The Vampire Diaries

Season 4 Finale: Written Update (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

fIA_KhAN

fIA_KhAN

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
hey guys..i didnt knew tht here in INDIA-FORUMS there is a forum on THE VAMPIRE DAIRIES serial...im really very happy to see this forum nd as im a big fan of TVD so i would love to join this forum...
nd now talking about da season 4 finale..there were some happy nd sad moments init nd shockin as wel but em happy for damon&elenaBig smileBlushing and sad for stefan...poor stefanUnhappy nd bloody silasAngry didnt he got anyone else to be da doppelganger instead of stefan...dunno knoe wat will happen nxt 1st elena's doppelganger then now stefans hope da next is 1 not damon...apart from this i was really hopin tht atleast in da last episode of season 4 caroline&klaus r together...i soo wanna see them together..hope to see them together in da next season...im desperately waitin for season 5..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Season 4 Finale: Written Update (Page 2)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AK-786

AK-786

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Suspense.
I can't wait for season 5.
Hope SteLena patch up.
Hope Bonnie comes back.
Katharina as Human, I can't wait to see her suffering in TVD 5

--Deepak--

Goldie

--Deepak--

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 6:48pm | IP Logged