizaahmed)

Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 22 May 2013 at 12:32am

masoom.lifesuccessdeepa0507.Tanya.a little faithpremanaABCDesiGirl93rakhiankitaLuvArTi4everwell-wishergopi06Lekha.Mayur4evaDantaDeepaMysterygirl_mepreethiscool_srigal.angelCrazy4AshVikrajshripMyAngelAbhay-Nymphadora-AASUSMyInspirationzdrfizaahmedepiphany.shafy_MN--Sanchu--chand1234-Priyam--SilverDragon--Alina.sushitaindiaMrToolConfuserDaru_DewaaniRoses-khushiPhoenixRising-wintergreen-aashizincharmee_sammyspvd...Jes...

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged

By Shubhs(.SA.)

By Aashi(aashizin)

By Surbhi(Surbhi123)

By Kinjal(-Ocean.eyes-)

By Charmee(charmee_sammy)

By neha333

By Spriha(sonuluvsmayur)

Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 17 May 2013 at 11:57am

lifesuccessArshifan98masoom.deepa0507.Tanya.a little faithpremanarakhiankitaLuvArTi4evergopi06well-wisherDantaDeepaLekha.Mayur4evarajshripMyAngelAbhayMysterygirl_mepreethiscool_srigal.angelCrazy4AshVik-Nymphadora-AASUSMyInspirationzchand1234-Priyam-drfizaahmedepiphany.-Alina.--Sanchu---SilverDragon-sushitaindiaMrToolConfuserDaru_Dewaani-Ocean.eyes-Roses-khushi-wintergreen-charmee_sammyaashizinspvd...Jes...-DevilGal-

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged

CONCEPT & ORGANIZER
- NIKHILA(Nikki_SAS-holic)

WELCOME BANNER - SIONA(.sio.angel.) 

INTRO POST WRITE UP - PREETI(well-wisher)

WRITE UP ON ABOUT ARJUN - PREETI(well-wisher)

WRITE UP ON ABOUT NEHA - SANCHARI(--Sanchu--)

WRITE UP ON ABOUT ArNeha - SANCHARI(--Sanchu--)

WEDDING SPL GIFT #1(COLLAGE) - RIDA(Mysterygirl_me)

WEDDING SPL GIFT #2(MEMO) - SHRUTI(shruti.nil)

WEDDING SPL GIFT #3(VM) - FIZA(drfizaahmed)

WEDDING WISHES & GIFTS FROM FANS COLLECTED BY - NIKHILA(Nikki_SAS-holic)

ALL TEXT BANNERS - SANIKA(Sanugr8fan)

DIVIDER - SANIKA(Sanugr8fan)

PICS FOR BANNERS,WEDDINGSPL GIFTS & DIVIDER -
NIKHILA(Nikki_SAS-holic)

MUSIC IN THE BACKGROUND -
SRUSHTI(-Srushti-) & NIKHILA
(Nikki_SAS-holic)

For all the pics and videos related to Arjun-Neha Wedding,see this thread of mine...Big smileBig smile...

**ArNeha Wedding**||-ALL Pics&Vids HERE-||

Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 18 May 2013 at 12:44am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

tanu_mayursrushti_1609lifesuccessdeepa0507rakhiankitaLittleMissWittyrosecutiea little faithpremanagopi06well-wisherLekha.Mayur4evaLuvArTi4evercool_srigal.angelCrazy4AshVikrajshripMyAngelAbhaypreethisMysterygirl_me-Nymphadora-MrsSidMalhotraAASUSMyInspirationzchand1234-Priyam--SilverDragon--Alina.epiphany.shafy_MN--Sanchu--sushitaindiaMrToolConfuserDaru_Dewaaniforam.Roses-khushi-wintergreen--Ocean.eyes-aashizincharmee_sammyspvd...Jes...-DevilGal-

Go to top