26-12

PH can come up with another Season of 2612!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
I think keeping d success of 2612 in view the PH can come up with another season and ofcourse I want with MS as Randeep.May be they can air it on a diff channel.Since lifeok is a channel having less reachability n popularity too,so d PH can opt for any other popular GEC.
There is a new channel coming up called "EPIC" where they will go for diff genre of shows targetting a particular grp of viewership.Its having all genres like mytho,action,comedy etc and is gonna function frm August,courtesy TellyChakker.
They can opt for this too.What say guys?Hopeful ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ahalyashankari.scarlet.MaddyO

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PH can come up with another Season of 2612!" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MaddyO

IF-Rockerz

MaddyO

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Randeepfan

I think keeping d success of 2612 in view the PH can come up with another season and ofcourse I want with MS as Randeep.May be they can air it on a diff channel.Since lifeok is a channel having less reachability n popularity too,so d PH can opt for any other popular GEC.
There is a new channel coming up called "EPIC" where they will go for diff genre of shows targetting a particular grp of viewership.Its having all genres like mytho,action,comedy etc and is gonna function frm August,courtesy TellyChakker.

I also hope they do not let this fantastic show and concept just go to dust.  We love all the characters (even those we hate sometimes!) and it would be wonderful to meet them all again played by the same actors.  I really feel the idea behind making Randeep & Rashmi SIU agents was for sequels and getting them new cases to solve always.  They can just change the title and do that.  They already have a crazy fan base for the serial

Who understands about the copyright and ownership and telecast rights etc. stuff.  All I know is if English serials can be on 2 channels at the same time why can't Hindi.  If not, they need to look at it.  Some other channel might be able to promote it better and its viewership more suited for the show.

Since LifeOK do not care for the show I hope they would not mind letting PH take it somewhere for the sequel.

We fans hope to see our Rashdeep again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.scarlet.

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhawananrw

i am agree. please sent tweet and mail life ok and maker of 2612  ko please start 2612 season 3.
Why to mail n tweet LIOFOK btw?They dont make Life OK make it miserable.Angry
The PH can come up with d sequel on another better channel.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.scarlet.MaddyO

.scarlet.

.scarlet.

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Exactly !!!! they can on some channel which is lil more popular and would promote our show better not d way LIFE OK (actually we all know that they didn't promote at all!)

RandeepfanMaddyO

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansi_verma

Exactly !!!! they can on some channel which is lil more popular and would promote our show better not d way LIFE OK (actually we all know that they didn't promote at all!)
Thanks Mansi for d support.Its a fact that Life OK (Actually NOT OK) never promoted 2612-13 d way it promotes its other shows.So d PH can very well air its sequels on some other popular channel where it can get its due recogntions.

.scarlet.MaddyO

.scarlet.

.scarlet.

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged

Exactly !!!! they can on some channel which is lil more popular and would promote our show better not d way LIFE OK  (actually we all know that they didn't promote at all!)
Thanks Mansi for d support.Its a fact that Life OK (Actually NOT OK) never promoted 2612-13 d way it promotes its other shows.So d PH can very well air its sequels on some other popular channel where it can get its due recogntions.
Thumbs Up
I just hope that this actually happens in  future.

Randeepfan

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Exactly !!!! they can on some channel which is lil more popular and would promote our show better not d way LIFE OK  (actually we all know that they didn't promote at all!)
Thumbs Up
I just hope that this actually happens in  future.
Wish our dreams come true.

.scarlet.

MaddyO

IF-Rockerz

MaddyO

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged

They can even start by telecasting 2612 again on some other channel.  So many people have not seen it and would love to.  I know I would love to.  Then they can go on to sequels

Once again they do repeat English serials and before the next season they retelecast old season again.

Randeepfan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top