Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JShiv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: SandCastle.

Awww thank you so much babe πŸ€— writing is the only thing I can do & so wrote so long πŸ˜†
Am glad you like it & agree with it πŸ€—

& are you freaking kidding me?! These are like the most beautiful GunJeev siggs I've ever seen, esp the Jugni Seq one. So SO GORGEOUS! ❀️ Your a Rockstar πŸ€—

☺️ Thanks a ton babeπŸ€—
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by Hashii - 10 years ago
HashiBoo thumbnail
SSLK

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzcTHwLVHfc&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations to the whole cast and crew of Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke show for  completing 1 year...You all are doing a fabulous job...love all the actors performances very much...though every one is good but I love Gunjan Rajeev Vihaan rachna Dolu Shail characters very much.dolu is very cute and good actor..both girls roopal n mahima are awesome in the show...I wish their was less off engagements and marriages ..the girls are very young to get married..Cvss please show more off ladakpan college scene then weddings...pls show both girls trying 2 make their career and rachana playing hockey...I love Gunjan and rajeev,...Vihaan and Rachna jodi ...I wish Cvs would show more of Gunjan Rajeev scenes and their love track and lately gunjan has become very weak Plss cvs show the strong Gunjan again who took firm and proper decisions in life...the show is really awesome and rocking...

Best of luck to the whole cast and crew ...May you have many many more years of Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Key...

love Gunjan

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 10 years ago
HashiBoo thumbnail
We have very few Gunjeev scenes to cherish . ..This is from all Gunjeevians .. 

Edited by Hashii - 10 years ago
HashiBoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: jonelle

Hashi video not workingπŸ˜•

YEs .. I think the song .. anyways will give the DM link in a while ..will try to do something tomorow .. 
JShiv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hashii

YEs .. I think the song .. anyways will give the DM link in a while ..will try to do something tomorow .. 

OKπŸ€—
HashiBoo thumbnail

added the DM link .. πŸ€—
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SandCastle.

Hey SSLK, Many Many Congratulations on completing 1st anniversary πŸ₯³

May you complete many more such milestones to come.
SSLK as a complete package attracted me. It was a youth show, about dreams of adolescence. The Freshness & the youth oriented theme attracted me. I have loved the way Rachna's passion was shown through hockey & how Gunjan, always kept her self respect above everything & confidently tackled every problem in her way. I love the way the bond between the sisters is shown in the show, its really a treat to the eyes & definitely 1 of my favorite aspects of the show 😳

The Other thing that most immensely attracted me to this show, are Gunjan & Rajeev= GunJeev ❀️ I so love both of them & deeply love the bond they share. Before them I wasn't rooting for any couple, simply watched the show for the Sister's but Gunjan & Rajeev simply made me fall in love with them. They just started off as Student & Mentor, then as friends. Their relationship is based on Trust, Mutual Respect & Understanding & affection & I firmly believe these to be the strong foundation of a relationship. I still remember that the Day Rajeev realised his love, that was my favorite episode & I had literally gone crazy that day on the forums πŸ˜†
I wanna request the makers to please bring back Gunjan & Rajeev. We GunJeev fans are desperately waiting for their scenes everyday & firmly believe that they have a lot of potential. Please utilize this couple & please don't dissapoint us. Rajeev & Gunjan are my favorite characters & I so hope that they are the endgame 😳

Also, I have a request. I don't like how the show is going on currently. The Girls are just 18 & they are shown off to be getting married, repeatedly. Gunjan & Rachna are just 18 years old & just teenagers in the show. Please let them enjoy their ladakpan & dreams. It's really creepy to see these 18 year old girls, adorn the bridal wear & get dumped every now & then especially Gunjan :/ I request to please redeem the show & bring back its old glory, the fun, the ladakpan & the girls standing against social issues. As a viewer, I am loosing my interest & I hope the SSLK team reforms now.
I have loved the show & so I can't see it getting ruined. We want that ladakpan back in Gunjan & Rachna 😳

The Cast & Crew of the show are brilliant. Roopal & Zohaib are my most favorites, they are fabulous ❀️ & I also adore Mahima, Nikhil & Ankit 😳 The supporting cast is mindblowing too. I have liked Vaishnaviji since MJHT & I like her here immensely too. I love everyone in the cast & all essay their roles perfectly. What else to say, I love Charu too πŸ˜†
Aanchal is fabulous & I am very happy she won the ITA, congrats Aanchal, very deserving πŸ‘πŸΌ

My Best Wishes with SSLK. Hoping for more & more milestones for it to achieve & keep improving. Keep Rocking team SSLK   πŸ€—

-Loads of Love,
SandyπŸ€—

Sandy...you echoed my thoughts!!! πŸ€—
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hashii...loved the VM...πŸ€—