Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Ruea's residence!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

srkfan21

srkfan21

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
So now Mona is also going to live at Vihaan's place. I mean wasnt it enough that Bulbul is already living there. Now she is also gonna live there out of nowhere?! I mean do the house members not have the privacy of their own? Also where are they btw?LOL I am pretty sure if an elder was living in their house realistically no one would be okay with this. She gets mad for Bulbul living there and then does the same thing. I mean the stuff they show in these tv shows these days is just ridiculous. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neenzzaishrayMehr-kmadhubansenarchangel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ruea's residence!" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_angel27

IF-Dazzler

sweet_angel27

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
She doesn't want bulbul to live there. The reason Mona's living there is cause bulbul doesn't wanna leave and Mona doesn't want bulbul and vihaan to make any mistakes and so Mona's going to keep a watch on the two.

angelic.pari

IF-Dazzler

angelic.pari

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
vihaan said to anika or BB (i dnt remember) that its Jatin uncle's house
so mona can live there being Jatin's wife

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

patelpr4sweet_angel27missmalikatiny15

MrsArnavRajput

IF-Dazzler

MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
whatever the reason is but its actually quite funny ROFLROFLsaab jake baas jao voha Dharamshala hai na vo LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.